剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
How else am I supposed to talk to him?
我就只能通过做梦跟他交流了嘛
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
So,
所以
you want me to betray the lineage of my people
你们这是想让我背叛自己的族人
and induct you on a vision quest that you aren't prepared for
引导你们这些毫无准备而且没有资格的人
or even entitled to?
进行灵境追寻[原住民成人仪式]
And then guide you through the spirit world
然后带你们走进精神世界
so you can protect the water for a nation
就为了保护一个从不遵守
that just keeps breaking its treaties with us?
和我们建立的协议的国家
Well when you put it like that...
你不要说得这么...
What we want is to find a way into the powerhouse
我们只是想找个办法进到发电站里
so Kuruk can talk to her father.
好让库鲁克跟她父亲谈谈
And you told them I could do this?
然后你就跟他们说我能做到这种事
I know it sounds crazy, but I can't think of another way.
我知道这想法不靠谱 可是没有别的办法
You wouldn't have to bastardize your rituals.
用不着打破你们的规矩
I mean, last time all it took was some good peyote.
根据上次的经验 只要一点致幻剂即可
I don't have peyote.
我没有致幻剂
Look, the old ways never took account of Zombies and Talkers.
之前的仪式里并没有考虑到僵尸和言者
This is a new world we're living in.
我们现在生活在一个新世界了
Maybe it's time for a new ceremony.
或许仪式也该翻翻新了
Say I do what you want.
假设我帮了你们
What then?
我又有什么好处
We help you save the dam.
我们帮你修好大坝
Find out who's behind the attacks.
找到袭击的元凶
We stop them.
阻止他们
Yeah, your people keep control of the water.
而且水源的控制权还是归你们
And you believe them?
你真的相信他们
I do.
我信
Grandfather says to give it a shot.
我爷爷说不妨一试
But she has to come too.
但是她也得一起来
Why me?
为什么是我
He says he knows you.
他说他认识你
From where?
在哪认识的
From the spirit world.
在精神世界
Here you go.
拿着这个
All right.
好了
It ain't gonna take you anywhere you ain't prepared to go.
它不会带你去你不想去的地方的
Promise?
你保证
I'll be here the whole time.
我会一直在旁边盯着
Don't worry.
别担心
Cheers, guys.
干杯 各位
What?
干什么
Just in case, you know.
就是以防万一 你懂的
It'll be fine.
会没事的
Give them a minute.
再等一会
See? It's all good.
看见了吧 没事的
Dad?!
爸
10k?!
一万
Oh, damn. That's right. I got to do this psychically.
靠 对了 我得精神上发功才行
10K! Wake up!
一万 醒醒
10K! Wake up!
一万 醒醒
Wake up, man!
醒醒啊 兄弟
Wilma!
威尔玛
Pom!
珀姆
Where's my father?!
我父亲在哪
I need to find my father!
我得找到我父亲
Hear me!
听到我
See me!
看到我
Please.
拜托了
Something is here.
这里有东西
Wilma, listen.
威尔玛 听着
Aaaaaaa-daaaaaaanv-do.
阿 妲挝
A-danv-do.
阿 妲挝
Yes. I'm here.
对 我在这
Spirit, come. This way.
灵魂体 过来 在这边
How long are we supposed to leave them in there?
我们要放他们这样躺多久
I dunno.
我不知道
I've never done this before.
我以前从来没这么干过
No!
不
Oh, no you don't.
不 你别想
Warren?
沃伦
She's not breathing.
她没呼吸了
Help!
帮忙
Come on, Warren. Come back to me.
拜托 沃伦 醒过来
Give me the paddles.
把除颤仪给我
Okay.
好的
Clear.
离手
Ok.
好
Clear.
离手
I found the saboteur.
我找到破坏者了
What?
什么
I know how he got in.
我知道他怎么进去的了
Hey, hey, we need to make sure you're okay.
等等 我们得先确保你没事了
We need to save the damn dam, damnit.
我们得去保护大坝 他妈的
Dad!
爸
Good. You are alive.
太好了 你还活着
Keep breathing.
保持呼吸
Kuruk?
库鲁克
I'm here.
我在
My daughter, is that you?
我的女儿 是你吗
It's me.
是我
Please, see me.
求你了 看见我
I'm going now.
我要走了
I'll see you on the other side of the river.
我将在河的对面等你
Kuruk, will you sing me,
库鲁克 你会替我吟唱吗
sing me along the trail? Will you?
替我在死亡的途中吟唱 你会吗
No.
不
Dad, please. We need you here.
爸 求你了 我们需要你
We need you here.
我们需要你
Kuruk.
库鲁克
There you are.
你在这啊
He's over here!
他在那边
There you are.
你在这
Chief.
老大
Oh no.
不好
Come on!
拜托
Wake up!
醒醒
It worked.
奏效了
No wait!
不 等等
Ashki!
阿什基
I gotta go back! It's starting to work!
我得回去了 开始奏效了
Wait, what happened? What's going on?
等等 发生什么了
No, Doc! That's too much!
不 多克 你喝得太多了
You can't drink that much.
你不能喝这么多
I don't need to spirit walk. I need to spirit fly!
我不需要灵魂漫步 我需要灵魂出窍
Here we go, 10K.
来吧 一万
Right.
右
Left.
左
Up we go.
起来吧
Oh, there you go.
这就对了
Okay.
好
Now...we're...walking.
现在我们走起来了
One more step. Come on, you got this.
再走一步 你行的
Good, good, we got it.
很好 我们做到了
Grab it. Good, good.
拿住它 很好
Heave!
拉上
Far out. It worked.
太好了 奏效了
I saw it.
我看到了
This way.
这边
Ch'iidii!
查利迪
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表