剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Where do I sign?
我到哪报名
Here's the dining hall. Come on.
这里就是食堂了 来吧
I'll introduce you to Chef.
我把你引荐给厨师
Should be busy with the dinner hour.
晚餐时间应该有点忙
Think the maitre d' can seat us?
大管家会安排我们的座位吗
This place is usually packed.
这地方通常是人满为患的
So, should we be worried?
所以我们该担心吗
Hey, Phil?
菲尔
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了
Not much of a conversationalist, is he?
他不是个健谈的人吧
It's odd. Looks like dinner was interrupted.
好奇怪 看上去晚餐被打断了
I wonder what's going on.
我很好奇发生了什么
let's take them to the library.
带他们去图书馆吧
Kaya and JZ will be there.
卡娅和JZ在那边
I can't wait to see Kaya in the Sky-a.
我等不及去看卡娅播报时刻的卡娅了
The library is really what sold Kaya and me on Pacifica.
图书馆是我和卡娅热衷于太平国的原因
As far as we know,
据我们所知
it's the largest collection of books still under human control.
这是仍在人类掌控下藏书最多的图书馆
Some day we're hoping to send expeditions out
我们希望有天能派探险队出征
to rescue books from the great libraries.
从大型图书馆里拯救点图书回来
I used to love me some Steven King.
我以前喜欢看史蒂芬·金的书
But after eight years of Apocalypse,
但八年的末日生活之后
it seems a little tame.
他的书显得有点乏味了
This is the Pacifica pièce de résistance.
这就是太平国的重点
Wow, what is that?
那是什么
It's the Pacifica Family Tree.
太平国的家谱
A communal record of all the citizens of Pacifica
记录了所有太平国的公民
and every ancestor they can remember.
和他们能记起的祖先
There are so few survivors left,
幸存者仅剩不多
we want to memorialize as many as we can.
我们希望尽可能的多记录一点
What do the colors stand for?
这些颜色代表什么
The yellow are humans.
黄色是人类
The green are Talkers.
绿色是言者
Brown died before the apocalypse.
棕色是那些末日前去世的人
And the black, those turned Z.
黑色是变成僵尸的人
Kinda gets to you, seeing it all laid out like that.
看到这些布局 有点懂你了
And that...
那位是...
That's Kaya's Nana.
卡娅的奶奶
Hey, Nana!
嗨 奶奶
I missed you too.
我也很想你
Let's go meet my family.
去见见我的家人吧
I'm gonna go see where everybody is.
我去看看大家都去哪了
Hey Nana?
嘿 奶奶
I got a little something for your pipe for later.
我稍后有点东西可以给你的烟斗用
There's my boy!
我的儿子在这儿呢
Daddy!
爸爸
I'm gonna eat you like a monster!
我要像怪物一样吃掉你
Kaya?
卡娅
You're alive.
你还活着
I tried to call.
我试过联♥系♥你
Oh baby, I'm so glad you're alive.
宝贝 我真高兴你还活着
Good to know some things never change.
很高兴知道有些事永远不会变
Kaya, meet Lieutenant Warren.
卡娅 这位是沃伦中尉
Well, hello Lieutenant Warren.
你好 沃伦中尉
Oh come on, we can do better than that. Come here.
我们只握手不行吧 来抱一个
So nice to finally meet you, Kaya. Yeah.
终于见到你了真好 卡娅 是啊
And this, this is Doc.
这是多克
Hey, Kaya.
你好 卡娅
Okay now, who is this little person?
这个小家伙是谁呀
Hey JZ, meet my buddies.
JZ 认识一下我的朋友们
This is Warren.
这是沃伦
Hi, little man.
你好 小家伙
And this is Doc.
这是多克
Pound it.
来碰个拳
I see you've got a little friend. Who's that?
我看到你有个朋友 那是谁啊
Yeah, well hello butterfly.
你好啊 小蝴蝶
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Emery.
埃梅里
Oh, nice to meet you, Emery.
很高兴认识你 埃梅里
Emery's a Talker.
埃梅里是个言者
Can I get a hug?
能抱一下吗
George?
乔治
You gotta come.
你必须来一下
They called a town hall meeting.
他们召集了市民大会
But no Talkers allowed.
但不允许言者参加
Chef and the Talkers are scared.
大厨和其他言者都很害怕
It's... madness.
简直疯了
Pacifica is all of us.
太平国是我们所有人的
Humans, Talkers, that is the entire point of this place.
人类和言者 就是这里的根本意义
Danny! What you're talking about is utopia, man.
丹尼 你说的是乌托邦
Look around. This is real life!
瞧瞧这里 这是真实的生活
These are not strangers or freaks.
他们不是陌生人 也不是怪物
That's exactly what they are!
他们就是怪物
That's my aunt out there, and she feeds all of you!
外面那是我姨母 她给你们所有人做饭吃
The things that happened in Altura was a Talker uprising!
阿尔图拉发生的事就是言者起义
That's not true! That's ridiculous!
并不是的 简直荒谬
I am sick of all this political correctness.
我受够了这一切政♥治♥正确
You are acting like this is not a real threat to our survival.
你们表现得像他们不会威胁到我们的生存
You're the threat to their survival.
你们才是对他们生存的威胁
Guys?
大伙
George is here.
乔治来了
George?
乔治
What's going on?
怎么回事
George, this is madness.
乔治 这太疯狂了
They've locked us out of a town hall meeting.
他们开市民大会把我们排除在外
They said it's for humans only.
说是只能让人类参加
Danny's in there trying to convince them to let us in.
丹尼在里面试图说服他们让我们进去
Danny's her nephew. Human.
丹尼是她侄子 是人类
This is freaking scary.
真是太可怕了
Why would they shut us out?
他们为什么不让我们参加
Don't worry. I'll sort it out.
别担心 我会解决的
How bout that?
这样有感觉吗
Nothing.
没感觉
Now?
现在呢
Yes, I think I feel something.
好像有感觉了
My right foot.
我的右脚
It's like it's there.
感觉像右脚还在
Please mercy me.
请赐我仁慈
I cannot live without my wife and kids.
没有了老婆孩子我活不下去
I'm sorry, Mike. But...
我很抱歉 麦克 但是...
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
You've given me so much already. But...
你已经给了我极大帮助 但...
I need to know what keeps you talking.
我需要知道你还能说话是什么原因
We're done for now.
暂时结束了
Mike?
麦克
I am so sorry to hear what happened to you and your family.
我很遗憾听到你和家人的遭遇
Here, Mike.
给你 麦克
Take these. They're rationing them.
拿着吧 他们要定量供应了
I don't want it.
我不想要
I don't want anything to make this last longer.
我不想让任何东西延长我的痛苦
How's he doing?
他怎么样
His wife and son got killed in the blast.
他的老婆孩子在爆♥炸♥中死了
And he was left like that.
他也变成了这样
We didn't evolve to handle that.
我们进化不是来承受这种痛苦的
It's no way to exist.
这样根本无法生存
It's worse than being a zombie.
比成为僵尸还要糟糕
At least Zs don't know they're Zs.
至少僵尸不知道自己是僵尸
How you doing, 10K?
你怎么样 一万
How soon can we get out of here?
我们多快能离开这里
You need to take time to recover.
你需要时间恢复
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表