剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
And it got him killed.
就是这样才害死了他
What?
什么
You got Dante killed? Addy.
你害死了丹特 艾迪
What happened?
怎么回事
Vigilantes got him.
义和团组织抓了他
Killed the Captain and his guard too.
还杀了船长和他的护卫
Probably the same bastards that killed the others.
可能和杀害其他人的是同一帮子货色
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
They chopped him up into pieces
他们还把他碎尸
and put him in a trash can.
扔进了垃圾桶
He did it for me.
他这么做是为了我
He was still alive.
他当时还活着
Oh my god.
我的天
I had to mercy him.
我不得不给他施以仁慈
You did right.
你做的没错
Who would do that?
谁会这么做
Who would do that?
谁会这么做
Humans.
人类
Maybe not.
可能不是
Maybe Talkers.
可能是言者
They left a sign saying, "This is what happens to traitors."
他们留了记号♥说“这就是叛徒的下场”
You know, Newmerica
如果你能清理掉所有人
would be a much better place
那么新美国
if you just got rid of all of the people.
会变成一个更美好的地方
Maybe the zombies got it right. Screw everyone.
可能僵尸的做法才是正确的 去蹂躏每个人
Listen to me.
听我说
We will find whoever's behind this, and we
我们会找到幕后黑手
will bring them to justice.
将他绳之以法
I can't give up.
我不能放弃
I can't let Dante's death be in vain.
我不能让丹特白白死去
I have to see this through, no matter what.
不管怎样 我会追究到底
I'm willing to die for a better world.
我愿意为了更美好的世界而牺牲
That's my girl.
这才是好姑娘
That's all we got.
这就是我们的价值所在
That's all we got.
这就是我们的价值所在
Man, that'll curl your nose hairs.
这东西真能把鼻毛都醉弯了
Damn.
我去
That's some kickin' hooch.
这酒也太烈了
Hey, kid. How's it going?
孩子 怎么样了
Oh, damn.
不好
It hurts like a bad mother.
这玩意像坏妈妈一样令人受伤啊
Shut your mouth.
闭嘴
Oh, yeah, nevermind. Let's try to clean that up.
算了 我们先清理一下
Well I don't think we should use that water.
我不觉得可以用这水
Yeah, no. I got a perfect plan B.
没错 我有个完美的备用计划
You?
是你
Well, Ms. Carver, looks like you have me right where you want me.
卡弗小姐看来你在想要我的地方找到了我
I should kill you right now.
我该立马杀了你
Put me out of my misery.
让我从苦痛中解脱
Or I could make you wish you were dead.
或者我该让你生不如死
What do you want me to do?
你想让我♥干♥嘛
Unbutton your shirt.
把衬衫脱了
Seriously?
不会吧
Okay. Okay.
好 好
More.
继续
All right.
好的
All right.
好的
Now what?
还要干嘛
Kiss me.
吻我
Thought you'd never ask, Sundance.
还以为你永远都不会说呢 圣丹斯
Finn, you bastard! You stood me up! No!
芬恩 你个混♥蛋♥ 你放我鸽子 我没有
I waited two days for you. I thought you were dead.
我等了你两天 以为你死了
You know how it is. Zombies.
你知道的 还不是那些僵尸
At least you're alive.
起码你还活着
Yeah,
确实
but I don't know for how long.
但我不知道还能活多久
What do you mean?
什么意思
What happened?
出什么事了
Someone shot me.
有人射我
Finn! Finn!
芬恩 芬恩
Okay, 10K. This might sting a little.
一万 可能有点刺痛
Yeah, that looks like it really hurts.
看起来超级疼的
No, I wouldn't drink...
别 我不会喝...
I feel great.
我感觉超级棒
Well that'll take your mind off your hand for a while.
这可以转移一下你的注意力
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
Just a little alcohol poisoning.
就是有点儿酒精中毒
He should be fine in a day or three.
一天或三天之后他就好了
Three?
三天
Maybe less if you keep that up.
继续吐 可能好得更快
All right, I got you.
我来扶着你
Look at that.
看看这鬼样子
Just relax, 10K.
放松点 一万
And if you get the spins, put your head between your knees.
你要是晕 就蜷起来把头埋起来
Talkers are still lurking around out there.
言者们还潜伏在附近
A little help!
来人搭把手
This is my friend Finn. He's been shot.
这是我朋友芬恩 中枪了
I'm fine, really.
我好得很 真的
Doc?
多克
Hey, you. Feeling better?
你好点了吗
Yeah, now that the bleeding stopped.
是的 血也止住了
He's still alive.
他还活着
But he's lost a lot of blood. So keep your eye on him.
但是失血过多 多看着点他
You are a very lucky man.
你太幸运了
The wound was that bad?
伤口很严重吗
No, I'm just a terrible doctor.
别信我 我是个蹩脚医生
Okay.
好吧
Ah, my next patient. If you'll excuse me.
恕我失陪 得去看下一个病人了
Okay, how do you guys know each other?
你们怎么认识的
When some of my farmhands turned Talker,
我的一些农场工人变成言者时
Addy was part of the network of people
一群网络组织帮我把他们送到地狱边境
who helped me get them safely to Limbo.
而艾迪就是他们的一员
Yeah, we just kinda hit it off.
我们挺合得来的
And he actually helped me save a lot of Talkers.
他帮我救了很多言者
We're like Butch and Sundance.
我们就像布奇和圣丹斯
What happened to the rest of the farmers?
剩下的农场主们呢
By the time I made it back, they'd all been killed.
我回去的时候 他们都死了
Converted to Talkers.
变成言者了
And Charlie?
那查理呢
Yes?
怎么了
What about me?
我怎么了
You, Charlie,
你 查理
volunteered to make the ultimate sacrifice
自愿牺牲自己
to save all your friends.
拯救你的朋友们
I did?
是吗
Yeah, you did.
没错 是的
Been keeping the Talkers from going full Z
我们一直给言者喂食少量查理的大脑
by feeding them tiny bits of Charlie's brain.
让他们不至于完全转化成僵尸
Oh, yeah.
对头
Had them all rounded up and calm
本来已经把他们聚拢且镇静下来
ready for the trip to Limbo,
准备赶去地狱俱乐部
when someone shot me and set them all loose.
谁知有人对我开枪 将他们释放
Whoever it is, they don't want us making bizkit flour.
不管是谁 总之不想让我们制♥作♥饼干面粉
They stole all the ingredients we add to the flour we mill here.
这里碾磨的面粉所添加的配料全被他们偷走了
So, do you know the secret ingredient in it?
你知道神秘配料是什么吗
It's not brains.
反正不是大脑
But beyond that, I have no idea.
但除此之外 我也毫无头绪
Show you what's left.
我带你们看还剩下什么
Please.
请吧
Flour comes in here from the mill above us.
面粉从上方的碾磨器输送进来
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表