剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
The secret ingredient to bizkits is lithium.
制♥作♥饼干的秘密原料就是锂
Whoever controls the bizkits controls the Talkers.
谁能掌管饼干 就能控制言者
Whoever controls the Talkers...
谁能控制言者
Controls Newmerica.
就能控制新美国
We just found out that Estes is
我们刚刚才发现埃斯特斯
in charge of this whole operation.
负责整个行动
Calling for the quarantine of all Talkers.
我宣布对所有言者进行隔离
I've got some questions for Roman Estes.
我有几个问题要找罗曼·埃斯特斯
That's gonna be a problem to get to him.
要接近他恐怕不会很轻松
I think I know some guys that can get past Altura's
我认识能绕过阿尔图拉
high tech security system.
高科技安全系统的人
Come on.
走吧
Where we headed?
去哪里
Hacker town.
黑客城
When you're ready
如果你准备好了
I can apologize about losing those weapons.
我可以为丢失那些武器道歉
It's fine. Just my favorite knife. It's fine.
没事 就是我最喜欢的匕♥首♥而已 没事
In the meantime, watch your step.
不过呢 你也得小心谨慎
Okay. Now some of these wires could still be hot.
好吧 有些电缆还是通着电的
That the tower we're looking for?
那就是我们要找的塔吗
That's what Kaya said.
卡娅是这么说的
Anything?
有发现吗
Nope.
没有
Try again.
再试试
Three o'clock.
三点钟方向
Jeez.
天啊
It's me.
是我
You were late, so I fell asleep.
你们来晚了 我就睡着了
So glad you made it.
你能来太好了
I made it, just barely.
我是来了 但差点失败
Estes has Altura locked up tight.
埃斯特斯把整个奥尔图拉严密封锁
Dodging zombies and patrols all the way here.
我一路都是躲着僵尸和巡逻队来的
How's Kaya?
卡娅怎么样了
Mad.
疯了
She didn't want me to go. But she gets it.
她不希望我走 但她也明白
We're in a war.
我们在打仗
She's right.
她说得对
Where to next?
接下来去哪
Just over there.
就在那边
What was this place?
这是哪里
Telephone switching center. Goes back to like 1905.
通讯交换中心 能追溯到1905年
Was on about its tenth iteration of technology.
技术迭代已经到了第十代了
They just kept building on top of old hardware.
他们就在旧硬件上建造新的
From party lines to fiber optics.
从合用线到光纤
And now it's Hackerville.
现在则成了黑客镇
More like Hacker-house.
更像是黑客之家
Not too many hardcore digital malefactors left.
也没多少硬核数字黑客留下来了
But they're pros.
但他们都是专家
If my guess is correct,
如果我猜的没错
they spent many many man hours trying to crack Altura.
他们花费了非常多的时间和人力骇入奥尔图拉
Let the games begin.
游戏开始吧
That some kind of code?
还有密♥码♥吗
We supposed to guess the next number?
看来是让我们猜下一个数字
Correct.
正确
It's a series of primes.
是一个质数数列
They want us to prove ourselves worthy
他们想看我们是否能想出下一个数字
by entering the next number in the series.
来考验我们是否有资格
What is the meaning of 42?
42的意义是什么
I took Philosophy 101, but I don't get it.
我上过哲学基础课 但我不懂
It's an old hacker joke.
这是个黑客圈的老笑话
The meaning of 42 is "to be."
42的意思就是"活"
It's from The Hitchhiker's Guide.
是《银河系漫游指南》里的梗
It's the total of the numerical value of the letters in those two words.
这是这两个词中字母的总数
Trust me, it's funny.
真挺搞笑的 不骗你
Or not.
也许并不是
I also took Hapkido 101.
我还上过合气道基础课
Hold it right there!
站住不许动
Jesus.
上帝啊
We come in peace.
我们毫无敌意
Uh, hey, Dude.
嘿老兄
It's Citizen Z here.
我是市民Z
The real one, in the flesh.
货真价实 活生生站在你们面前
We're looking for Ghostking 2.0.
我们在找二代鬼王
Prove you're Citizen Z, and answer this question, dude.
亮明你是市民Z的证据 回答我们的问题
So what, you the troll under the bridge?
怎么 你就是桥下的怪物吗
Silence!
闭嘴
Got it.
好的
What is the number one rule in hacking?
骇客的第一信条是什么
Information wants to be free.
信息需要自♥由♥
That is...
这个答案...
Okay by me. The judges say cool.
我觉得一般般 但评委们都说好
You Cruller?
你是克拉勒吗
Yeah.
正是在下
You Ghostking 2.0?
你是二代鬼王吗
Yes, indeed.
如假包换
Cool.
棒棒哒
I've got something for you.
我有东西要给你
For me?
给我的
What's that?
什么东西
Kaya in the Skya says hello, bitch.
卡娅主播向你问好 贱♥人♥
You got knocked the f...
你得到教训了
What was that for?
刚刚是怎么回事
He knows.
他自己心里清楚
That's my wife you're trolling.
你搞的人是我老婆
Dude, it's not my fault she's hot.
老兄 她那么正 不能怪我
How'd you guys even get in here?
你们是怎么进来的
We...passed your test.
我们...通过了你的测验
For the most part.
至少是大部分吧
Can everyone please be quiet?!
大家能安静一下吗
I'm trying to meditate.
我正努力冥想呢
Look, what do you guys want?
好吧 你们想要干什么
We need your help.
我们需要你们的帮助
We don't do help.
我们的字典里没有帮助二字
We need to see the contents of Estes' computer.
我们需要查看埃斯特斯电脑里的内容
That's impossible.
那是不可能实现的
All right, it'll take a few hours.
好吧 可能需要花好几个小时
Or more. I told you he'd do it.
或许更久 跟你说过 他会做的
No one said yes yet. I mean what do we get out of it?
我可没答应呢 做了能给我们什么好处
What you want?
你们想要什么
What do we want?
我们想要什么
Well I'd love to have a new laptop.
我想要一台新笔记本电脑
I'd like a new car.
我想要一辆新车
Twelve inch shotgun.
十二英寸的散♥弹♥枪♥
Just kidding. Whoa. All right, look.
我开玩笑的 好吧
How about...
不如
In the unlikely event there is a Newmerica,
虽然不大可能 如果成立了新美国
we get full immunity
我们在全球范围内
in perpetuity worldwide for any cybercrimes
对任何我们承认 或并不承认的网络犯罪
we might, or might not, commit.
都享有完全豁免权
How bout that? Don't hold it like that cuz the bullet...
要不你先别拿枪对着我了 子弹不长...
Whoa, okay.
悠着点 好吧
What kind of cybercrime?
什么类型的网络犯罪
Little bit of this, little bit of that.
各种各样 五花八门的吧
You know, nothing too bad.
你懂的 无伤大雅的那种
Do you want my help or not?
你们到底还需不需要我的帮助了
That's making me uncomfortable.
这玩意着实让我感觉不舒服
All right.
好吧
If you help us now,
如果你现在肯帮我们
I will try to get you a pardon in the future.
我以后会试着帮你争取一次豁免
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表