剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
She's a super great gal
她是位特别出色的女性
and a personal friend of mine.
也是我的亲密朋友
And I'd be forever grateful if... You know, you know what?
要不是那事 我将永远对她心怀感激
If you haven't see her, you haven't seen her.
如果你未曾与她谋面
So I'm just gonna thank you for your time,
还是别浪费你时间了
and I'll be headed on down the road.
我还是回到路上吧
You must be Murphy.
你一定是摩菲了
Yeah.
正是在下
So you've...you've seen her?
你... 你见过她
I thought you were supposed to be blue?
我还以为你应该浑身都是蓝色的
Again It's complicated.
都说了 说来话长
So you've seen her? Is she okay?
你真的见过她 她还好吗
She talked about you.
她提起过你
Well I deny all of it. Well, half of it anyway.
那她说的全都是假的 好吧 至少一半是
Well, thank you.
太感谢你了
You don't know how long I've been looking for her.
你不知道我找她都找多久了
She's got a whole bunch of friends waiting for her back in Newmerica.
一大帮人朋友都在新美国等她
Pick up your bag.
捡起你的包
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 没问题
I'll take you to her.
我带你去见她
Okay. Oh, right.
好的
Could I maybe have my gun?
我能拿回自己的枪吗
I got a car.
我有辆车
Go. Right. Okay, yeah. Car.
走 好的 车
It's gonna be nice to get off these dogs for a while.
暂时不用再被那些僵尸喽啰们追赶 真是太好了
Everything all right?
一切顺利吗
I was worried about you. The fire's almost out.
我很担心你 火快要灭了
Yeah, I was on my way back inside.
我马上要回屋了
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Don't do this to yourself.
别这样对你自己
Come on.
拜托
Don't torture yourself.
不要再这样折磨自己了
There's nothing you could've done to stop what happened.
就算时光倒流 你对那些事也无能为力
Let it go, baby.
随它去吧 亲爱的
Let the guilt go.
不要再自责了
I don't even deserve you.
我根本配不上你
What...what was that?
那是什么声音
Get me out of here!
快放我出去
Get me out of here, Roberta!
放我出去 罗伯塔
Yeah, I know.
没错 我知道
All right, I'll explain.
我可以解释
Why my friend is tied up and gagged in your trunk?
为什么我的朋友被捆在你车里
He was gonna take you away, Roberta.
他打算把你带走 罗伯塔
Destroy everything we built.
摧毁掉我们所建的一切
What were you gonna do?
那你要做什么
Kill him? You do understand,
杀了他吗 你知道的
I'm trying to do this for us.
我的所作所为是为了我们俩
For us?
我们俩
Okay, wanna do it the right way?
想用正确的方法吗
Open the trunk. Let the man out.
打开后备箱 放了那个男人
I'll apologize. My bad.
我道歉 是我的错
But promise me, promise me,
但是答应我 答应我
you're not gonna let him take you away.
你不会跟他走
Or what?
不然呢
Roberta?
罗伯塔
Or what?
不然呢
Don't touch me.
别碰我
You need to listen to me.
你听我说
Don't.
别过来
Honey?
亲爱的
You wanna let that red devil in that trunk
你就打算放纵车里的红魔鬼
destroy the dream we're talking about?
摧毁我们谈论的一切梦想吗
I need you just to...
我要你...
Just back off of me.
离我远点儿
I need to think.
我得想想
Roberta!
罗伯塔
Hang on. I'm gonna get you out of there!
坚持住 我会把你弄出来
I trusted you!
我相信过你
And you know I would never hurt you, ever.
那你就知道我永远不会伤害你
Too late.
太迟了
Listen. Let me go!
听着 放开我
No! No. You're gonna have to stop struggling.
不放 你别挣扎了
Now I got something you got to hear.
我有件事要告诉你
You got to hear me out.
你得先听我说完
But you can't fight me on this. Okay?
但你不能跟我作对 好吗
No one else knows what I know about you.
没人比我更了解你
And no one can help you like I can.
没人能像我一样帮助你
I need to tell you something.
有件事我要告诉你
But you can't fight me anymore, okay?
但你不能再跟我作对
The truth.
我要告诉你真♥相♥
No struggling.
别再挣扎了
Please?
求你了
That's better.
这样就对了
You made me have hope.
是你让我有了希望
Finally.
等死我了
next time
下一次
pull me out of the trunk before the fight.
打之前就把我弄出来
It's good to see you too.
真高兴再见到你
Who is he?
他是谁
Just some guy.
路人甲罢了
Well what are we gonna do with him?
我们怎么处置他
Can I kill him?
我能杀了他吗
We're gonna leave it up to Darwin.
让他在这里自生自灭吧
Goodbye, Cooper.
再见了 库柏
Long walk to Newmerica.
去新美国还有很长一段路
We got a ride.
我们有载具
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Beats walking,
比走路快点
but the Apocalypse will be over by the time we get there.
等我们到时 大灾变也就结束了
Time for a new start.
是时候重新开始了
You made it.
你们都进来了
Apparently we're still alive.
显然我们都还算活着
Glad to hear it. Did you get your work assignments?
很高兴听你这么说 领到工作任务了吗
Sure did. You're looking at a future intake examiner.
当然 你眼前就是个未来的招生考官
I guess they liked my bedside manner.
我想他们喜欢我对病人的态度
We've been assigned gate duty with the volunteer militia.
我们被分到和志愿自卫队看守大门
It's only temporary.
只是暂时的
Once the referendum passes,
只要公♥投♥通过
you'll be able to work anywhere in Newmerica.
你们就能在新美国任何地方工作
Me personally, I like Pacifica, my home.
我个人喜欢帕西菲卡 我的家乡
But there's something for everybody.
但每个人都有自己的心灵归属
Get in there, you!
给我进去
Take it easy there, soldier.
下手轻点 士兵
That's somebody's mother.
她也是位母亲
She's a goner.
她离死不远了
She hasn't turned yet.
她还没变异
She's just hungry.
她只是饿了
She's had her ration.
她已经吃了她的食物
Besides, we're waiting on more bizkits.
我们还在等更多的饼干
Hang on. Dante?
等等 丹特
Hey, what's in those things anyway?
那是什么做的
Nobody knows for sure.
没人确切知道
Nobody wants to know.
也没人想知道
My guess, trace amounts of brains.
我猜 有微量的脑组织
I'm good.
谢了
It's an acquired taste.
味道挺好的
Let her go.
放开她
You're gonna get it.
你会得到这块饼干
But I need you to calm down.
但我需要你冷静下来
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表