剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You don't want an infection.
要是感染就糟了
The longer we stay here, the harder it's gonna be to get out.
我们在这里待得越久 就越难离开
Let me take a look at your arm.
让我看一下你的胳膊
See how that cauterization is doing.
看看灼烧的情况
It's healing beautifully.
愈合得很好
It's not.
才怪
This is my hand, right?
这是我的手吧
Yeah. Red went back and found it.
对 小红回来找到的
I want you to sew it back on.
我想把手缝上
It doesn't work like that.
这么干是不行的
Well what am I supposed to do with this?
那我这个样子该怎么办
Tommy...
汤米
It sucks, I know.
很难过 我知道
But you can learn to live without a hand.
但你可以学会一只手过日子
There are prosthetic options.
你可以尝试假肢
We'll get through this.
我们会有办法的
Roman?
罗曼
Doctor.
医生
I see you're busy, so I won't take much of your time.
看来你在忙 那我长话短说
I just wanted to make sure you had everything you needed
我就是想来看看你的需要有没有得到满足
to complete your research.
好让你完成研究
It's more important now than ever.
这件事现在无比重要
I heard you lost a hand.
我听说你失去了一只手
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh it's okay. They found it. It's right here.
没关系 他们找到了 就在这
When things settle down,
等事情告一段落
come see me about that hand.
就来找我 给你治治手
We're doing great things with robotics. I can help you.
我们的机器技术很先进 我能帮你
I've got some meetings to attend
我还有会要开
with some of the other outpost leaders
要和那些据点领导人一起
to discuss where we go from here.
讨论接下来该怎么办
You can update me in detail then.
详情到时候再来向我汇报
I didn't come this far to be eaten alive
我坚持到现在可不是为了被人生吞活剥
so that you can feel better about yourselves.
就为了你们的那点良心过得去
Can I say something?!
我能说句话吗
This is not like us.
我们不该是这样的
Or it's just like us.
或者本来就是这样的
George, the people have gone crazy.
乔治 大伙儿都疯了
They are talking about putting
他们甚至在讨论
the Talkers in a quarantine.
把言者隔离起来
Just until we know what's going on.
直到我们查清楚情况为止
Well that's a slippery slope, brother.
你这是越做越错啊 大兄弟
They are dangerous.
他们很危险
You have no right to put my family at risk.
你无权让我的家人面临风险
Okay, take it easy.
好了 别这么紧张
Let's back it up a bit.
大家都冷静一点
Beth, nobody wants to put your family at risk.
贝丝 没人想威胁到你的家人
I am not like you.
我和你不一样
I don't believe that everything is gonna be okay.
我不相信一切都会好起来
I'm not gonna sit around and
我不会就这么干坐着
wait for something bad to happen.
眼睁睁看着坏事发生
Beth.
贝丝
George, you have to do something.
乔治 你得想想办法啊
I dunno what to...
我不知道该...
Jeez, Beth!
天啊 贝丝
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Simon says hop on one foot.
西蒙说单脚跳
Wow, you guys are good.
你们真厉害
Simon says stop.
西蒙说停下
Simon says pat your head.
西蒙说拍脑门
Logan, get over here.
洛根 快过来
Mom! You're not playing with Talkers.
妈妈 不准跟言者一起玩
They're just kids.
他们只是孩子
That Talker kid can kill my child.
那个言者崽子会害死我家孩子的
Way to hurt her feelings.
你可真会说话啊你
She's still a kid! You just don't get it.
她还是个孩子 你们不会明白的
Can we please cut the bullshit?
咱们能别扯废话了吗
They are not human.
他们就不是人
Yeah, well you're not showing a whole lot of humanity
是啊 我从您身上也没看出来
yourself there, pal.
多少人性呢 哥们
My wife isn't gonna hurt anyone.
我妻子不会伤害任何人
As long as she gets her bizkits, she's fine.
只要能吃到僵尸饼干 她就没事
What do we do if we run out of bizkits?
要是饼干吃完了呢
No delivery came this week.
这个星期就没有饼干送来
That's why we need to put them in quarantine, George.
所以才应该把他们隔离起来 乔治
If you are so hell bent on protecting them,
既然你这么想保护他们
you will put them in quarantine.
你就该隔离他们
And then we'll all be safe. Please.
这样大伙儿才能都安全 得了吧
Tell me we're not honestly
千万别告诉我
talking about putting our family
我们真的在讨论要不要把亲人
and friends into a camp.
和朋友关进集中营
This is not Nazi Germany. This is Pacifica.
这里不是纳粹德国 这里是太平国
There have been more Zs this week than all of this year.
这周来的僵尸比一整年都多
What do you all think is attracting them?
你们觉得是什么把他们吸引来的
Talkers are going feral!
言者要发狂了
Wait a god damn minute!
你他♥娘♥的♥闭上嘴
Who are you calling feral?
你说谁发狂呢
Aunt Amy, don't make this personal.
艾米姨妈 你别往心里去
I've had enough.
我受够了
I say quarantine!
我要求隔离
Quarantine!
隔离
Quarantine! Quarantine!
隔离 隔离
Nobody's separating me and my wife!
谁都别想把我和我妻子分开
Then you can go with her!
那你就和她一起去吧
Shit!
倒霉
You son of a bitch!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Now that I have your attention...
既然姐成功地吸引了各位的注意...
Please, sit down.
那就先请坐
I'm new around here.
我是新来的
So...
所以...
Please forgive me if I overstep.
如果我僭越了 请原谅
You say you want to form a new country.
你说你想建立一个新的国家
What kind of country would that be?
那是个什么样的国家
You talk of quarantine.
你们说要隔离
That only comes from a place of fear.
那只是因为你们觉得害怕
You got vigilantes out there
你们外面的警卫
that are sending messages of hate
散播着仇恨的信息
that is rooted in the same fear.
也是源于同样的恐惧
We just came from finding a Talker
我们刚刚找到一个
that was left to rot alive.
被扔下活活腐烂掉的言者
We have every right to be afraid.
我们完全有权利感到害怕
The zombie virus is not the only virus you need
僵尸病毒不是我们唯一需要
to be worried about.
担心的病毒
Acts of hate rooted in fear is a virus too.
由恐惧产生的恨意带来的行为也是病毒
And it will eat your brains faster than any Talker.
而且它侵蚀你大脑的速度比被言者吃掉还快
How can you dehumanize your neighbor,
你怎么能使你的邻居
your friend,
你的朋友
oh god, your family?
甚至是你的家人失去人性呢
How is it that we see them as a threat?
我们为什么把他们当作威胁
Come on, is that...a country
想一想 那是一个你想
you want to live in?
生活的国家吗
Cuz that is not a country
因为那不是让我愿意
I'm willing to die for.
为之而死的国家
Thank you.
谢谢你
You bet.
当然
Everyone.
大家伙
I want us all to take a moment to look around the room.
我希望大家能花点时间看看这房♥子里
Remember who we are to each other.
记住对彼此来说我们是谁
Each of us is here today because of the others in this room.
今天大家之所以在这里都是因为房♥间里的某个人
Each of us has saved one another. Multiple times.
我们每个人都救过彼此很多次
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表