剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
until further notice.
以便采取进一步措施
We ask for your patience in restoring order.
我恳请各位 耐心等待秩序的恢复
Information has come to light during our investigation
随着调查的进展 我们得到了更多情报
that has resulted in us identifying a person of interest
根据情报 我们锁定了一个嫌疑人
who we wish to speak to in connection with today's explosion.
与爆♥炸♥事件有关 我们希望对他进行讯问
Don't rush to judgment, Estes.
不要匆忙下定论 埃斯特斯
Altura authorities are asking Joseph Dante
阿尔图拉当局公告要求约瑟夫·丹特
to turn himself in for questioning.
主动投案 接受审讯
If you know the whereabouts of Dante,
如果你知道丹特的行踪
do not contact him yourself.
请不要自行与他联♥系♥
Contact authorities immediately.
请立即通知当局
Until the bombers are brought to justice,
在爆♥炸♥制♥造♥者被绳之以法之前
I am calling for the quarantine
我宣布对阿尔图拉辖区内
of all Talkers inside the gates of Altura.
所有言者进行隔离
I know that sounds cruel.
我知道这显得很残忍♥
These are our family.
他们是我们的亲人
Our friends.
是我们的朋友
This is for their safety
这样做 是为了他们的安全
and for the safety of all Altura citizens.
也是为了所有阿尔图拉公民的安全
And there it is.
还是来了
God. What is he doing?
天啊 他在干什么
We've had to make difficult choices before.
我们以前也做过艰难的选择
That's how we survived.
所以我们才能幸存下来
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
在此危难之时 感谢大家的团结合作
We will restore security.
我们会重建安全
Without that, democracy is meaningless.
没有安全 民♥主♥也是无本之木
I need to talk to him.
我要和他谈谈
Not now.
现在不行
Let's get out of here first.
我们先出去吧
Where would Dante go? We need to know what he knows.
丹特会去哪 我们要问问他知道什么情况
This is a waking nightmare.
这简直就是个噩梦
And it's not over yet.
而且还远没有结束
Stop that van!
拦下那辆车
Someone's coming!
有人来了
He's not stopping! He's gonna crash the gate.
他没有减速 要撞上门了
Open it! Open the gate!
开门 打开大门
10K, go! Now!
一万 快走 快
Open fire!
开火
It's jammed! Forget it!
卡住了 别管了
Dante? Wait! Stop!
丹特 等等 别走
Why would he run?
他为什么要走
And what the hell is Murphy doing?
而且摩菲又在干什么
Defend the gate until someone gets here to fix it.
守住大门 直到有人来修理它
Thanks for the lift.
谢谢你带我一程
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
There's hate in the air, and it makes me feel so...
空气中有仇恨 让我感觉如此的...
Alive isn't the right word.
说活着不合适
Aroused.
应该是兴奋
Humans.
人类
Why are the living so damn predictable?
为什么这些活着的人这么容易被看透
Estes will listen to me.
埃斯特斯会听我的
He'll see this quarantine isn't gonna make us safer.
他会意识到隔离已经无法保证我们的安全了
It's gonna drive the Talkers underground
他会把言者赶到地下
and cut them off from their bizkits.
然后不给他们吃饼干
It's already happening.
已经开始了
I'm gonna kick your...
我要踢你的...
Go on. Get out of here.
走开 从这滚出去
Leroy, are you all right?
勒罗伊 你没事吧
Doesn't hurt. I can't feel anything.
没事 我什么感觉都没有
Not used to that yet.
还没习惯这个呢
Hang in there.
坚持住
This mess will be over soon.
糟糕的局面马上就要结束了
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
You said they were just like us, only dead.
你说他们跟我们一样 只不过是死了
Now they want our brains.
现在他们想吃我们的大脑
Well just let them try.
让他们有本事就试试
I'll kill them all. I swear I will.
我发誓我会把它们赶尽杀绝的
I don't want your brains.
我不想要你的大脑
Somebody gonna get an ass whoopin
你要是不闭嘴的话
if you don't stop talking.
有人会屁♥股♥开花
No, no, no. Let him go.
不 不 不 让他走
What?
什么
Let him go.
让他走吧
Go home. Get out of here.
回家吧 离开这里
Your family needs you.
你的家人需要你
Why'd we let him go?
我们为什么让他走
I recognized him.
我认识他
His brother was one of the delegates killed today.
他的哥哥是今天被杀的代表之一
Damn.
该死
Come on, man. We need bizkits.
来吧 伙计 我们需要饼干
Marjorie.
玛乔丽
Sun Mei.
孙美
Marjorie.
玛乔丽
Thank god you're here.
谢天谢地你在这
This is the fourth detention area that I've checked.
这是我找过的第四个拘留区了
They couldn't tell me where you were. Are you okay?
他们不能告诉我你在哪里 你没事吧
I'm fine.
我很好
Do you need anything?
你需要什么吗
We need bizkits.
我们需要饼干
They aren't feeding us.
他们不喂我们
Why aren't you feeding the Talkers?
你为什么不给言者喂食
No bizkits. They're all gone.
没有饼干了 饼干都不见了
These bucket heads don't know anything.
这些傻缺什么都不知道
I need to find Estes.
我需要找到埃斯特斯
We need to find bizkits.
我们需要找到饼干
These Talkers are going to turn.
这些言者要开始转化了
We'll be back soon, okay?
我们马上回来 好吗
All right, right there where it was repaired.
就是那个修补过的地方
Got it.
好的
Somebody's coming.
有人来了
Stop right there!
不许动
What's going on?
怎么了
Why aren't you at your post?
你们怎么不在自己的岗位上
We caught them at the fence.
我们发现他们在铁丝网附近
Get away from there.
不许站在那边
I told you it needed to...
我不是说过这边需要
Was that necessary?
有必要这么狠吗
Probably.
可能吧
Doc and CZ,
多克和市民Z
we're taking George to Pacifica.
我们带乔治去帕西菲卡
10K, you and Sarge find Sun Mei and Red,
一万 你和中士去找孙美和小红
and you join us as soon as you can.
然后尽快和我们会合
We're gonna need you.
我们需要你们的帮助
Here, take this.
来 拿着这个
Ready?
准备好了吗
Here, Talker Talker.
发现了言者两只
Here we go, boys.
上吧 孩子们
Free lunch.
免费午餐
Hey, Talkers.
你们好啊 言者
That's close enough.
你们离太近了
Your life depends on the next decision you make.
你们的生命取决于你们的下一个决定
Ah, crap.
可恶啊
We'll take those weapons.
把武器交给我们
Hey, guys. Don't leave us out here like this.
兄弟 别这样撂下我们啊
Be thankful we don't mercy you.
没给你们施以仁慈已经算客气的了
We'll leave these just up the road.
我们会把这些东西放在路边的
And just to prove we're not all bad,
为了证明我们不都是大坏蛋
here's a sock for each of you.
给你们一人一只袜子
Catch.
接着
Let's go!
快走吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表