剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
The system rebooted. I have to find my way back in.
系统重启了 我得重新想办法进去
What the hell? Damn thing stole my money.
咋回事 老子的钱给这玩意吞了
Come on man, you gotta be kidding me.
快点 你逗我呢
Finally.
终于好了
This could take a while.
可能要花点时间
I'll break your fingers.
我先折断你的手指
I'll break your toes.
还要折断你的脚趾
Or,
或者
Or, I'll break your nose.
或者打断你的鼻子
Oh, did you not learn that when you were a kid?
你小时候没学过这个吗
What's it like being Estes' pet?
被埃斯特斯当宠物养的感觉如何
Jealousy does not become you, George.
嫉妒不是你该有的样子 乔治
He's using you.
他利用你
We're using each other.
我们是互相利用
We have big plans.
我们有很远大的计划
I'm his queen.
我是他的王后
You keep telling yourself that.
你就自欺欺人吧
Why are you and Warren in Altura?
你和沃伦来阿尔图拉干什么
We're sight seeing.
我们来观光的
Where...are...the Talkers?
言者 在哪
Well you rounded them up.
是你们把他们弄到一起的
You tell me.
你们知道在哪
I'm actually glad you're not cooperating.
你不配合 我其实很满意
Why are you siding with Estes over your own kind?
你为什么站在埃斯特斯这边 不和同类一起
They are not my kind!
我们不是同类
You're a Talker.
你就是个言者
I...
我...
I am not a Talker.
我不是
There's no shame in being dead.
变成死者并不可耻
My best friend is...
我最好的朋友他...
was a Talker.
也曾是个言者啊
Oh yes,
没错
the poor rebel Dante.
可怜的叛逆者丹特
He was so helplessly devoted to you.
他那么一厢情愿地跟着你
Don't talk about him.
不许那样说他
Oh I think I've earned the right to say
我倒是觉得以我现在的立场
whatever I want about Dante.
我爱怎么说他就怎么说他
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
you really don't know, do you?
你是真不知道 是吧
Oh that's precious.
这可太好了
This is gonna be way better than electricity.
这个方法肯定比电你要好用多了
What?
什么
You see, George,
我跟你说 乔治
it was me that killed Dante.
杀死丹特的人是我
Not some random vigilantes.
不是什么路边的暴民
Bullshit.
你放屁
He did ask me to give you a message though.
他倒是让我给你带了条口信
His last words, so to speak.
准确来说 是他的遗言
Now what were they? Hmm.
我想想哦 什么来着
Oh yes. "George."
对了 "乔治"
"George, please help me."
"乔治 救救我"
"Why did you leave me all alone? George, I need you."
"为什么丢下我 乔治 我需要你"
"Please. Oh no, stop. Please don't do that."
"求你了 不要 不要这样"
Shut up.
闭嘴
"Please stop."
"求你不要"
"Just, just stop. Don't do that please."
"不要 不要这样"
"Just stop. No! No!"
"不要 不 不"
You freak!
你个疯子
Now you're getting it!
你现在知道了
Dante was the best person I ever knew!
丹特是我见过的最好的人
Oh he wasn't a person.
他不是人
By the time I got through with him, he wasn't even a Talker.
我处理完他的时候 他连言者都不是了
All that was left was a bag of garbage.
他已经变成了一袋垃圾
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
我再问你一次
Where...are...the Talkers?
言者到底在哪
Ever notice how Murphy's never around for the heavy lifting?
有没有发现一到搬东西的时候摩菲就跑了
He's clever that way.
因为他抖机灵
Why can't I be clever that way?
我为什么不能那么机灵
Cuz you are a good man.
因为你是好孩子
Thanks, Doc.
谢了 多克
You're welcome.
不客气
Nice to know a compliment
世界都变成了这样
still means something in a world like this.
赞美的话还有人愿意听 真令人欣慰
You know, kid,
你知道吗
there's no telling how this is gonna turn out.
我不知道接下来会变成什么样
But whatever happens,
但不管发生什么
you keep going.
你要继续走下去
You're resilient.
你有一股韧劲儿
You're my damn cockroach, right?
你就是打不死的小强 对吧
I know your dad would be real proud.
你♥爸♥爸一定会为你骄傲的
I sure am.
我就为你骄傲
I love you, kid.
我爱你 孩子
Like you were my own son.
你就像我的亲儿子一样
Thanks, Doc.
谢了 多克
You too.
你也一样
You think this is gonna work?
你觉得这样管用吗
Well it better. A whole lot of lives depend on it.
最好管用 大家的命都靠这个了
Hey, can we get some more cable over here?
能再给我们这边一点缆绳吗
It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
Get down. Get down!
趴下 趴下
Murphy!
摩菲
It's just me. Everything's okay.
就我一个 没有危险
Everyone okay?
大家都没事吧
Yeah. Yeah. They're almost ready.
对 他们都差不多准备好了
So um,
所以
back there at the busses.
在公交车那
You got a lot of issues to work out.
你有很多问题需要解决啊
Thanks.
多谢关心
I did it for them.
但我是为了他们
Not for you.
不是为了你
Look, I'm just trying to say you...
听着 我只是想说...
you got a way with that Z-Whacker.
你用僵尸重击锤用得挺好的
Are you trying to give me a compliment?
你现在是在试图夸奖我吗
While I can.
算是吧
Any attack on Altura by the Talkers would be folly.
言者想要袭击阿尔图拉的举动可不明智
I sense you know that.
我觉得你清楚这一点
I think you're confusing me with someone who scares easily.
我不是什么胆小鬼 吓唬我可没有用
Hmm, am I?
是吗
Tell me where the Talkers are hiding.
告诉我言者们都藏在哪
You tell the people of Altura
你告诉阿尔图拉的人们
what you did to their friends and their neighbors.
你对他们的朋友和邻居都做了什么
You let the Talkers come back and vote, and then maybe
再让言者回来 让他们参与投票 也许
I'll let you live.
我会放你一条生路
I find it amusing that you think there's still a debate to be had
真是好笑 你觉得还有跟我讨价还价的余地
Goodbye, Lieutenant Warren.
再见 沃伦中尉
There comes a time when everyone turns Talker.
终有一日 所有人都将转变为言者
Remember that, Estes!
记住这一点 埃斯特斯
Everything?
所有的
Everything you can carry.
能带的都带上
Where can we go?
我们能去哪
Anywhere to get this out of Estes' hands.
随便哪里 只要逃离埃斯特斯的魔掌
Pacifica. Hackerville.
太平国 黑客镇
Even zombie territory.
甚至僵尸的地界都行
My friend has access to an Altura truck.
我的朋友能接近阿尔图拉的卡车
Maybe I can get it.
也许我能搞到一辆
Okay.
好
But be careful.
但是 小心一点
Red?
小红
Hurry.
抓紧时间
That was fast.
你好快啊
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表