剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
We're not here to fight.
我们不是来打架的
We're not your enemy.
我们不是敌人
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
So why the big mystery around these bizkits anyway?
为啥围绕这些僵饼搞得那么神神秘秘
Nobody likes to talk about the fact
没人想要提及僵饼制♥作♥的背后
that they contain human brain matter.
事实是用人脑做出来的吧
Well where they getting the brains from then?
他们从哪儿进的人脑原料呢
The secret ingredient must be in the flour.
神秘配料肯定是面粉
The chief says what we seek is buried under the past,
酋长说你寻求的知识埋葬在过去
but beware, it is guarded by demons with sharp claws.
但要小心 它被有利爪的魔鬼守护着
Buried under the past.
埋葬在过去
What does that mean?
什么意思
did you hear the part about the demons with the sharp claws?
你听到了有利爪的魔鬼那部分了吗
This is unacceptable!
现在这样可不行
I don't care how freaked out these Ts are!
我可不管你们这些言者多害怕
Keep them working!
继续干活
You!
你
Come on!
赶紧的
I want these barrels full of raw by dark!
这些罐子天黑前必须给我装满原料
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Watch.
看着
Welcome to the party.
欢迎加入派对
Pick it up!
捡起来
Come on! Pick it up, Talker!
快点 捡起来 言者
Damn, these things get stupider by the minute.
该死 这些人简直是光速变蠢
Move!
快走
Pick it up, Talker!
捡起来 言者
This place should've been picked clean a week ago!
这一块一个星期前就该捡干净了
Put it in the barrel.
给我放进桶里
Let that be a warning.
就当是个警告吧
Now get back to work!
回去干活
All of you!
所有人
What?
什么
We got another one?
还有一个皮痒的
Weapons on the ground.
把枪扔了
Do as he says!
听他的
All of them!
所有人
All right, easy. Easy now, easy now. Look.
好吧 别紧张 别紧张
It's all good.
有话好好说
Oh we are far from all good.
我们可没法好好说
You just shot my friend.
你刚刚开枪打死了我的朋友
He was already dead. I was just making a point.
他早就归西了 我只是证实这点而已
No, you were inflicting pain on a fellow being. How dare you!
你只是在给同胞制♥造♥痛苦 怎么能这样
You're no better than us.
你也没有好到哪里去
I see that so clearly now.
我算是彻底看清楚了
Your heart still beats, but so what?
你人还活着 和死了有什么区别
You bleeders destroyed this world.
你们这群混♥蛋♥毁了一切
You have forfeited your right to live!
你早就没有活下去的资格了
Now it's our turn.
现在轮到我们了
Talkers! Rise up!
起来 言者同胞们
Listen to me!
听我说
Our time has come!
属于我们的时代到来了
Freedom is here! Freedom for all of us!
所有人都可以平等享有自♥由♥
No longer will we be oppressed, exploited, or murdered!
不会再任人压♥迫♥剥削 甚至谋杀
We will live out our deaths as we decide!
我们的生死 自己说了算
Yeah!
说得好
Brothers.
兄弟
Sisters.
姐妹
Talkers.
言者
Join me.
让我们团结起来
No more will we be slaves to the living!
我们不会再受活人的压♥迫♥了
Our time is now!
属于我们的时代到来了
We will be free!
我们将迎来自♥由♥
Now!
就是现在
And we will free every Talker enslaved in this mine!
我们要解放所有受压♥迫♥的言者
We will bring them out into the light by any means necessary!
我们将不惜一切代价 引领他们走向光明
There's nothing to fear if we stick together!
团结起来 我们将战无不胜
Fire!
开火
Fire! Damn it!
开火啊 见鬼
Have mercy.
施以仁慈吧
Another one of those recycling trucks.
又一辆回收车
Somebody's burning gas like there's no apocalypse.
这些人真能浪费 汽油就跟不要钱一样
Yeah, what was in that crate?
那个箱子里装的是什么
What it is, I'll bet it's headed to Altura.
不管装的是什么 我猜是送到阿尔图拉的
I think you're right.
我觉得你说得没错
But where is it coming from?
它是从哪里来的呢
Warren?
沃伦
Knowledge is buried underneath the past.
锋利爪牙锋利的恶魔
Guarded by demons with sharp claws.
守护着被埋葬在过去的知识
The ancestor's prophecy?
古谚语吗
Worth checking out.
值得一探究竟
Stay quiet.
保持安静
Keep low.
低姿前进
Well, at least we're sticking together.
至少我们在一起
North American Recycling.
北美回收厂
Quite the operation.
看着还挺像样
Altura.
阿尔图拉
What are they up to now?
他们现在在忙啥呢
They're Talkers all right.
他们都是言者
Talkers?
言者
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
They're scavenging.
他们在捡破烂
Electronics.
电子产品
Phones. Laptops.
手♥机♥ 电脑
No
不对
They're mining something.
他们在找什么
Caution. Hazardous materials.
小心 有害物质
Of course.
当然
Why can't the signs ever say anything nice?
为什么标语就不能好好说话
Like baby goats, this way.
比如 小山羊 这边走
Should we be worried about this stuff?
这事我们有必要担心吗
It's the apocalypse.
这就是末日
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
没杀死你的总能让你更强大
Well then I'm superman.
那我就是超人了
Want me take up a position?
要不要我先去占个高地
Good to have you back, baby boy.
很高兴有你重归 乖孩子
But I need to figure out what's going on
但我得先搞清楚他们在干嘛
before you start shooting people.
之后你才可以开始射击
We're gonna split up.
我们要分头行动
You and Doc go figure out where they're loading these trucks.
你和多克去看看他们的装载卡车在哪
And we are gonna check out these miners.
我们去看看这些挖掘工
That didn't take long.
立马搞定
What happened?
怎么回事
Damn. Something sucked him right in there.
好惨 里面有东西把他吸进去了
Creepy, right?
诡异吧
Yeah. Creepy.
对啊 好诡异
Let's go find those trucks.
我们去找找那些卡车
Come on.
快点
More of this! Faster!
多找些这个 加快速度
Come on.
快点
Move it!
动起来
More.
多一点
Look.
看看
This or this.
要么这个 要么这个
Come on!
站起来
Worthless! If I had bizkits,
没用的东西 要是我有饼干
I'd have this place picked dry in 24 hours!
一天之内我就能把这个地方搬空
But no!
但我没有
You need to pick up the pace.
你要加快步伐了
Where's Henley?
亨利人呢
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表