剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Speaking of gun crazy,
说到热爱枪♥支♥
we need some wording in there so nuts like that Sam Adams
得想办法让塞缪尔·亚当斯那样的疯子
does not buy a blunderbust.
买♥♥不到大口径霰弹枪
Two beers and he's ready to challenge his mother to a duel.
那货酒劲上来能直接去找自己老妈决斗
Okay, we'll put in some wording about
好 那就加上一句
well regulated militias
纪律良好的民兵队伍
so they know we don't mean just any fool can buy a gun.
以表达不是随便哪个傻子都能买♥♥枪的意思
Okay. All right, let's just go down the list, right?
好吧 咱们看下一条吧
No soldiers in your house. No illegal search and seizures.
士兵不得进入私宅 禁止无理搜查和扣押
That'll keep the lawyers busy.
这样律师们就有得忙了
All right, you cannot testify against yourself. Love that.
人不能自证其罪 我喜欢这条
What happens in Paris stays in Paris, huh, Ben?
巴黎往事就让它随风而去 是吧本杰明
Right, you know.
你懂我意思吧
Paris, good times.
巴黎 快乐时光
Paris, that's sick.
在巴黎那会太疯狂了
Good times.
快乐时光
Okay, we'll just skip past.
这些就直接跳过吧
Right to speedy trial. Right to jury. Yadda, yadda, yadda.
迅速审判的权利 陪审团 吧啦吧啦
Number eight.
第八条
No cruel or unusual punishment.
不得施加残酷和非常的惩罚
Yeah, that's a tough one.
这条就比较难搞了
Considering the whole damn Apocalypse is cruel and unusual.
鉴于世界末日本身就既残酷又非常
Oh wait, we go down that road
等等 这样下去
and it won't be too long till we're using Franklin's kites
要不了多久我们就该开始用富兰克林的风筝
to electrocute condemned prisoners.
来执行电刑处决犯人了
Yeah, go ahead. Laugh.
你们爱笑就笑吧
But one day, electricity will power cities.
总有一天 电力会成为城市的驱动力
Mark my word.
记住我的话
And I'm the Easter Bunny. Okay, Bill of Rights.
我还是复活节兔呢 那么 权利法案
Hey! Look who the cat drug in. It's Alexander Hamilton.
看看谁来了 是亚历山大·汉密尔顿
How's the banking business going?
银行建得怎么样了
Oh, great.
很顺利
You cats are all on a new bill.
你们都被印在新钞票上了
Ones, fives, twenties, and a c-note.
一块 五块 二十块和百元大钞
Which one did I make. Am I on the hundred?
我是哪张 百元大钞吗
Well, that's a surprise.
好开心啊
Meanwhile, you guys get around to abolishing slavery?
你们这边废除奴隶制的事讨论得怎么样了
Oh, we...
我们...
No, we are...
不 我们正...
We are talking about that one. And we're serious about it.
我们正要讨论这个 绝对不会敷衍的
And...
还有...
Well excuse me, gentlemen.
不好意思 诸位
I sure would appreciate it if you maybe bit the bullet
我会感激不尽的 只要你们现在就想办法
and took care of this little problem now
解决一下这个小问题
instead of just kicking that can on down the road.
而不是把它变成一个历史遗留问题
Man's got a point.
他说得在理
Well that's a cool hat you got there, stranger.
你的帽子很酷 陌生人
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
You didn't see me. I wasn't here.
你们没见过我 我没来过这儿
You didn't see me. I was never here.
你们没见过我 我没来过这儿
That dude belongs on a bill.
这是个值得印在钞票上的人
Okay.
好吧
I dunno much about history,
我历史不好
but I know for damn sure
但是我能百分之百确定
Abe Lincoln never talked to Ben Franklin or George Washington.
亚伯拉罕·林肯没见过富兰克林或华盛顿
You are off by like a hundred years, man.
时间线错乱了一百年呢
Well, yeah. But that's not the point.
没错 不过这不是重点
The point is they should've dealt with slavery
重点是他们从一开始
right from the beginning.
