剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, we are. You're gonna take this, flip it up,
我们可以的 你可以的 把这个打开
use it like an axe.
当成斧头用
Come on, I got you.
来吧 我罩着你
Puppies and kittens. Puppies and kittens.
小狗小猫 小狗小猫
Puppies and kittens.
小狗小猫
What, you praying?
什么 你在祈祷吗
No, puppies and kittens is what
不 小狗小猫只是我
I call zombies so I'm not scared
给僵尸起的名字 好让我不那么害怕
Puppies and kittens.
小狗小猫
All right, stay close.
好了 靠近我
Take that down. All right?
坚强一点 好吗
We're running on three.
准备起跑 数三个数
One, two, three. Stay low.
一 二 三 伏着身子跑
Come on! Come on!
快 快
Puppies and... Shit!
小狗小... 该死
Get down!
趴下
Come on.
快来
Hold the truck!
车等一等
This way. Hurry. Hurry in.
这边来 快点 快点
This way.
这边
You're good.
你没事了
All right. Watch out for those
好了 照着那些小狗小猫
puppies and kittens. Let's go!
狠劲儿打吧 我们冲
I told you you'd be okay.
我就说你不会有事
Now wait.
等等
You two know each other?
你们两个互相认识吗
She saved my life.
她救了我的命
Well great. So that means
那太好了 是不是说
I can skip the testing?
我就不用体♥检♥了
No.
不
This is quite an operation.
这里真是不错啊
We've been working on a constitution for weeks.
我们起草宪法已经好几个星期了
It's not even done yet.
离写完还早着呢
It probably never will be done.
也许永远写不完
We're voting on it anyways.
但我们还是会举♥行♥投票
Can't wait.
等不及了
Hey, who's that?
那是谁
That is Roman Estes.
那是罗曼·埃斯特斯
The CEO of Altura.
阿尔图拉的首席执行官
He was one of the first people
他是在这个山谷里
to settle here in the valley.
最早定居的一批人之一
He's the reason we have water and power.
我们有水有电多亏了他
Not a mad genius.
不是个疯狂天才么
He's a genius, but he's totally cool.
他是个天才 但他很正常
I will introduce you.
我给你介绍一下
Of course.
当然
Excuse me, Roman?
打扰一下 罗曼
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
There's someone i want you to meet.
我想介绍一个人给你认识
Of course.
没问题
This is Roberta Warren,
这是罗伯塔·沃伦
an old friend.
我的老朋友
She saved my life back in Black Summer.
在黑色夏季她救了我一命
It's a pleasure.
很荣幸见到你
We owe you a debt of gratitude
你救下了乔治
for saving George here.
我们欠你一份人情
She's one of our
她是我们
greatest resources.
最重要的资源之一
Well, did she tell you
她有没有告诉你
she saved my life too?
她也救了我的命
Not surprised.
并不奇怪
It's kind of a habit with George.
这算是乔治的一种习惯了
Welcome to Altura.
欢迎来到阿尔图拉
Or if George has anything to say about it, soon to be Newmerica.
按乔治的想法 很快就会是新美国了
So you were in Zona?
所以你之前是在若娜吗
In the beginning, yeah.
最开始是的
And you left?
然后你离开了
I didn't support their goals.
我不赞同他们的目标
Luckily, I got out early.
幸运的是我很早就出去了
When were you there?
你是什么时候在那里的
I got out early as well.
我也很早就出去了
When they said they were sending me some type of red freak,
当他们说给我送来的是什么红色怪胎时
I should've known it was you.
我就该知道是你
Listen, Sun Beam.
听着 孙霉
Sun Mei.
我叫孙美
Whatever.
随便了
Don't you think that my precious bodily fluids
难道你不认为我珍贵的体液
have caused enough trouble for one Apocalypse?
已经在一个末日带来了足够的麻烦吗
Your blood's such a toxic stew
你的血液犹如有毒的炖肉
that I doubt there's much scientific value for my work.
以致让我怀疑自己工作的科学价值
Christ,
天哪
not another vaccine.
不算是另一种疫苗吗
Actually, no.
事实上 不算
I'm trying to identify and
我正试图识别和
synthesize the protein in brains
合成那些使言者变成人的
that make Talkers human.
脑内蛋白质
Oh, is that right? Well yeah,
是吗 好吧
you're god's work there, sister.
你做的是上帝的工作 姐妹
Hey, listen.
听着
What happened to you anyway?
你到底经历了什么
I mean, we all thought you died.
毕竟我们都以为你死了
I got rescued by a group of Marines,
我被一群海军陆战队员救了出来
including Lieutenant Dante,
包括丹特中尉
before he died and turned into one of the first Talkers.
在他去世然后变成第一个言者之前
Marjorie here is married to Dante.
玛乔丽和丹特结婚了
They make such a cute couple.
他们是如此可爱的一对
Quiet, blabber mouth.
闭嘴 大嘴巴
Oh, is that right? So it's true,
是这样吗 所以是真的了
love never dies.
爱情永不消逝
It just rots away.
它只是腐烂掉了
Citizen Z here, coming to you live
这里是市民Z 正在
from The Pale Horseman Tavern.
苍白骑马酒馆为您直播
The place where future newmericans come to, well,
未来的新美国人来的地方
they come here to get drunk and forget about zombies.
他们来这里买♥♥醉 并忘掉僵尸
But today we're here to argue over a new constitution.
但今天我们来这里是为了讨论一项新宪法
Humans, Talkers,
不管是人类还是言者
all soon to be citizens
之后都会变成公民
ready to embark on this crazy
准备好参与这场疯狂的
experiment in democracy.
民♥主♥实验
Holy zombie. Doc?
我的天 医生
10k?
一万
What's up, man?!
你好啊 伙计
Hey!
你好
I thought I heard your voice.
我就觉得我听到了你的声音
It's so good to see you. And you i don't know, but come here.
能见到你真好 虽然我不认识你但来抱一个
Welcome!
欢迎
So, how's...
所以 如何…
how's Kaya and the baby?
卡娅和孩子怎么样
Oh man, they're great. They're back at Pacifica.
他们很棒 他们又回到了帕西菲卡
Warren's here somewhere.
沃伦也在这里
She's with that gal George.
她和那个叫乔治的女孩在一起
Yeah? I love George.
是吗 我爱乔治
George is a big reason why all this is happening.
这一切能发生很大原因是因为乔治
Yeah, she seemed cool.
是的 她看起来很酷
How bout this?
这样好不好
You guys go take a seat,
你们先坐
and I'll finish up here and join you.
我在做个结尾然后就加入你们
Right on. Good to see you, buddy.
没问题 很高兴见到你 伙计
Oh it's so good to see you.
哦 见到你真是太好了
Welcome.
欢迎
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表