剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna give yous the same choice I gave the last goons
我要给你们出道选择题 上一伙试图
that came through here and tried to shut us down.
袭击我们的暴徒也回答了同样的问题
Chocolate or vanilla?
选巧克力味还是香草味吗
Mercy or Talker.
仁慈还是言者
I could ask you the same question.
我也可以问你同样的问题
I don't want to hurt you, but I will.
我不想伤害你 但我做得到
Looks like we've got ourselves a zombie standoff.
看来我们把自己陷入僵尸僵局中了
Yous got me, I got him,
你拿枪对着我 我对着他
and me brudder's got you both.
我兄得对着你俩
We're looking for bizkits.
我们在找饼干
We have starving Talkers that are starting to turn.
有一群饥饿言者 再不吃饼干就要变僵尸了
Look, we're just trying to survive ourselves.
听着 我们也不过是想活命而已
It's crooks like you that shut down the bakery
像你们这群恶棍 只会关停我们的烘培厂
and turned us into a bunch of dirty dogs.
把我们变成一群不值得信任的骗子
Lower your weapons and kindly waltz out of here
所以放下你的武器 慢慢走出去吧
or we're all going to be craving brains.
否则我们都会变成下一个吃脑者
Look, I don't know who you think we are.
我不知道你以为我们是谁
But we are not them.
但我们和那伙人不一样
That's what the last bunch said before they started shooting.
呵呵 那伙人刚说完你这些 就开枪了
Is that the other brudder that's got us covered?
这就是你所谓的那位掩护你的兄得吗
Hey, buddy. Dat you, brudder?
老兄 是你吗
Hey, buddy.
老兄
This crazy woman here done bust me right in the honker.
这个疯婆子把我结结实实揍了一顿
Your Brudder's still human.
你的兄得还是人类
Let's keep it that way.
咱姑且就这样保持下去吧
So, you's are in need of some help, are you?
所以 你需要一些帮助 是吗
Ay, by' watch out for the one-eyed one. She's not nice.
小心一只眼睛的那个 她人不好
Not at all.
一点都不好
She's mean like a badger.
她像獾一样卑鄙
I thought you people spoke English in Canada.
我以为你们在加拿大讲英语
We do's.
没错
You do's?
是吗
Besides, ain't no Canada. Not no more anywho.
此外 我们也不是加拿大人 不再是任何人了
Yeah, no 'Merica neither it seems.
是的 似乎也没有美国了
Pardon our manners.
请原谅我们的失礼行为
I'm Gilly. That there's my brudder, Skull.
我叫吉利 那是我的兄得 斯科
Skully for short.
简称斯科利
But that's longer.
但斯科利更长啊
Okay, so look, we heard rumors that you guys bake bizkits here.
好吧 我们听说你们在这里烤饼干
Dat's no rumor. Dat's the truth.
不是谣言 是真的
Well no offense, but you look more like butchers than bakers.
无意冒犯 但你看起来更像屠夫而不是面包师
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
We need bizkits.
我们需要饼干
Lots of them.
很多
Well for dat, you're gonna have to talk to me mum.
如果是这样的话你得跟我妈妈谈
She's in charge of the baking.
她负责烘烤
Where might she be?
她会在哪里
Mum?
妈妈
Mum's up dare in the office.
妈妈在楼上办公室里
Okay. Can we talk to her?
可以 我们可以和她谈谈吗
Well let's just go take a little looky-loo, shall we?
好吧 我们一起去稍微看一下吧
See what kind of mood she's in.
看看她现在心情如何
It's not as easy as all that, now is it brudder?
不过这没那么容易是吧 兄得
No brudder, it isn't.
没错 兄得
After the Black Rains,
在黑虹之后
we was on our way to Newmerica,
我们在去新美国的路上
and we got turned arse over tea kettle by a pack of Zs.
被一帮僵尸掀了个倒栽葱
Our brudder Brenton
我们的兄得布伦顿
got all riled up and he mercied a bunch of them,
发飙仁慈了他们之中的一群人
but those Zs took a right bite outta him.
但是被那些僵尸咬了一口
Yeah, he was a goner for sure.
他当时肯定是死了
Yeah, I mean they really filled their boots with his belly,
真的 都被掏的肠穿肚烂了
but he never turned.
但他从未转化
Aye, he started acting a bit rummy and dead-like,
是的 然后他变得有点奇怪 像死了一样
but he was still talking.
但他还在说话
So we figured he isn't dead, he's just sickish.
所以我们认为他没有死 他只是病了
Yeah, see it wasn't till mum caught him sneaking brains
直到妈妈发现他偷吃大脑
that we realized he's one of these Talker guys.
