剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Snootch to the Nootch!
放马过来
Ooh, nice. Right?
爽爆了 对吗
Man. That's brutal.
哥们 太残忍♥了
Bloody.
去他妈的
Nice!
不错
Damn.
该死
All right, GrrlBoom, I'm gonna wrap around to the back,
好了 戈尔博姆 我绕到后面
you're gonna come to the front,
你冲到前面
and we're gonna go for the bookends to the around the neckpiece up front.
然后我们绕着前面这个挡路的脖子打
Hey Skip, get in on this!
斯基普 就打这个
I didn't even expect that. I mean it just happened.
我根本没想到会这样 但是事情就这么发生了
It was like watching an autopsy.
就像在看尸体解剖
Okay.
行啊
Yeah.
对啊
Uh oh.
不妙
Yo, is everyone out of ammo?
大家都没子弹了吗
Time to improvise!
是时候即兴发挥了
Oh yes!
棒
Dang! Just in...
他妈的 就在...
How did I think of that?
我怎么想到的
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别 别 别 别
GrrlBoom, look out!
戈尔博姆 小心
Dammit!
可恶
Snoogins.
真可惜
It's up to me.
看我的了
Dang.
靠
What happened?
怎么回事
Crash, but finishing strong.
坠机了 但坚持到了最后
Boom.
轰
Told you we got this.
都说了我们能搞定
That was crazy, man. We've been doing this the hard way.
太厉害了 我们以前的方法太笨了
Yeah. This is you know, and this is only...
对 你知道这个只有...
Okay, wait. How many zombies were...
等一下 有多少僵尸...
Look out!
小心
Time to pull out the big guns!
该动真格的了
I don't have a shot!
我没法开枪
Dammit, dude!
你搞什么啊
Sorry, it's not as easy as it looks!
不好意思 这个很难控制的
George!
乔治
I wish that thing would hurry up
你最好搞快点
and do whatever it is it's supposed to do.
让那玩意儿发挥点作用
Everybody get down!
大家都趴下
Fire in the Z!
僵尸要炸啦
Nice.
很好
I want that.
想要这个
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道这是什么操作
No.
不知道
However,
不过呢
I saw the Altura Militia sell them for ten bullets a slice.
我见过阿尔图拉自卫队卖♥♥这么一片就要10发子弹
You just have to be really careful when cutting it.
切的时候要特别小心 它像硝化甘油一样
It's like nitro.
很不稳定
But it melts right in your mouth.
但是入口即化
Murphy!
摩菲
Doc says you gotta come.
多克让你过去
Apparently somebody's kid is missing.
有人家里孩子不见了
Kid?
孩子
It's like one thing after another.
就不能消停会儿吗
What's up?
怎么了
Murphy, this is the kid's parents.
摩菲 他们是孩子的父母
His name's Mason,
那孩子叫梅森
and they haven't seen him since this morning.
从今天早上之后就没见到过他了
All right, we'll go look for him.
好的 我们会去找他
We'll find him.
一定能找到的
Mason.
梅森
We'll find him. Really.
我们保证一定能找到孩子
Mason?
梅森
Mason?
梅森
Looks like it's gonna hurt a while.
你可能要忍♥一会了
I'm fine.
我没事
She didn't mean it.
她不是故意的
What's this?
这是什么
You're analyzing blood samples?
你在分♥析♥血液样本
Yeah.
对
By hand, when I really need a computer.
纯手工 虽然我真的很需要电脑
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
An anomaly, a mutation.
生理异常 或是基因突变
Something that gives deceased humans
某种能够像锂一样
the immunity that lithium gives them.
让死去的人产生免疫力的东西
Any luck?
有发现吗
Not really.
基本上没有
Well actually,
其实
there's one sample that shows the anomaly I'm looking for.
有一份血样显示出了我要找的生理异常
But it won't do us any good.
不过派不上什么用场
Murphy?
摩菲
That's great.
太好了
First, I would have to isolate the positive gene.
一开始我想试着分离出有用的基因
But Murphy's blood is so full of crap
但是摩菲的血简直就是大杂烩
that I wouldn't know which gene has what effect.
我没法知道每种基因都有什么作用
God.
天哪
Becks.
贝姬
What do you want?
你想要什么
Brains!
脑子
There must be something we can do for her.
我们一定能为她做点什么
Mason?
梅森
Mason?
梅森
Still looking?
还在找吗
Yeah, still no sign of him.
是 还没找到他
He's got to be around here some place.
他一定就是在这附近的
These Talkers blend into the furniture.
这些言者难道能融进家具里了吗
Mason?
梅森
Shhh. You hear that?
嘘 你们听到了吗
I heard a knocking.
我听到了敲门声
Yeah.
对
It's coming from the back door.
声音是从后门传来的
Maybe it's the kid.
也许是那个孩子
Found him!
找到他了
Found him!
找到他了
I believe I have something that belongs to you.
我觉得我手上有属于你们的东西
How we doin, Girlfriend? We in?
怎么样了 妹子 进去了吗
I'm right outside Estes's door.
我就在埃斯特斯家门口
You've got three militia coming up the stairs.
有三名民兵正在爬楼梯
Card swipe coming your way.
正往你那发送读卡数据
Did you really think you'd get away with this?
你们真的以为你们可以逃过去吗
Get away with what?
逃过什么
I'm just trying to help them.
我只是想帮助他们
You know, I'm hearing this, but I'm seeing this.
我听到的是这个 但我看到的是这个
What, with the roundups and the lockdowns
根据你们驱赶和囚禁的这些举动来看
and unleashing the vigilantes,
还有放纵义和团组织
not very supportive quite frankly.
可不太符合你口中的帮忙
It's for their own good.
这是为了他们好
Oh come on, man. Even for the zombie apocalypse,
拜托 就算是在僵尸末日场景里
that's lame.
这句话都太逊了
What do you really want?
你到底想要什么
All the Talkers you have hidden away in there.
所有你们藏在这里的言者
I don't have any Talkers hidden in Limbo. But even if I did,
我可没在地狱边缘藏言者 就算我有
which I don't,
当然我没有
I couldn't just give them to you. They're not mine to give.
我也不会把他们给你 我没资格给你
I don't own them.
他们不属于我
Then you won't mind if I just take them.
那么你也不会介意我带走他们了
Look,
听着
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表