剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
我再问你一遍
Where are the Talkers?
言者在哪
I got the truck.
我找到卡车了
I don't know if there's enough gas.
不知道油够不够
Sun Mei?
孙美
Sun Mei, what happened?
孙美 发生什么了
I don't understand.
我不明白
The vaccine turned the hand back.
手转向疫苗了
Which one is it, Sun Mei?
是哪支 孙美
This one? VN 8?
这支 VN 8
Uh, VN 4? This one?
还是这支 VN 4
This one has no label.
这支没有标签
Why would you remove the label?
你为什么把标签撕了
Right.
好的
This is it.
就它了
Got it!
好了
Oh shit!
该死
Red?
小红
Sun Mei?
孙美
It really works.
真的奏效了
Sun Mei, no.
孙美 不要
Even if the Talkers get the vote,
就算言者得到了选举权
Do you think they'll ever fit in?
你觉得他们会融入进去吗
Fit in about as good as you or I, I guess.
我猜会融入得和你我一样好吧
Just about.
差不多吧
I just feel like Estes is never gonna let it happen.
我只是觉得埃斯特斯不会坐视不管
Warren and George will take care of Estes.
沃伦和乔治会解决埃斯特斯的
Yeah, but what about the next Estes.
那下一个埃斯特斯怎么办
There's always gonna be another one.
总会有下一个站起来的
Humans aren't evolving.
人类不会进化
No.
不
But we are.
但我们会
I'm just afraid there's no place for us, Murphy.
我只是担心没有我们的容身之所了 摩菲
Wanna take these Talkers up over the hill?
要把这些言者带到山上去吗
Start over.
重新开始
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Double the perimeter security.
增加一倍的周边警卫
Take a couple men and find Lieutenant Warren.
带几个人去找沃伦中尉
I don't want her skulking about today of all days.
我不想让她今天一天都鬼鬼祟祟的
George broke.
乔治开口了
I hope that was fun for you.
希望你玩的还算开心
She spilled her guts,
她泄露了秘密
literally.
真的
It seems they set a staging area for the Talkers near Pacifica.
他们好像在帕西菲卡附近设定言者集结地
I'll activate the security force and the reserves.
我会启用安♥全♥部♥队和预备队
I'm gonna send every available Alturan
我会派上所有的阿尔图拉人
to wipe their kind off this godforsaken Earth.
把这个物种从这个堕落的地球抹去
Everyone?
所有人
But what about guarding Altura?
那怎么守卫阿尔图拉
I've accounted for that.
这我已经解释过了
Of course, Estes. I only meant...
当然 埃斯特斯 我只是觉得...
Where is George?
乔治在哪
Well she and Pierre,
他和皮埃尔
well they're having a little snack.
在吃小点心呢
Good for Pierre.
皮埃尔真走运
Which one was it?
哪个才是
They all look the same.
都长得一样
No kidding.
别逗我
Down here.
这里
Open it.
打开它
Kaya?
卡娅
Almost there.
快好了
Almost there.
快好了
Oh hurry, Kaya.
赶紧 卡娅
George?
乔治
It's me. It's me. Hey, it's me.
是我 是我 是我
A little close for comfort?
感觉好点没
A little.
好了点
How did you do this exactly?
你是怎么做到的
Did you give it up?
你交待了吗
All of it?
全部吗
All of it.
全部
Good girl.
乖孩子
We need to find Sun Mei.
我们要找到孙美
Last I saw, she was alone with Estes, and that can't be good.
上次我看见她独自面对埃斯特斯 不是好事
Let's go.
走吧
All right, let me help you.
好吧 让我扶你
No, I got it.
不用 我能行
No. No.
不 不
Leave it.
别管它
It's holding in my guts.
直接插入我的内脏了
Oh no.
天啊
What happened?
怎么回事
Where's Estes?
埃斯特斯呢
He's coming back.
他回来了
This does not look good.
情况看起来不妙
I did it.
我做到了
The vaccine works.
疫苗奏效了
Zombie and back.
变僵尸再变回来
Zombie and back? Like a bizkit booster shot?
变僵尸再变回来 算是僵饼强化版吗
Can you restore Talkers?
可以让言者恢复吗
Talkers, zombies,
言者 僵尸
fresh ones anyways.
任何新物种
It's a cure.
这是解药
It's a start.
这是开始
Okay.
好吧
We can't let Estes find out.
我们不能让埃斯特斯知道
Let's grab your research and let's go.
带上你的研究一起离开
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你走
I can't.
我不能
But what you need for the cure
但你需要的配方
is right up here.
就在这里
One last smoke?
最后一根烟
Now, now, don't be a fatalist.
现在 别当宿♥命♥论♥者
I'm gonna go hide the truck.
我去把车藏起来
All right, be careful.
好吧 小心点
Last smoke my ass.
才不是最后一根烟
They seem nervous.
他们看起来很紧张
They are.
没错
Hold tight, guys. It's almost time.
抓紧了 各位 时间快到了
The vote is waiting for you.
投票在等着你们
Citizenship is waiting for you,
如果你想要
if you want it.
公民权在等着你
But you're gonna have to take it.
但你必须自己争取
And we're gonna be there with you. Arm up!
我们会跟你们一起 举手
Pierre? No!
皮埃尔 不
The lab. They went to the lab.
实验室 他们去实验室了
Sun Mei,
孙美
we can't do this.
我们做不到
I'm dying.
我快死了
I'll be the first death since the Black Rain.
我会是黑虹之后第一个死去的人
If this is this about Murphy's blood.
如果需要摩菲的血
We can get more.
我们可以取更多
The antibodies in Murphy's blood are evolving daily.
摩菲血液的抗体每天都在增进
The only way to be sure
安全起见
is to take my brain and preserve it before I die.
在我死之前取出我的大脑保存起来
Maybe we could sew you up,
也许我们能给你缝上
give you a transfusion, something?
给你输血之类的
I've lost too much blood.
我失血过多了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表