剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
You were pretty banged up. I did my best to sew you up.
你当时伤得很重 我尽最大可能帮你缝合了
He was gonna take you away, Roberta.
他打算把你带走 罗伯塔
No one else knows what I know about you.
没人比我更了解你
Goodbye, Cooper.
再见了 库柏
What if lithium is the secret ingredient to the bizkits?
如果锂就是制♥作♥饼干的秘密原料呢
We just found out that Estes
我们刚刚才发现埃斯特斯
is in charge of this whole operation.
负责整个行动
The Talkers are in the wind
言者们还不知去向
George and Warren infiltrate Altura
乔治和沃伦在选举前日
the day before the election.
偷偷混进阿尔图拉
Where are the Talkers hiding?
那些言者躲到哪去了
It seems they've set a staging area
他们好像在帕西菲卡附近
for the Talkers near Pacifica.
设定了一个言者集结地
I'm gonna send every available Alturan
我会派上所有的阿尔图拉人
to wipe their kind off this godforsaken earth.
把这个物种从这个堕落的地球抹去
I did it.
我做到了
The vaccine works.
疫苗奏效了
But what you need for the cure is right up here.
但你需要的配方就在这里
The only way to be sure
安全起见
is to take my brain and preserve it before I die.
在我死之前取出我的大脑保存起来
You are spiteful!
真可恶
No one stands against Altura!
没人能跟阿尔图拉对抗
Find them and kill them all!
找到他们 把他们全部杀死
I wish we could've given Sun Mei a proper burial.
真希望我们能够厚葬孙美
She died for a reason.
她死得其所
That's more than most people can say.
这是大多数人都无法企及的
Yeah.
没错
Stash her brain someplace where Estes can't find it.
把她的大脑藏好 别让埃斯特斯找到
If anything happens to us, you get her to Murphy.
万一我们有何不测 把它交给摩菲
A reminder for all citizens.
提醒各位公民
Don't forget to vote.
不要忘记投票
Remember you'll need two forms of I.D...
记住你需要携带两种身份证件...
Don't let that get to you. It ain't over.
不要被负面情绪所扰 一切还未成定数
I know.
我清楚
I was just thinking,
我只是在思考
remembering.
在回想
We put that poster up,
当初是我们贴的那海报
me and Dante.
我和丹特
The artist who designed it. Talkers who helped.
设计师设计的 言者帮忙的
They're all dead.
如今他们都死了
And now Sun Mei.
而如今轮到了孙美
What if we win?
倘若我们赢了呢
What if we kill all the zombies?
倘若我们杀光所有僵尸
And there's no one left to know but Talkers?
到时只有言者会知道这一切
We're not there yet.
我们还没走到那一步
There's still a lot of people with the will to survive.
如今依旧有很多人带着求生的信念
Including you.
包括你
But at what cost?
但代价有多大呢
Keep your head in it.
头脑保持冷静
Let's go.
我们走
Careful. Those blood samples are from all over the apocalypse.
当心点 那些血液样本来自末世各处
God only knows what's in there. Take them straight to my office.
鬼知道那里面都有些什么 直接送到我办公室
Colonel Keeler.
基勒上校
Let's take a look at those maps.
我们看一眼地图吧
Are the militia still assembling?
自卫队还集♥合♥着吗
As we speak, sir.
正如我们所说
Every able bodied volunteer is being armed and sworn in as well
每一位队员都已整装待发并宣誓效忠
Pandora?
潘多拉
Yes, my love?
我在 亲爱的
Could you please come here and show us what George told you?
能过来指给我们看 之前乔治告诉你的内容吗
Of course.
当然
Well it took a little convincing.
虽然需要点说服力
But once I found her weakness,
但一旦我找到了她的弱点
she gave it up like the human that she is.
她只能像其他人类一样屈服
There. Where these two roads intersect.
在这 这两条路的交汇处
You'll find a clearing in the trees.
你会在树林中发现一片空旷地
How many Talkers did she say are there?
她说那里有多少言者
All of them.
全部
Well then, that's perfect.
那太好了
Far from prying eyes.
还可以掩人耳目
We'll need to hit them
我们要在乔治去提醒
before George has a chance to warn them.
他们之前 把他们一网打尽
And before they can hit us.
也要在乔治袭击我们之前
Your rules of engagement haven't changed.
交战规则不变
I understand, sir.
我清楚 长官
Why so tense?
干嘛这么紧绷
Forget about the sick crazy circus.
忘记那些病态疯狂的人吧
It's just you and me, baby.
此刻只有你我二人 宝贝
Pandora.
潘多拉
No, no.
不 不
It's just you and me.
此刻只有你我
Not a lot of militia out.
外面民兵不多
Hopefully that's a good thing.
希望这是好事
Yeah.
是啊
Come on.
走吧
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Let me take a look at your eye.
让我看一下你的眼睛
I'm okay.
我没事
You don't look okay.
看起来不像没事
Listen, you got to clear your mind of hate.
你得摒除你心中的仇恨
There's no room for mistakes.
我们绝对不能出错
It's about justice, not vengeance.
我们要伸张正义而不是复仇
Come on. What happened back there with you and Pandora?
你和潘多拉到底发生了什么
Exactly what was supposed to happen.
该发生什么就是什么
Well you look like you held out for a long time.
你看起来坚持抵抗了很长时间
I could've gone the distance.
我本该坚持到底
I'm sure you could've.
我相信你能
Let's find Kaya and CZ.
我们去找卡娅和市民Z吧
They got a lot of work to do before we're done.
我们结束前他们还有很多事要做
We have to hurry and get out of here.
我们必须尽快离开这里
We're almost out of soda.
汽水快没了
Uploading the last of the psyops.
正在上传最后的心理战
Just making a few modifications
只需再修改一下
to these drone images we've intercepted.
我们拦截到的无人机图像
And soon as these load, we're out of here.
上传完成 我们就离开
Great.
好
Cuz otherwise I'm gonna have to get more change.
不然我就得再找点零钱
I can't believe I'm not gonna vote.
真不敢相信我不能投票了
Oh we're voting. Just not at the ballot box.
我们会投票的 只是不投入投票箱
CZ said that the vending machine is up this way.
市民Z说自动贩卖♥♥机就在这边
Do you think they have diet?
你觉得会有无糖汽水吗
Go, go go.
上 上 上
Shit.
糟糕
In the vending machine!
在自动贩卖♥♥机里
Remember I want them alive.
记着我要活捉他们
Save the mercy for me.
把施仁慈这事留给我
We got to get them outta there.
我们必须救他们出来
It's too late.
太迟了
Hey, guys.
伙计们
What's shaking?
怎么了
Oh good.
天哪
We thought...
我们还以为...
We were busted?
我们被捉了吗
We got out just in time. Kaya's spidey sense never fails.
我们及时逃出来了 卡娅的第六感从不会错
Where is Kaya?
卡娅在哪
She's safe.
她很安全
She's with Nana and JZ.
跟奶奶和JZ在一起
What now?
现在怎么做
We stick to the plan.
按原计划行事
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表