剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
We are at war.
我们正处于战争之中
We don't even know who the hell we're fighting.
而我们甚至连对手是谁都还不知道
The one drug I never tried.
唯一一种我没用过的药
This stuff is strong, ain't it?
这药劲儿很足啊
We use it to guide us spiritually.
我们用它为灵魂指引方向
The kid needs antibiotics.
这孩子需要抗生素
The water keepers will have something.
水护者那边会有些补给
Yeah, we know all about that Native American medicine.
我们都很了解这种印第安药品
But we were nowhere near the Grand Canyon.
但是我们从没去过大峡谷
I sure hope these water keepers are friendly.
我当然希望这些水护者是友善的
You got to be kidding.
你肯定在开我玩笑
Doc!
多克
It's the chafing that really gets to you after a while, you know?
过一会儿最让你受不了的就是摩擦了
Or the butt sores from sitting all day?
或者是坐一整天做得屁♥股♥疼
You'd think they could turn a guy once in a while, right?
你还以为他们会定期帮你翻身的 是吧
And of course, there's the constant decay.
当然了 你还会越来越衰弱
10K. Wake up.
一万 醒醒
But that's what they do to saboteurs.
但他们就是这么对待破坏者的
And I am, you know, a saboteur.
而我啊 就是个破坏者
Saboteur.
破坏者
Sounds rather continental.
听起来很有欧洲风情
Saboteur, c'est moi!
破坏者就是我
Quit it.
别闹
Your friend there looks a little pale.
你朋友脸色可不太好啊
Just transitioned, has he?
刚刚转化 是不是
I'm not a Talker.
我又不是言者
Then how come your hand fell off?
那你的手怎么没了
Hey, who did this to you?
话说是谁把你绑在这里的
Warriors.
战士
Fierce and quick as lightning.
像闪电一样迅速无情
You don't see them, but they see you.
你看不见他们 但他们看得见你
And then, phht phht, arrow in your arm!
然后呼呼两下 你就胳膊中箭啦
Saboteurs! Saboteurs! Saboteurs!
破坏者 破坏者 破坏者
You! You! You!
就是你 就是你 是你
That's enough out of you.
你可嚷嚷够了
Gotcha, buddy.
我来帮你 哥们
I've never been so glad to see you, chief.
我从来没有这么高兴见到你 队长
I'm not the chief you need to worry about.
你应该担心的可不是我这个队长[酋长]
Keep your heads down!
都趴下
We're not here to fight.
我们不是来打架的
We're not your enemy. Look.
我们不是敌人 你们看
Doc?
多克
Put your hands up.
把手举起来
Hey zombies?
僵尸
Good lookin' out, Little Foot.
放哨辛苦了 小脚丫
We did kill a couple Zs over at Redbird Rock.
我们确实在红鸟岩那边杀了几个僵尸
What we got here is worse.
但我们抓到了更糟的
Bombers.
炸♥弹♥客
Could be. I'm bringing them in.
可能吧 我把他们带进来
Hey, precious.
亲爱的
You were bombed too?
你也被炸♥弹♥袭击过
Lotsa times. Got hit by a zombie ball too.
好几次了 有次还被僵尸球袭击了
little sister, listen.
姐妹 我跟你说
Easy.
别紧张
Okay? Patience.
好吗 有点耐心
They haven't hurt us.
他们还没伤害我们
Speak for yourself.
说你自己呢吧
Okay. Killed us yet.
好吧 还没杀了我们
Look, if she wanted you dead, something tells me you'd be dead.
如果他们要你死 我总觉得你肯定就会死
We need to wait and watch.
稍安勿躁 等等再说
They'll see we're not the enemy.
他们会明白我们毫无敌意
Still think we're the ones who need patience?
还觉得是我们需要耐心吗
Hang in there. I know a few natives down south.
坚持下 我在南方认识几个原住民
It may take some time to sort this out.
把这事解决清楚可能需要花些时间
Hopefully we won't get our asses kicked in the meantime.
希望在这过程中 我们不会被人收拾
Doc? I mean Steven, is that you?
多克 不 斯蒂文 是你吗
Death knows my name.
死神知道我的名字
Steven.
斯蒂文
It's me.
是我呀
I thought death would look meaner.
我还以为死神应该长得更刻薄些
Kuruk?
库鲁克
Of all in the gin joints in all the world...
真是大水冲了龙王庙
That hurt.
有点疼
It would hurt a lot worse
如果那支长箭被什么东西抓住了
if that long arrow got caught on something.
应该会更疼
Yeah. Kuruk?
是吧 库鲁克
George?
乔治
I know you. Lieutenant Warren. 10K.
我认识你 沃伦中尉 一万
You're also Doc's people.
你们也是多克的人
A little help?
能搭把手吗
Two noted military leaders and champions for Newmerica.
二位是新美国的军事领袖和勇士
Wise elder. Young warrior.
这两位就是智慧长者 年轻战士
Something tells me you're not here by chance.
我感觉你们不是恰好路过这里
Unfortunately not.
还真不是
Yeah, we came about the water.
是的 我们是为了寻找水源
Doc.
多克
What we came about was keeping the peace.
我们是为了和平而来
Sure.
好吧
It always begins with the word peace.
所有人一开始都打着和平的旗号♥来
You know me.
咱俩又不是第一天认识了
Your father knows me.
你♥爸♥也认识我
I'm true to my word.
我说话算话
And you know me.
你也认识我
The apocalypse changes people.
末日会改变人
Yeah, not that much.
没错 但本性难移
Look, what George started was working.
乔治的努力见效了
It was working.
确实如此
Before the bombing.
但那爆♥炸♥改变了一切
But the idea, that we're stronger together,
但团结就是力量的理念
can still work.
会依然奏效
We'll argue politics later, my friend.
朋友 晚一点再讨论政♥治♥问题吧
Right now, we just want to know why you shut off the water.
现在我们就想知道 你们为什么关掉水源
We didn't.
不是我们做的
Come with me.
跟我来
Neeznáá Mííl.
尼泽拉·米耶
I know you.
我认识你
Ayalla?
阿雅拉
You're here.
你在这里
What happened there?
怎么回事
You know, zombies.
你知道的啦 僵尸
Come on.
拜托
You want me to help you or not?
你想不想让我帮助你
There have been attacks.
这里曾遭遇袭击
Zombies? Old ones.
僵尸吗 老款的
Long walkers. They came here from far away.
他们走了很远的路才来到这里
But they're just a distraction,
但这只是障眼法
trying to divert attention from more sophisticated sabotage.
转移我们的注意力 掩盖更严重的危害
Talkers?
幕后黑手是言者吗
Like that saboteur dude that we were tied up next to.
就像那个被我们绑在旁边的破坏者老兄
They're lethal.
他们才是致命的
We've lost most of our strongest warriors.
我们痛失多员猛将
And now,
现在
the whole dam is failing.
整个水坝都要倒了
It's time for us to go. We can't stay here.
我们该走了 此地不宜久留
No. Kuruk, you can't do that.
不行 库鲁克 你不能这么做
You control the dam.
你控制着水坝
You have stewardship of the water. Finally.
你们终于掌控了水务
Your people are vital to Newmerica.
你们对于新美国而言至关重要
We had a... Don't say treaty.
我们有 别说条约
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表