剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I thought about taking the shot.
我想起了开枪时的情景
Speaking of which, Z Shine, please.
说到这个 请给我们点闪亮僵尸
Thank you.
谢谢
To Lucy.
敬露西
To Lucy.
敬露西
To Lucy.
敬露西
Hey, you guys...
你们有没有
You bury her somewhere that I could visit?
把她葬在什么地方 我想去看看
Viking funeral.
火葬了
That's good. That's good. She'd like that.
挺好 挺好 她自己也会喜欢的
I saved something of hers.
我还留着她的东西
I think she'd want you to have it.
她应该想交给你
You know, I felt her too.
其实 我也能感觉到她
When I was looking for her,
我到处找她的时候
during the day I'd lose the signal.
白天这种联♥系♥很微弱
But at night, I'd look up at the stars, and
但到了夜里 我抬头看着星星
it's like I could feel her.
就能感觉到她
You know like maybe she was thinking about me.
说不定她也在想着我
And then, and then one night,
然后 有一天晚上
I looked up at the stars and I felt nothing.
我看着星星 却什么都没感觉到
Just the weight of them, crushing me down.
就只剩下那片天空 压得人喘不过气
That's when I knew I was alone.
我当时就知道她不在了
And I haven't felt anything since.
从那以后也什么都感觉不到了
She did love you.
她很爱你
But I wasn't there to save her.
可是我没救到她
But hey, neither were you. So...
不过呢 你也一样 所以...
You shouldn't drink so much. You look like shit.
少喝点吧 你那副样子难看死了
Bite me, Murphy. Boss?
你咬我啊 摩菲 老大
Boss? Boss, we have a problem.
老大 老大 我们有麻烦了
All right. I'll take care of it.
好吧 我去处理
Tell the others to keep their eyes open. Doc, come with me.
告诉他们都小心点 多克 你跟我来
Don't listen to him. You look great.
别理他 你一点都不难看
Stay close.
靠过来点
How'd she get out?
她怎么跑出来的
I don't know.
不知道
But that means the others are running around here
不过这说明其他的也跑出来了
somewhere too.
在到处乱晃
You stay back. You're food. I'm not.
你别过去啊 你是食物 我不是
Oh come on. She looks like she might still be nice.
别嘛 她现在看起来还是挺友好的
Hey, Marjorie. Remember me?
玛乔丽 还记得我不
Yeah, Doc. You look a little lost.
是我呀 多克 你是不是迷路啦
Dante!
丹特
She's not nice.
她一点也不友好
Come on.
快走
Still no sign of him.
还是没有线索
Addy, this is my good friend George.
艾迪 这是我的好朋友乔治
It's an honor to meet you.
很荣幸认识你
Any friend of the Talkers is a friend of mine.
言者们的朋友就是我的朋友
I'm not their friend.
我不是他们的朋友
No?
不是吗
Nope!
才不是
You've put yourself in grave danger just to help them.
你不是冒着生命危险帮了他们吗
I didn't even know about the attack in Altura.
我根本不知道阿尔图拉发生了啥事
I just had a truck. There was a Talker family.
我开着卡车 遇到一家子言者
They asked me to smuggle them across the border
他们想让我帮忙偷渡
because I had a truck.
因为我开着卡车
They had a baby.
他们还带着一个婴儿
Never seen a Talker baby before.
以前从来没见过婴儿言者
Lucy couldn't stop growing, and here they had this.
露西是生长得太快 而如今他们面对的困境
Little baby that was never gonna grow a day again in its life.
是小宝宝想生长的快点可惜都没有机会
They were scared. So I helped them.
他们害怕了 所以我帮了他们
I was just glad to have a mission again. That's all.
我只是高兴我又有了个任务 就是这样
I'm sleepy.
我困了
Any of those Talkers you helped,
你帮过的这些言者里
you happen to come across one named Dante?
有没有一个名字叫做丹特的
no.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no. I know what you're gonna do.
我知道你们要干什么
This is what you're into now? Huh?
你现在掺和到这件事里了吗
You're gonna get him executed?
你要让他被处死吗
Where is she?
她在哪
Rabid Talkers are not great for business.
狂犬病言者可不利于做生意
Limbo is the one place where folks can get away
地狱边境可是独一无二的地方
and forget about getting eaten for a minute.
在这人们暂时忘掉被吃掉的烦恼
Hey Murphy, do you think that dancer really liked me?
摩菲 你觉得那个舞者真的喜欢我吗
It's weird. You know I felt like she really got me, you know?
真奇怪 我觉得她抓住了我的心 你懂吗
Once you go Blend, Blend to the end.
一入混血深似海
Go, go, go, go, go! Stay behind me!
快走快走 待在我后面
Stay behind me! Go, go, go, go, go!
待在我后面 快走 快
In here, Murphy!
这里 摩菲
Get them inside!
把他们弄进去
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Murphy. Not now, Marjorie.
摩菲 别现在 玛乔丽
Murphy, they're friends. Remember?
摩菲 他们是朋友 记得吗
Friends don't have friends for lunch.
朋友才不会吃朋友
Well now what do we do?
现在我们干什么
We feed them.
喂他们
Come on.
过来
We're going to need a lot of bizkits. Sorry, guys.
我们可需要大量的饼干了 抱歉了 伙计们
Right now Dante is a fugitive.
现在丹特是个逃犯
A trial will clear his name.
一场审判会为他正名
We have all seen the kind of trials that Talkers get.
我们都见过言者会得到什么样的审判
He's better off exactly where he is.
他现在待的地方比较好
Where is that?
那是哪
Talk to me.
跟我说说
It's been real, Warren. Bye bye.
这是真的 沃伦 再见
Addison? I'm outta here.
艾迪生 我走了
No, no, no. Wait, wait. Please?
别别 等下 求你
No, hold on. Give her a second.
等一下 让她冷静一下
Come on.
过来
Come on.
跟我来
Come on. I know where we can get more bizkits.
过来 我知道哪里能拿到饼干
Come on.
过来
I didn't want to do this, but...
我不想这么干 但是
I'll just borrow some from the house stash of bizkits.
我只是想从店里藏得饼干里借点来
Where the hell are all the bizkits?
饼干都他妈放哪了
Found 'em!
在那
I think your whale bet the house and won.
看来你的老主顾手风顺到发狂
Done already?
都玩够了吗
Shit. All right, come on.
靠 好吧 过来
Come on.
过来
Talkers?
言者
Zombies. Old school.
僵尸 以前那种
Got ya.
我帮你
Yeah! Just like old times!
就像以前一样
Yes, you and I have history, Addy.
是啊 我们可是老交情 艾迪
I used to think of you as my lieutenant.
我以前把你当成我的中尉
I was your lieutenant.
我曾经是你的中尉
I'd give my life for you.
我愿意为你而牺牲
And I gave mine for you.
我也会为你做同样的事
And for that big Red One in there. And for Lucy.
也会为了那位带头大哥 为露西牺牲
Yes, you did. And George and Dante are the same. Look out!
确实 乔治和丹特也一样 小心
Mercy. Mercy. Mercy.
慈悲 慈悲 慈悲
She can't protect him if she can't find him.
她都找不到他 何谈保护他
More of these tourist Zs we keep seeing them everywhere.
太多僵尸了 哪儿都有
You can help me find my friend. I know you can.
你能帮我找到我朋友 我知道
Please?
求你了
You got to promise me...
你必须要向我保证...
Promise me you will not hand him over to Altura.
保证你不会把他交给阿尔图拉
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表