我们意识到他变成了言者
Yeah, mum got real tired of him sneaking off to get brains.
妈妈十分厌倦了他偷偷摸摸吃脑子
So she baked up some roadkill brains into a bizkit for him.
于是她把路边死人的脑子烤成饼干给他
And the more he ate, the more he was like the brudder we knew.
他吃越多饼干 就越像我们认识的那个兄得
See, the bizkits kept him Canadian.
明白吗 是饼干让他保持成加拿大人
Pretty soon, everybody wanted mum's bizkits.
很快 每个人都想要妈妈的饼干
So we set up the bakery.
所以我们建立了面包店
Okay, so what happened? Why'd y'all stop?
好吧 发生了什么事 你们为什么不做了
Well, everything was poutine and pie
在某人炸毁投票现场之前
until somebody blew up the vote.
一切都运行得很好
And we've been under attack from Zs
然而自此以后 我们一直受到不知道
from out of nowhere ever since.
哪里来的僵尸的攻击
Sounds like someone didn't want you making bizkits.
听起来好像有人不想让你们做饼干
Yeah.
是啊
We thought yous was them come back to finish us off.
我们以为你们就是回来要解决掉我们的人
So if your mom has this secret recipe,
如果你妈妈有这个秘方
why can't we just make more bizkits?
我们为什么不能多做些饼干呢
Well you'll have to talk to mum about that.
这事儿 就得你和妈妈谈谈了
But she ain't been herself since our little brudder bit her.
但自从我们的小兄得咬了她以后她就不是她自己了
You might say she's a bit cranky herself without her bizkits.
你可以说没有她的小饼干之后她就变得有点古怪
We had to lock mum up in the office for her own good.
为了她好 我们不得不把她锁在办公室里
Since then, the three of us have been trying to work out the recipe
从那时起我们三个人就一直在努力复♥制♥配方
but come up short.
但还是不太行
Three?
三个人
Oh yeah, we had another brudder, Chilly.
我们还有一个兄得叫奇力
He was with us till he tried to take the recipe off mum.
在他想把配方从妈妈那里拿走之前我们都在一起
So where's he now?
那他现在在哪里
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
He didn't get the recipe?
他没能拿到配方
Gilly, look at the big brains on Red over here.
吉利 看看这个红色的大脑袋
Hey, hey. Easy.
放轻松
Easy. Okay, look.
放轻松 好的 听着
Mum's got the only copy of the recipe on her.
唯一的一份配方在妈妈身上
Okay, she turned about two weeks ago.
她两周前就转变了
Okay, Gilly and I are running out of options here.
我和吉利在这里已经没有选择的余地了
How's a fella supposed to be getting on like this, eh?
在这种情况下人该变成什么样
Those deadish bastards turned our mum and brudders.
那些死气沉沉的混♥蛋♥转变了我们的妈妈和兄得
Nor be deprived of life,
既没有被剥夺生命
liberty, or property, without due process of the law.
也没有法律正当程序下的人身自♥由♥或财产
How are we gonna make sure Dante gets due process
我们怎样才能确保丹特能在
when there are vigilantes out there
外面的警卫都觉得
that think Talkers are more zombie than human?
言者比人类更像僵尸的情况下被公正对待呢
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think humans are more dangerous than Talkers.
我认为人类比言者更危险
Or zombies.
还有僵尸
I think the Founding Fathers would agree with you.
我认为开国元勋们会同意你的观点
Here, grab the wheel.
来 抓住方向盘
That's why they created a Bill of Rights
这就是他们制定了一项权利法案的原因
to protect us from each other.
来保护我们不受彼此侵害
Many tankards of ale and more than a few bowls of hemp
艾尔的许多酒杯和超过几碗大♥麻♥
were consumed as Washington, Jefferson, and Franklin
像华盛顿 杰佛逊和富兰克林一样被消耗殆尽
hammered out the first ten amendments to the Constitution,
打造出宪法最初的10个修正案的时候
better known as the Bill of Rights.
也就是《权利法案》
Amendment number one,
修正案第一条
the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.
携带武器的权利不得予以侵犯
Do we have to start off with guns?
咱们非得在第一条就谈枪的事吗
I mean I like a musket as much as the next guy,
我跟这位老兄一样喜欢滑膛枪
but putting it first makes us seem a little gun crazy.
可放第一条会显得咱们像热爱枪♥支♥的疯子
Yeah, okay, we'll flip the first two.
好 那就把前两条换一下
Put freedom of speech first.
把言论自♥由♥放第一条
All right. Good.
可以 很好
It'll look better. For the kids.
这样对小孩来说会好很多
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表