剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
They are not human.
他们不是人类
You will put them in quarantine, and then we'll all be safe.
你把他们隔离起来 我们就都安全了
Now that I have your attention,
既然姐成功地吸引了各位的注意
you say you want to form a new country.
你说你想建立一个新的国家
Please do not build it on fear.
请不要将它建立在恐惧上
You got vigilantes out there that are
你们外面的警卫
sending messages of hate.
散播着仇恨的信息
You're only alive because of each other.
我们是因彼此才能活到现在的
Oh god.
天呐
Kaya, this is Warren. We're coming alongside the building.
卡娅我是沃伦 我们正从大楼旁赶来
Kaya! Can you hear me?
卡娅 你听得到吗
Cara!
卡拉
Cara? What happened?
卡拉 发生了什么
Some kind of explosion. We're trying to get the survivors out.
是爆♥炸♥ 我们在努力把幸存者救出来
Mayday. The library is under attack.
求救 图书馆被袭击了
Help. Save what you can.
求救 拯救你力所能及的东西
It's definitely her.
这绝对是她
That means she's still in the library.
也就是说她还在图书馆里
She's not the only one.
她不是一个人
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. Pacifica under attack.
求救求救求救 帕西菲卡被袭击了
Send help. Anyone who can hear me. Mayday.
任何人听到请来援助 求救
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. The library.
求救求救求救 图书馆
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. Pacifica under attack.
求救求救求救 帕西菲卡被袭击了
Send help. Send any help. Anyone who can hear me.
任何人听到请来援助 任何援助
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday.
求救求救求救
Mayday. The library is under attack.
求救 图书馆被袭击了
Jz?
Jz
Baby?!
宝宝
Oh, where'd you go?
你去哪了
Jz!
Jz
Nana!
奶奶
How many more injured inside?
里面还有多少伤员
Can't say. People. Zombies.
说不好 有人 有僵尸
More bombs. Who knows what else.
更多的炸♥弹♥ 谁知道还有什么呢
Okay. You and Cara set up a triage outside.
好的 你和卡拉去外面做下伤员分类
Got it.
明白
We'll go in and search for survivors.
我们进去搜寻幸存者
That way is completely blocked!
那条路完全被堵死了
I think there's another way on the other side of the building!
我觉得大楼另一侧有另一条路
I'll try this way!
我试试看这条路
We'll check the library.
我们去图书馆
Where'd a zombie come from?
僵尸是从哪来的
Don't know whether to pike him or rescue him.
不知道是该捅了他还是救下他
Save who we can.
尽己所能 救下一命是一命
And mercy the others.
然后对剩下的那些施以仁慈
All the books we had left were here.
我们当时留下的那些书都在这里了
Everything we knew from before.
我们从前知道的全部知识
How to live together.
如何共同生活
Build a country.
建立一个国家
Boom!
轰
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Hey, hey. It's okay.
没事了 你安全了
You're trapped under this thing. Damn.
糟糕 你被这个东西卡住了
I saw...
我看见
I saw...
我看见了
Saw what? I'm with you man. I'm listening. What'd you see?
你都看见了什么 我在这里 你说
Explo...
爆
Explo...
爆
Explosion?
爆♥炸♥吗
Br...
脑
Z...
僵
Zombies. Are you saying zombies?
僵尸 你想说僵尸吗
Zombies!
僵尸
I got bizkits here. I got them.
我这里有饼干 我搞得定他们
Zombies!
僵尸
Roberta, duck!
罗伯塔 快蹲下
Dead and down the old fashioned way.
用传统方式死翘翘
Heads up!
注意
Get him!
抓住了
Looks like Henry Krinkle, MD, here,
看来这位亨利·克林可医生
was at a plastic surgery convention in Orlando.
在奥兰多参加整容手术会谈
Ooh, damn, Dr. Krinkle.
天哪 克林可医生
Looks like time's treated you rough.
看来时光对你并不太友好
Might be time for a tune up.
也许到了打起精神的时候了
This one looks like it's from old America too.
看来这个也是旧美国来的
None of these zombies are ours.
这些都不是我们的僵尸
Okay, so how did they all get up here?
那他们是怎么到这里来的
And why didn't the Black Rain bring them back?
为什么黑虹没有把他们复活
That sounds human.
听起来像是人类的声音
Pacifica under attack. Send help. Send any help.
任何人听到请来援助 任何援助
Anyone who can hear me. Mayday.
有人能听到我的求救吗 求救
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday. The library is under...
求救 求救 图书馆遇
Kaya! JZ!
卡娅 JZ
Oh my god.
我的天哪
JZ! Nana!
JZ 奶奶
I know. Zombies. Old ones.
老版本的僵尸
Yeah. I already killed three.
没错 我已经杀了三个了
Gonna kill more. Kill all of them if I have to.
仍将继续 如有必要 我会将其赶尽杀绝
They are not gonna eat my baby!
我绝不会让他们吃了我孩子
No way, mama.
没门 孩儿他妈
Just...take your time.
慢慢来
Dammit!
可恶
Let me take a look.
我来看看
It's fine.
没事
It's not fine.
有事
Maybe you should take a break.
要不你还是歇歇吧
Or use your left hand.
要不就用左手
Just forget it.
别管了
Stay with me. You're gonna be...
坚持住 你不会有...
Something tells me we're gonna find a lot more Talkers
我预感等不到天黑 我们就会发现
before the day is out.
言者越来越多了
This whole building is unsafe.
整栋建筑都不安全
We got to check the other side of the library.
我们得去检查下图书馆另一边
Doc, can you handle triage?
多克 你会治疗分选法吗
Yeah, I got this, Warren.
是 我来吧 沃伦
Be safe, brother.
注意安全 兄弟
How many zombies are in here?
这里到底有多少僵尸
Too many.
太多了
It's bad, it's bad.
坏了 坏了
Bizkits.
饼干
It's okay, man. I got bizkits.
没事了哥们 我有饼干
You good?
你没事了吧
My library. Those bastards destroyed my library.
我的图书馆 那些混♥蛋♥毁了我的图书馆
Wait, you saw it?
等等 你看见了
You saw what happened? Who destroyed the library?
你看见怎么回事了 谁毁了图书馆
Zombies...
僵尸
Zombies?
僵尸
With...
拿着
Phwwwtt.
轰
Exploding chests?
胸膛炸♥弹♥
Oh, defibrillator?
是除颤器吗
No.
不是
Phwwwt.
轰
Exploding vests?
炸♥弹♥马甲
Like suicide bombers?
就像自杀式袭击那种
Suicide.
自杀
More. More...
还有 还有
More explosives?
更多炸♥弹♥
More zombies?
更多僵尸
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表