剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
We are only alive because of each other.
我们是因彼此才能活到现在的
And that includes our Talker family and friends.
这也包括我们的言者朋友和家人
They aren't our friends.
他们不是我们的朋友
Not anymore. They're dead.
不再是了 他们死了
They might be dead, but they're still here.
也许他们死了 但他们还在这里
Their hearts might not be beating, but their soul
也许他们的心脏不再跳动 但他们的灵魂
is still in there.
还在那里
Who knew death would one day be on a sliding scale, but
谁知道有一天死亡不再是绝对的 但是
that's the world we find ourselves in.
这就是我们周边的世界
They still want to eat our brains.
他们还是想吃我们的大脑
Not everyone's. Just yours.
不是每个人的 只有你的
Look,
听着
as long as they get their bizkits,
只要他们能有饼干吃
the Talkers are no more dangerous than your average human.
言者并不比一般人更危险
Probably less dangerous by the looks of this bunch.
说不定还没你们这群人危险
I know we're all shaken by the latest attacks on Altura.
我知道最近一次对阿尔图拉的袭击让我们很震惊
There were several dozen Zs that seemed to be part
有几群僵尸的到来似乎是某个
of a coordinated attack.
协作攻击的一部分计划
And we can't rule out that Talkers were somehow involved.
我们也不能排除言者被卷入此事的嫌疑
Is that why Altura soldiers are looking for Dante?
这是阿尔图拉的士兵们找丹特的原因吗
You know Dante would never be part of something like that.
你知道丹特不会参与那种事情的
I don't know that.
我不知道
And neither do you.
你也不知道
I know that if it weren't for Dante,
我知道要不是因为丹特的话
I wouldn't be standing here alive.
我是不会活着站在这的
None of us would.
我们都不会
We would all be dead.
我们都会死
We just can't trust any of them.
我们不能信任他们任何一个
Dante included.
包括丹特
They don't trust you either, brother.
他们也不相信你 兄弟
Listen. You guys have a chance at
听着 你们有机会
building a new world.
建设一个新世界
Please do not build it on fear.
请不要将它建立在恐惧上
I still have hope.
我还有希望
And I know you do too.
我知道你们也一样
That one day this one long dark howl of despair will be over.
总有一天这绝望的漫漫长夜会结束
Guys, there will be an after someday.
大家 这一切总有一天会结束的
And when that day comes,
当那一天来临的时候
I want to be able to live with myself.
我希望自己能够感到心安理得
What do you want us to do?
你想让我们做什么
Go home. Get some rest.
回家吧 休息一下
Remember what we've dreamed of here.
记住我们关于这里的梦想
The cold reality is one day we will all be Talkers.
残酷的现实是总有一天我们都会变成言者
I hope this looks different tomorrow.
我希望从明天开始会不一样
In the morning, we'll continue our search for Dante.
早上 我们将继续寻找丹特
If he's in the wind,
如果他仍不见踪影
it's for a reason.
肯定有原因的
Maybe it's because he's guilty.
也许是因为他有罪
If that's the case,
如果是这样的话
I'll be the first one to bring him to justice.
我将是第一个把他绳之以法的人
Doc and I will take watch.
多克和我轮流放哨
No, you guys have to sleep.
不 你们必须睡觉
Your Pacifican humans didn't seem so pacifico tonight.
你的太平国人今晚看起来不那么太平啊
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
They're all good people. Just scared.
他们都是好人 因为害怕才会那样
We'll be fine.
不会有事的
I'm not taking any chances.
我不会冒一丝风险
Looks like these books are
看起来这些书
gonna get a better nights sleep than you.
晚上肯定比你睡得香
I can't sleep on a bed.
我在床上睡不着
Eight years sleeping on the ground, I sleep better here.
睡了八年的地板 我现在更习惯这样
That's sad.
挺惨的
You did a great job tonight calming people down.
你今晚把大家的情绪安抚得不错
I see why they put their trust in you.
我明白他们为什么这么相信你了
For how long?
还能维持多久
I did my best.
我尽力了
It all went to shit.
结果还是一团糟
I'm tired, you know?
我真的很累了
I think it's time for somebody else to try.
可能该换别人来接替我了
There's nobody else.
可惜没有别人了
I just don't think I can be who they want me to be.
我就是觉得自己没法满足大家的期望
Yes, you can.
不 你可以
Because you have to.
因为你不得不去做
Because you know, the way that I do,
而且你也知道 如果按照我的方法来
there is nobody else but us.
我是不会去管那些人的
We don't get to have doubts
我们没机会去质疑
because when we do, we hesitate,
因为那样的话 就会犹豫不决
and that's when people die.
然后就会有人死掉
George?
乔治
I will back you a hundred percent.
我百分之百支持你
But I got to ask.
可我还是要问一句
Is there any part of you that suspects Dante?
你对丹特 连一丝一毫的怀疑都没有吗
Dante's like a brother to me.
丹特对我来说像亲人一样
Okay? It's like...
好吗 就像去想象
Doc betraying you.
多克背叛你一样
You know,
你知道吗
there are few things
世界末日以来 我发现
I've learned to depend on in this apocalypse.
要说有什么是值得依靠的
And Steven Beck is one of the few.
斯蒂文·贝克就是其中一个
Did you know that was his real name?
那是他的真名 你知道吗
Deux, trois, tres.
二 三 三
Spanish.
西班牙语
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
Cuatro, cinco, seis, siete.
四 五 六 七
Chief?
老大
Yeah.
是我
Intruders?
是入侵者吗
Escapees.
是逃逸者
I can't find any Talkers!
一个言者都找不到了
All of them?
一个都找不到吗
Yeah.
对
What's going on?!
怎么回事
The Talkers are gone!
言者们都走了
They're all gone!
全都走了
Really?
真的吗
Good riddance.
那还真不错
Everyone?!
都走了吗
Everyone!
都走了
Thank you.
谢谢
They can't have gotten far.
他们肯定还没走远
Probably hunkered down till daylight.
可能在天亮前都还呆在原地
I feel terrible. They're probably scared to death.
我觉得不妙 他们肯定吓坏了
Can't say that I blame 'em.
这我可没法怪他们
If we move quickly,
要是我们动作快一点
we can catch up with them.
还可以追上他们
You need to just let them go.
你不该去追他们的
They don't belong here.
他们不该呆在这里
Vigilantes are crucifying Talkers out there.
外面可是有人在疯狂迫♥害♥言者们
You just don't get it, do you?
你怎么就是不明白呢
More than you know.
至少比你明白得多
Let's go.
我们走
Please.
请吧
Warren?!
沃伦
Kaya's got some intel for you.
卡娅有事要跟你说
What you know?
你都知道什么
Not too much. But Chef told me
也不多 不过主厨告诉我
they were headed into the woods.
他们要往森林的方向走
Supposed to look for a symbol.
要去找一个标记
It's like half a sun
样子像半个太阳
with three rays coming out.
放出三道光
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表