就应该解决奴隶问题
It's a stain on America
这是历史的污点
that even a Civil War couldn't make right.
南北战争也改变不了这件事
You don't wanna make that same mistake now.
我们现在不能再犯同样的错误了
The only hope Dante has for a fair trial
只有被当作真正的人类对待
is if they consider him to be a human being.
丹特才有可能得到公正的审判
If they make him out to be anything less than that,
一旦被剥夺了人类的身份
he doesn't stand a chance. None of the Talkers do.
他就完全没希望了 其他言者也一样
You really sneak up on a person, Doc.
你真的是个很犀利的人 多克
I still got a few teeth left in my head.
我的头脑还是很清醒的
How's it going there, fabulous baker boys?
进展如何了 烘培店的孩子们
Dang it.
可恶啊
Jumpin' Jeeziz, you're cheating. Come on.
我滴天 你作弊 拜托
Best three outta fiver. Come on, come on.
五局三胜好不好 拜托 拜托
Stop being such a sook, eh!
不要再这么唯唯诺诺了
Come on, man!
不要啊 伙计
We all need you to keep your wits here
你得集中注意力
or this is all gonna go south quicker than a Newfie ski-do
否则你就会像纽芬兰雪地摩托一样飞出去
hittin' ground.
栽到地上
Newfie ski-do?
纽芬兰雪地摩托
That's when you hop on a moose's back
就像在麋鹿过河时
when it's crossin' the river,
跳到它的背上
and you ride it till it touches down.
得在它落地之前下来
If you're still on it after that point,
要是在那个时间点之后还没下来
you better be expecting a good chomp down
你可能就会摔个狗吃屎
cuz no moose likes a passenger.
因为没有麋鹿喜欢过路人
Come on, man. No.
加油 伙计 不
No. Come on, guys.
不要 求你们了
Come on.
快点
You always pick scissors.
谁让你总是出剪刀
You're dumber than goose poop.
你比傻鹅还蠢
Hit it, Sunburn.
开始吧 晒伤者[红皮肤]
I can't do this.
我做不来这个
I don't wanna do this.
我不想做这个
Hey, brudder.
嘿 兄得
What?
什么
Oh.
噢
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too, brudder.
我也爱你 兄得
You're a grizzly bear.
你就跟棕熊一样猛
I'm a grizzly bear.
我就跟棕熊一样猛
Ma and da boys smell like a yeti's nut sack, eh?
我和他们闻起来像雪怪的蛋蛋一样臭
Sunburn?
晒伤者什么鬼
Where the heck could you be? Where's this frickin' thing at?
你到底在哪 这东西到底能在哪
Go, go, go, go.
加油 快 快
Oh zombie jesus.
僵尸老祖啊
The recipe.
配方
The recipe.
配方在这儿
Stupid, get out of there.
笨笨 快出来
He's down!
他摔倒了
There he is!
他在那儿
Oh god.
我的天
It's pull, not push, brudder!
这是拉的 不是推的 兄弟
Okay, you got to stop pushing!
好了 不要再推了
You got to stop pushing!
不要再推了
Chilly. Chilly, get off!
奇力 奇力 退后
Come on.
快点
Stay the freak away from me, Chilly!
离我他妈远一点 奇力
Get off me, Chilly!
放开我 奇力
Uh, they got him cornered.
他们把他包围了
Stay the freak away from me.
他妈的离我远一点
That's a bad brudder.
这是坏兄得
Your brother's got your other brother by the mullet!
你的兄弟被你的另一个兄弟抓到鲻鱼头了
No, by the rat tail!
不对 是抓到鼠尾辫了
Chilly!
奇力
Chilly, get off your brudder!
奇力 放开你兄得
Get off me, brudder! Get off me!
放开我 兄得 放开我
Okay, there's mom.
好了 这是老妈
She's got something in her mouth.
她嘴里有什么东西
I think she's got the recipe. It's the recipe!
那好像是配方 是配方
Get off your brudder!
放开你兄弟
Your brother's riding your other brother across the room.
你的兄弟在房♥间里拉着你的另一个兄弟
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表