剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Estes?
埃斯特斯
Going somewhere?
要去哪吗
With my lab?
带着我的实验品
Where's George?
乔治在哪
Where'd you take her?!
你们把她带哪去了
The power surge corrupted the password generator.
电流激增把密♥码♥生成器给弄坏了
I'm trying to patch a work-around.
我在试图给它编个应急的补丁
Want me to try?
要我来试一下吗
No, I got this.
不 我能搞定
Okay.
好吧
We're back in.
我们回去了
Go back. It's Warren.
倒回去 是沃伦
You can get the door.
你能控制那扇门吗
Any second.
马上
Hang on.
等一下
Hang on.
别急
Okay, got it.
好了 搞定
She's out.
她逃出去了
One down. Now where's George?
解决一个 那乔治在哪
There's Sun Mei.
那是孙美
And Estes.
和埃斯特斯
Does that feel funny to you?
你觉得这样很好玩吗
That dude is seven kinds of wrong.
那家伙简直是七♥宗♥罪♥本尊
Find George and go back to that.
先找到乔治 再来解决这个
Oh no.
不
This is bad.
糟糕了
I'll get with Warren and we'll find George.
我来联♥系♥沃伦 然后去找乔治
Keep an eye on Sun Mei.
注意孙美那边的动态
Be careful, baby.
小心点 宝贝
Hand me a Diet Coke.
帮我递瓶无糖可乐
You can tell me, George.
告诉我吧 乔治
Are the Talkers planning an attack on Altura?
言者们是不是正在计划袭击阿尔图拉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我为之前的事跟你道歉
Is your hand okay?
你的手还好吧
I hope you didn't break your little bird bones on my face.
我希望你的小细骨头没因为打我的脸断掉
What are you and the Talkers planning?
你们和言者在计划些什么
Tell me now.
马上告诉我
Ruin all your fun?
那不就没惊喜了吗
Come on.
别了吧
I can do this for as long as it takes.
我有大把的时间可以耗在你身上
Ditto.
真巧 我也是
Oh come on.
不是吧
What's the matter?
怎么了吗
You okay, Sun Mei?
你没事吧 孙美
We were just sanitizing the lab
我们只是在清洁实验室
so the samples don't get contaminated.
保证样本不会被污染
Why don't you have a seat?
你为什么不坐下呢
You've been working so hard lately.
你最近一直工作地很辛苦
I suppose that's true.
这倒是真的
The trials have taken a toll on me. But I have...
试验占据了我所有的时间... 但是我
I insist.
我坚持让你坐
I haven't seen you in days. You look...
我有好几天没看见了 你看上去...
tired.
很疲惫
How do you keep all this straight?
你是怎么坚持下来的
VN 5. What's this one?
VN5 这管是什么
Just another failure.
只是另一样失败品
Why keep it?
那为什么还留着
To learn why it failed.
从中了解到我失败的原因
Ah yes, the scientific method.
对 科学方法
What's in here?
这里面是什么
Careful. That's pure zombie virus.
小心点 那是纯粹的僵尸病毒
Well, look at that.
看看它
Impressive work with that zombie hand
真是了不起 你在僵尸手上的工作
if it means what I think it does.
如果这真的是我想的那样的话
You're spying on me?
你在监视我
Is that a real question?
这真的是个疑问句吗
What do you want?
你想要什么
Another question you already know the answer to.
又是一个你已经知道答案的问题
Lean back. Get comfortable.
往后靠 躺着舒服点
Estes, you don't have to do this.
埃斯特斯 你没必要这样做
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Compelling the witness.
逼迫证人
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no. Please.
不 请别这样
You don't have to, okay?
你没必要这么做的 好吗
No.
不要
No.
不要
Now maybe you'll tell me.
现在你可能会告诉我了
Is this the zombie cure?
这是用来治疗僵尸的吗
This one?
这支呢
Pick the right one.
把对的那支挑出来
I want to watch the cure work on a live human subject.
我想在活人身上看看治疗效果
Which one is the vaccine?
到底哪支是疫苗
Never.
不可能
Okay, I'll just find it myself.
好吧 那我自己找
I have no shortage of human subjects,
我可不缺活人实验品
starting with your friends.
从你朋友开始
You had one job.
你只有一项任务
Sorry, boss.
对不起 老大
You let Warren escape?
你让沃伦逃了吗
Don't go anywhere.
别走开
When are the Talkers planning an attack on Altura?
言者打算何时攻击阿尔图拉
Election day?
选举日吗
I'm not telling you.
我不会说的
So they are planning an attack?
这么说他们是在计划袭击呗
Pandora. Where are the Talkers hiding?
潘多拉 那些言者躲到哪去了
I can't.
我不能说
Where are the Talkers?!
言者在哪
I'm gonna kill you.
我要杀了你
Oh, please.
省省吧
I barely touched you.
我几乎都没碰到你
Now hold still.
现在别动
Or don't.
或者动
Don't do this.
别这么做
Such exquisite bone structure you have.
你的骨骼结构真是巧夺天工
And those cheeks...
你的小脸颊...
marvelous.
真不可思议
And your eyes are so exotic.
你的双眼如此具有异国情调
Pierre is gonna find you delicious.
皮埃尔肯定会觉得你很美味的
Where are the Talkers?
言者在哪
Pierre?
皮埃尔
He's French.
他是法国人
Through the face is the long way to the brain.
穿过脸部后 离大脑还有好长一段距离
But the nose cartilage and the eye cavities go down so easy.
但是鼻软骨和眼窝实在是太容易脱落了
Where are the Talkers?
言者在哪
Don't do this.
别这么做
Oh we are well past the point of listening.
我们已经结束倾听的阶段了
Besides,
再说
I couldn't possibly disappoint Pierre, now could I?
我不可能让皮埃尔失望 不是吗
Who's a hungry zombie?
谁是饿肚子的僵尸啊
You're a hungry zombie, yes you are.
你是饿肚子的僵尸 你就是
Who does? Yes, you.
谁想这么做啊 是你
Who wants to eat the face of the dirty rotten disgusting traitor?
谁想吃掉那个肮脏腐烂的叛徒的脸
Where are the Talkers?!
言者在哪
Good boy.
好孩子
George, I really would recommend you telling Pierre
乔治 我真心推荐你在他吃你的脸之前
where the Talkers are before he eats your lips off.
把言者在哪告诉皮埃尔
Where...are...the Talkers, George?!
言者在哪 乔治
Get him away from me. Get him away.
让他离我远点 让他离远点
Oh good boy. Down boy, down.
好孩子 坐下来
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表