剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
He might.
他可能知道
He might also be dead.
他也可能已经死了
I know a lot of you think our dream here is over.
我知道你们都认为梦想已破灭
Talkers and humans can't live together.
言者和人类无法共同生存
I'm not giving up on Newmerica.
我是不会放弃新美国
Not yet.
至少不是现在
You're gonna get us all killed!
你会害死我们的
Talkers are not humans!
言者不是人类
I just don't feel safe here anymore!
这里不安全了
They're scared.
他们太害怕了
And they should be.
他们应该害怕
We got to find Dante.
我们必须要找到丹特
We need to find who's doing this.
要找出是谁干的
Indeed.
的确
It's Altura. They came.
阿尔图拉的人 他们来了
Hey! Over here! Hi!
在这
Altura. Must've heard Kaya's SOS.
阿尔图拉 肯定收到了卡娅的求救信♥号♥♥
They're here to take people away.
他们是来转移人的
Yeah, well that's a good thing, right? They're here to help.
这是好事 对吧 他们是来帮忙的
Thank you so much for coming! Thank you. Thank you.
多谢你们能来 多谢
No. Not all the people.
不 不是所有人都会被转移
No wounded.
不要伤员
What do you mean no wounded?
什么叫不要伤员
We have a right to safety just like anyone else.
我们和其他人一样有前往安全区的权利
Those are our orders. Humans only.
这是我们的命令 只要人类
I said humans only.
我说了只要人类
No, man, I'm not a Talker.
不是的 我不是言者
Hey, no, wait. No! No!
等等 不要
You shot me!
你开枪打我
And yet you're still talking.
你这不还说着话呢吗
Sorry, but you stay.
抱歉 你得留下来
There are no bizkits here. We're gonna...
这里没有饼干了 我们要
What, what, what? Turn?
要怎么样 异变吗
That's exactly why you can't come with us.
所以你们才不能和我们一起走
No, no, no. No books.
不准带书
It's okay. It's okay. You go.
没事的 去吧
These will be here when you get back.
等你回来的时候 书还会在这的
If any living humans want to seek refuge in Altura,
还有活人想去阿尔图拉避难的
we leave in five minutes.
5分钟内和我们离开
Five minutes?
5分钟
But the books... Archives...
但是这些书 这些档案
That's not enough time to save everything.
想把这些都保存下来 时间不够
We're not here to save books. We're here to save humans.
我们不是来保存书的 是来救人的
If you're going, you need to leave now before it gets dark.
如果你要走 最好在天黑前离开
We can't keep you safe here after that.
天黑之后就没法保你安全了
Listen here, bro.
听好了 兄弟
Why don't you give them one hour
为何不给他们一小时
and let them save what they can?
让他们看看能保存什么
Let's go.
走吧
Three minutes!
还有3分钟
We're sending Nana and JZ to Altura.
我们要把奶奶和JZ送去阿尔图拉
They'll be safer there.
他们在那边会更安全
We're not giving up. We're staying.
我们不会放弃的 我们要留下来
You're right. They'll be safer there.
你说的对 他们在那边会更安全
You should go too.
你也该去
What?
什么
Look, the first attacks happened there.
第一次袭击是在这边发生的
We want to know who's behind this.
我们想查出是谁干的
I think someone needs to be on the inside.
我觉得可能有内鬼
Good thinking.
有道理
All right, boss. We can do that.
好吧 老大 我们能做到
Deuces.
和平
Deuces. Hey buddy, we're going on a trip.
和平 小兄弟 我们远足去
Anyone else going?
还有谁要一起走吗
Any humans?
哪位人类
No?
没有吗
Suit yourself.
自便吧
Let's get this overwith.
让我们搞定它吧
So much destruction.
遭到严重破坏
And now everyone, humans, are scattered in the wind.
现在所有人 人类 四处分散
I really don't want to leave it like this.
我真的不想就这样撇下
Stronger together, right?
团结就是力量 对吗
Isn't that what you say?
这不是你说的吗
I did.
是的
That was just an idea, really. A hope.
那其实只是个想法 一个希望
Maybe that's not enough anymore.
也许那已经不够了
Come on.
拜托
Hope is...
希望是...
Sometimes that's all we got.
有时我们只剩这个了
And sometimes...
而且有时
Hope is all you need.
你需要的就是希望
Yeah, I think you were nicknamed George for a reason.
我想你的小名叫乔治是有原因的
You know, sometimes a great idea is worth more than you think.
有时一个好主意比你想的要更有价值
Here. That'll keep you going.
给你 它会支持你走下去
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好吧
I'm ready to go now.
我现在准备好出发了
What do we have here?
这是什么
Looks like Homer, yes.
看起来像荷马[希腊盲诗人]
Greek Mythology. That'd be over by Yolanda.
希腊神话 最后会由尤兰达结束
Here's three more.
还有这三个
Guess we all go green eventually, right?
看来我们最终都是环保人士 对吧
All right. Give them black leaves.
好吧 给他们黑叶
At least now they won't be forgotten.
至少现在他们不会被遗忘
Would've been nice of Dante to leave me a message.
丹特给我留下信息就好了
Hey, maybe he did.
也许他留了
We're definitely on the right track.
我们肯定没走错
That's a trail marker.
那是踪迹记号♥
Safe passage for the Talkers?
言者的安全通道
Hopefully.
希望是吧
We better get there first.
我们最好先到那
Indeed.
没错
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表