剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Welcome to Altura.
欢迎来到阿尔图拉
Or if George has anything to say about it, soon to be Newmerica.
按乔治的想法 很快就会是新美国了
This is Roman Estes.
这位是罗曼·埃斯特斯
He is the reason we have water and power.
我们有水有电多亏了他
She must really be something, that George.
那个乔治 她肯定很了不起
I've laid down my life for her many times.
我多次为她不顾生死
Are you gonna vote yes on the new constitution?
你会投赞成票吗
She says we should be one nation.
她说我们应该同为一个国家
I vote Newmerica.
我投新美国一票
Yeah, well what's the alternative?
呵呵 好像还有别的选择吗
Burn it all down.
将一切焚烧殆尽
Let's get her up here. George!
我们欢迎她上台 乔治
George! George! George!
乔治 乔治 乔治
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Doc!
多克
George!
乔治
What...happened?
发生了什么事
Are we dead?
我们死了吗
Not everybody.
某些还活着
Oh shit.
见鬼
Oh jeez.
天呐
Hold still.
别动
You know what, help will be here soon!
这样吧 你在这等救援
You're gonna be fine. All right?
你会没事的 好吗
George!
乔治
Doc!
多克
George!
乔治
George?!
乔治
You okay?
你还好吗
What happened?
发生了什么事
Some kind of explosion!
什么东西爆♥炸♥了
Doc!
多克
Hey, Doc.
嘿 多克
We need bizkits stat.
我们需要僵尸饼干
Warren!
沃伦
CZ, what the...what happened?
市民Z 到底发生了什么
I dunno. Some kind of explosion.
我不知道 某种爆♥炸♥
Where's Dante? Estes?
丹特 埃斯特斯呢
Haven't seen them.
没见到
Let's help these people.
我们帮下这些人
First responders are rushing in to aid those injured in the blast.
第一批响应者已冲入爆♥炸♥后现场救人了
Most of them delegates here for the vote.
这其中的大部分人是来投票的
Come here. Come here.
来这 来这
There you go.
好了
Okay, let's get you out of here.
让我带你出去
Wait.
等下
All right now. Just take it easy, man.
伙计 没事儿了 放松点
You know, death ain't what it used to be.
这年头的死亡和以前不一样了
Little help here!
这需要点帮忙
Zombies! Oh my god!
有僵尸 天呐
Thanks.
谢了
You bet.
嗯呢
More Zs coming.
更多僵尸来袭
Where did all these Zs come from?
这些僵尸都从哪冒出来的
Zombies don't just walk into Altura.
僵尸不可能大摇大摆得走进阿尔图拉
They look like they were on vacation.
他们看上去是来度假的
Little late in the season.
赶得还真不是时候
You never see so many this far north.
在北极那边 你是绝对看不到这么多僵尸的
These Talkers are getting twitchy.
这些言者们已经变得不稳定了
We need bizkits.
我们需要饼干
Where's Dante?
丹特呢
Mr. Stemple?
史坦普尔先生
Hey, Leroy. Can you hear me?
嘿 勒罗伊 能听见我说话吗
Bizkits are coming. Everything's cool. Warren, a little help.
饼干就要来了 一切都很好 沃伦 过来搭把手
We need bizkits!
我们需要饼干
All right, Mr. Stemple, here you go. Come on.
好的 史坦普尔先生 给你
That's it.
这就对了
These really work.
这玩意真管用
Like insulin.
跟胰岛素似得
What happened?
发生什么事了
We're gonna need more bizkits!
我们还需要很多很多的饼干
Eight thousand two hundred and four.
八千两百零四
Red?
红
10K!
一万
What happened?
出了什么事
Eight thousand two oh five.
八千两百零五
Explosion in the Congress Hall.
国会大厅发生了爆♥炸♥
They think a bomb.
大家认为是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Bomb?
炸♥弹♥
Have you seen Red? No. Did she find you?
你看到红了吗 没 她找到你了吗
Yes, but then I lost her again.
但是我们又跟她走散了
Where did all these zombies come from?
这些僵尸从哪冒出来的
I was starting to like it here.
我本来快要有点爱上这里了
You all right?
你没事吧
Let me know if there's anything I can do for you, okay?
如果你需要什么帮助 尽管提 好吗
Who would want to kill the delegates?
有谁想要置与会代表于死地呢
This was an assassination attempt.
这是暗♥杀♥未遂
Assassination?
暗♥杀♥
Who? Estes?
谁 埃斯特斯吗
Or you.
抑或是你本人
But...who?
但 谁干的呢
No, this referendum was gonna pass. This was gonna work.
不应该 公♥投♥本来是会通过的 这条路也行得通
Oh, thank god you're all right.
还好你们都安然无恙 感谢上帝
I'm okay. You?
我毫发无损 你们呢
I'm lucky. We lost so many good people today.
我很幸运 今天很多好人离我们而去
Gained so many Talkers.
收获了很多言者
Yes, of course.
当然
We're lucky we had enough bizkits on hand
幸好我们的饼干存量尚且充足
or we might not have been able to stop this.
否则我们很可能无法控制住局面
I'm sorry. This is a dark day.
抱歉 真是黑暗的一天
I realize we're still tending to the wounded,
我意识到一个问题 我们还在照顾伤者
but this can't wait.
但此事不能再拖了
George, my sources are reporting a Talker may be behind this.
乔治 依我的线报 幕后主谋是一名言者
A Talker? No, that doesn't make any sense.
言者 不可能 这说不通的
They had the most to gain. Look for yourself.
公♥投♥一旦通过 他们获利最多 你自己看
I know. It was a landslide.
我知道 这是次压倒性的投票
The Talkers would have been full citizens in Newmerica.
公♥投♥一旦通过 言者将成为新美国正式公民
This attack changes everything.
这次袭击颠覆了一切
It's early in the investigation.
现在才刚刚开始调查
Maybe Dante's heard something?
也许丹特听到了什么风声
He wasn't among the wounded.
他不在受伤人群当中
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
Something you've got to see.
你必须要过来看看这个
Anybody else feeling a draft?
有人也跟我一样感到一丝寒意吗
Quiet down and let the doctor work.
保持安静 别打扰医生工作
Well that's a load off my mind.
你刚卸掉的这块可不小
What's wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了
This blast is bad news.
这次爆♥炸♥案造成很坏的影响
On the bright side, we have fresh test subjects headed our
往好的一面看 新鲜的实验对象正往我们的...
Maybe it was...a...gas...leak.
可能只是... 煤气泄漏吧
Doesn't matter.
这无关紧要了
Once they call it a terrorist attack,
一旦将此次事件定义为恐怖袭击
someone's got to pay.
有人将为此买♥♥单
And how long before they start blaming the red guy, huh?
你猜他们过多久就会把锅甩给我这个小红人
Murphy, I know you've been through a lot...
摩菲 我知道你一路走来不容易...
These people have given me the hairy eyeball
从我到这里的那一刻起 这些人就向我投来
ever since I got here.
充满敌意的目光
You look like Satan.
因为你看起来像撒旦
Yeah, and I'm rocking it.
对 我酷毙了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表