剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Stop stalling.
别在这拖时间了
I got knocked out during the fight.
他们打仗时我被打昏了
I woke up here, and every one was gone.
等我醒来时大家都跑没影了
God. Okay.
能不能行了
It doesn't matter because you can't protect them anyway.
无所谓了 反正你也保护不了他们
Where is everyone getting these phones?
大家伙儿都从哪搞得手♥机♥使唤啊
I should take this.
我得接个电♥话♥
Do you have a phone?
大兄弟 你有手♥机♥吗
Yes?
我在
Yes.
好的
I understand, Roman.
我明白 罗曼
Yes.
好的
I'm on my way.
我这就过去
Hold on.
等下
You're not taking me to Altura?
你不打算把我带去阿尔图拉吗
No need.
没这必要了
Estes has already arrested your little friends,
埃斯特斯已经逮捕了你的小朋友们
George and Lieutenant Warren.
乔治和沃伦中尉
The election is happening.
选举即将开始
And you
而你
will never be welcome in Altura.
永远不会被欢迎到阿尔图拉来
I don't want to go to Altura.
哥才不想去什么阿尔图拉
They'll find us.
他们会找到我们的
They will.
他们会的
Anything?
有发现没
Not yet. Still checking cameras.
还没 还在检查摄像头
We need eyes on them.
我们需要看到他们
I don't like this.
我讨厌这样
The Talkers are in the wind.
言者们还不知去向
George and Warren infiltrate Altura
乔治和沃伦在选举前日
the day before the election.
偷偷混进阿尔图拉
They're up to something.
必定有所图谋
Let me find out what they're up to.
让我看看他们到底想要什么
What about the Talkers? They need to stay lost.
言者怎么办 他们不能露面
Don't you worry.
不用担心
The Talkers won't be voting.
言者们不会参加选举
And I'll make sure George tells us everything we need to know.
我会保证乔治会把我们想知道的一切和盘托出
This it?
就这样呗
I think so.
我觉得是
Yeah, it's right where Warren said.
没错 沃伦就是这么说的
Let's get to it.
行动起来吧
Let's go, everybody! You got your orders!
大家都动起来 各人都有任务在身
Here guys. Just a little bit.
来拿吧大伙儿 就一点点
Okay. There it is. Pass it back, okay?
好了就这些吧 传到后面去好吗
That swiss army claw really works.
你那瑞士军刀爪还真管用
Hello George.
你好 乔治
Lieutenant Warren.
沃伦中尉
Save it.
省省吧
What happened to you?
你到底怎么了
Have you been lying to me this whole time?
一直以来 你都在跟我说谎吗
Unbridled idealism is rather easy to direct.
肆无忌惮的理想主义很容易被带偏
I think the word you want is manipulate.
我觉得你想说的是操控吧
I see, I saw.
我明白 也见识过了
Final mercy, Estes?
终极仁慈 埃斯特斯
That's your idea of democracy?
这就是你们对民♥主♥的理解吗
So you hacked me?
所以是你黑了我
We know everything.
一切都尽在我们的掌握中
How do you think your fellow Alturans are gonna feel
当阿尔图拉人♥民♥发现你就是爆♥炸♥的幕后真♥相♥
when they find out you're behind the blast?
他们会怎么想
And who's gonna tell them?
谁能把这真♥相♥告诉他们呢
You?
就凭你
The truth always gets out.
真♥相♥总有一天会大白于天下
Does it, though?
话虽如此 真的会吗
While you're locked in this cell,
你被囚禁于这小小的监狱
Altura's gonna elect me Supreme Commander of Security Forces.
我将会成为阿尔图拉安♥全♥部♥队的最高指挥官
And you'll be convicted of treason.
而你会被指控犯有叛国罪
Treason?
叛国
Harboring fugitive of Talkers, theft of Altura lithium,
庇护言者逃犯罪 窃取阿尔图拉锂资源罪
and the illegal hack of Altura computers.
以及非法入侵阿尔图拉电脑罪
We take a very dim view of election interference here.
我们对这里的干扰选举♥行♥为感到非常遗憾
Why, Estes? Why?
为什么 埃斯特斯 为什么
It's not personal, just evolution.
我们对事不对人 适者生存
Bring her.
带她走
Hey, wait.
慢着
Where are you taking her?
你带她去哪里
Just to answer a few questions.
就带走问几个问题
Don't worry about her, George. I'm playing good cop.
别担心她 乔治 我只是在演好警♥察♥的角色
I will never get used to that.
这玩意我是永远也接受不了的
The zombie virus is singularly focused.
僵尸病毒心无旁骛
It wants brains.
它只渴望脑子
I feel so bad for Becky.
我为贝姬感到难过
She's at peace now.
她已经获得了平静
The only thing making her hand move is the virus.
病毒是她手掌活动的始作俑者
After all the trials and horrific tests,
经过一系列测试与可怕的实验
it all comes back to where my mission started.
一切又回到了我接受的任务源头
Murphy's blood.
也就是摩菲的血
The virus works in mysterious ways.
我们尚不清楚病毒的致病机制
Something in the primordial ooze
摩菲血管中流淌着某种物质
that runs in Murphy's veins
这种物质来自万物起源的浆液
binds to the same neuro- receptors as the zombie virus.
这种物质与僵尸病毒相同的神经受体相结合
It can be any one of a hundred unidentified antibodies.
它可能是这一百支未经验证抗体中的任意一支
But the other ninety nine could kill you.
除了那支有效的 其余任意一剂都能要你命
But you're close, right?
但也已经非常接近了 对吧
Maybe we'll get lucky.
也许我们吉星高照
Hold it still.
拿着别动
Another moment.
下次吧
What should I do?
我该干什么
Let go of it.
听天由命吧
Careful.
小心点
It wants something.
它在找什么东西
What does it mean?
什么意思
Some mysterious contaminate in Murphy's blood
摩菲血液里的某种神秘物质
killed the virus and re-humanized Becky's hand.
杀死了病毒 让贝姬的手变回人类的手
The cure.
解药
You found the cure.
你找到解药了
Welcome back to Altura, Lieutenant Warren.
欢迎回到阿尔图拉 沃伦中尉
Your return is unexpected
没想到你会回来
and your timing curious.
还恰好是在这个时候
Thank you for the warm welcome.
谢谢你的热烈欢迎
I gotta say Altura's hospitality
我觉得阿尔图拉的待客方式
still needs a little work.
可能还是有点问题
Where are the Talkers?
言者们在哪
What Talkers?
什么言者
You and George are planning something with the Talkers
不管你和乔治在为了言者搞什么阴谋诡计
which is doomed to fail.
都注定会失败
Haven't we mercied enough already?
我们施以仁慈的还不够多吗
You can't stop the vote, but you can stop the bloodshed right now
你阻止不了投票 但随时可以停止杀戮
Think of your kind.
为人类想想吧
You willing to decide for every human in Altura
你要把你自己的想法强加在
that your way is right?
阿尔图拉的每个人类身上吗
Isn't that what you're doing?
这不是你现在在做的事吗
Where...are...the Talkers?
言者 到底 在哪
Okay, Warren gave the high sign. Go back to George.
好的 沃伦刚打了暗号♥ 切回乔治那
That chick with the creepy mask makes me nervous.
我一看那个恐怖面具妞我就紧张
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
They're torturing her.
他们在拷问她
What happened?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Must've been a power surge.
肯定是因为电力不稳
Is there a signal?
有信♥号♥♥吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表