剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You won't give him over to a bunch of vigilantes.
你不会把他交给一群义务警员
I promise.
我保证
Come here.
来抱抱
Now you're up to dress code.
现在你要好好穿衣服了
Damn straight.
确实
Well, it seems that Lady Luck holds you in her favor.
看来幸运女神眷顾了你
And I can tell you want something. Let me guess.
我知道你的意图 让我猜猜看
I'm Mister Murphy, the owner of this establishment.
我是摩菲 这家店的老板
This is my associate, Dr. Beck.
这是我同事 贝克医生
Perhaps you've heard of him.
可能你已经听过他了
I won them fair and square.
我光明正大地赢了
Listen. This is a Talker friendly outpost.
听着 这是一个对言者友好的哨站
And you and I both know that not having bizkits in circulation
你我都知道言者不吃饼干的话
is going to be a problem.
会出问题的
So for the comfort of our guests
为了提高贵宾们的舒适度
and their desire to remain amongst the living,
让他们能继续活着
I would like to offer you an even exchange.
我想跟你做个公平的交易
We call it the...
我们把它叫做
bullets for bizkits program.
子弹换饼干项目
Let's say I hold onto this one more week.
这样说 假如我再持有这些一周
We let the other Talkers get good and desperate.
让其他的言者们变得善良而又绝望
Now just imagine what someone would give me
想想看 其他人会为了维持人性而
for one more day of humanity.
拿任何东西来跟我换这些饼干
Or...
又或者
Maybe
或许
I'll just eat them all because I can.
我可以把他们都吃了
You listen to me, Moby Prick.
你给我听着 莫比·布里克
Hey, hey, hey. Now, now, what if I win them off you?
等等 要是我赢了你呢
Name your game.
想玩什么你说
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Shut up.
闭嘴
I have the longest winning streak of any player in here!
我是这里的常胜将军
I even got Clooney's foot to giggle.
我甚至能让克鲁尼的脚笑
That's a daily double.
这是今日的双重彩啊
Then what've you got to lose?
那你想赌我的什么
Well I do like that hat.
我喜欢那顶帽子
All right, place your bets.
好的 下注吧
Hope you know what you're doing.
但愿你知道自己在做什么
I'm feeling kinda lucky.
我觉得我运气有点好
What's your best cheatin' move?
你最好的耍老千手段是什么
Doc.
多克呀
Everyone is watching.
大家都看着呢
What, now you're being honest.
什么 现在你倒诚实了
Call 'em.
亮牌吧
Go fish.
去死啦
Well if I keep playing, I'm bound to win something.
要是我继续玩 我肯定能赢
I don't think you understand.
你没懂吧
This guy's so lucky, he shits rabbit's feet.
这哥们走狗屎运了
Why you gotta say that? You're messing with my mojo.
你怎么这么说 你把我运气都搅没了
I do like that jacket.
我还喜欢那件外套
Come on.
别这样
Shit.
糟糕
Shit.
该死
Eight thousand six hundred and ten.
第8610个
Okay, where is he?
他在哪
Dante?
丹特
Hey, George.
你好 乔治
I can't believe it's you.
我不敢相信真的是你
You haven't changed at all.
你一点都没变
I'd never leave your back, George.
我永远不会扔下你一个人的 乔治
Where's my wife?
我妻子在哪里
You can trust George. I promise you.
我向你保证 你能信任乔治
But can we trust Altura?
但我们能相信阿尔图拉吗
Well, CEO Estes is trying to keep his people safe.
首席执行官埃斯特斯正在保护他的人♥民♥
So is it a good idea to hand over
你确定把这个所谓的言者首领交付给他
the leader of the so-called Talker resistance to him?
是个好主意吗
Copy you. Maybe there's another option.
我懂 可能还有别的选择
Where does this Talker Underground end?
这个地下言者密道的尽头在哪
It doesn't.
没有尽头
Some of them want to get out of Newmerica. But most of them,
有些人想离开新美国 但大多数
they want to stay here. They want to stay
他们想留在这 他们想
as human as they can for as long as they can.
尽可能地以人类的形式留下来
So, heard a lot of rumors about you, Lieutenant.
我听说了很多有关你的传言 中尉
I didn't plant that bomb.
不是我装的炸♥弹♥
I know.
我知道
CEO Estes has video proof it was you.
埃斯特斯录下了是你的证据
I don't know anything about that.
我不知道那是什么
What about the Talkers you escaped Altura with?
那些和你一起逃离阿尔图拉的言者呢
We split up.
我们走散了
But I heard what happened.
但我听说发生什么了
Vigilantes on the highway.
路上的警卫
They're not gonna stop.
他们不会停手的
Not as long as they think the Talkers are rebelling
只要他们认为言者还在反抗
and that you're behind it.
而你是幕后首领
We fight this. We go back.
要为此而战 我们回去
We'll go together.
我们一起回去
That's crazy.
这太扯了
George always does it the hard way.
乔治总是喜欢来硬的
That's what I like about her.
我就喜欢她这样
My wife?
我的妻子
Where is she?
她在哪
Marjorie's here.
玛乔丽在这
She's inside.
她在里面
I'm down to my last sock.
我连最后一只袜子都脱了
It's not on my foot.
不在我脚上好吗
Oh. Big sock.
这袜子不小呢
I do okay.
我套着还行
I could sure use that secret ace.
我本来能用上那张藏着的A
I put it up your sleeve.
可我把它放你袖子里了
Oh great. I'm gonna lose my only sock.
好极了 我要把最后一只袜子都输了
All right. Listen.
听好了
I have a proposition for you.
给你个提议
One last hand. All or nothing. Winner takes all.
最后一把 败家输光 赢家通吃
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
The deed. Ownership of Limbo.
地狱俱乐部的所有权
Murphy, what are you doing?
摩菲 你这是干什么
Look. If he takes those bizkits, this place is doomed anyway.
如果他把饼干拿走了 这地方也就完了
I have to try.
我必须赌一把
Deal me in.
算我一个
I hear you. Ace of spades.
我听见了 黑桃A
Ace of hearts. Ace of diamonds.
红桃A 方片A
Check.
过牌
Call.
我跟
Six of clubs. Five of clubs.
梅花5 梅花6
I'll take two.
我放两张牌
Just call.
跟牌
Call.
我跟
House wins!
庄家赢
What happens in Limbo, stays in Limbo!
这里发生的一切都要留在这里
You cheated!
你们出老千
We won!
我们赢了
You did it!
你成功了
You did it!
是你成功了
You're my best friend!
你是我最铁的哥们
I love you, man!
我爱你 兄弟
Holy hell.
天啊
Give me back those bizkits.
把饼干还给我
Hold on now.
等等
If there's one thing I've learned from
给摇滚明星喂兴♥奋♥剂♥
feeding uppers to rock stars, it's the body has limits.
让我明白一件事 身体承受能力是有极限的
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表