剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Man, you're burning up.
天 你发烧了
Baby boy?
好小子
I'm fine.
我没事
You're not fine. The kid needs antibiotics.
你有事 这孩子需要抗生素
Is there anything back at the farm?
农场那边还有补给吗
I think we used the last of it on Finn.
我们好像把最后的抗生素给了芬恩
The Water Keepers will have something.
水护者那边会有些补给
Yeah, we know all about that Native American medicine.
我们都很了解这种印第安药品
But we were nowhere near the Grand Canyon.
但是我们从没去过大峡谷 没错
Okay.
好吧
If you say so.
你们说啥算啥吧
That's a distress signal.
有求救信♥号♥♥
It's coming from the farm. Finn!
从农场来的 芬恩
Doc, get 10K and take cover. We'll be right back.
多克 掩护一万 我们马上就回来
Finn!
芬恩
What happened?
出什么事了
Two of the Talkers jumped me. Set the others free.
有两个言者扑向我 把其他言者放了
Okay, we'll go round them up.
我们去把他们抓起来
Hey, hey. Hang in there, baby.
坚持住
I lost too much blood.
我失了太多血
I'm scared, Addy.
我很害怕 艾迪
I didn't think I'd be scared.
我还以为自己不会害怕
Don't be afraid. I'm right here.
别怕 我就在这
Hey, Alma. It's me.
嘿 艾玛 是我
No.
不要
Okay, all right.
好 没事了
George!
乔治
George!
乔治
I had big plans for us.
我给咱们准备了大计划
Hey. We can still do big things.
我们还是可以一起干大事的
Addy?
艾迪
Right here.
在呢
Right here.
在呢
Promise me you'll keep our deal.
向我保证你会遵守我们的协议
Of course.
当然
If I don't like it, you'll mercy me.
如果我不喜欢 你会对我施以仁慈
I promise.
我保证
Think I'll see a white light?
我会看见白光吗
I don't think it works like that anymore.
我觉得应该是不存在了
It hurts.
挺疼的
I know.
我知道
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I don't want to turn.
我不要变异
Hey, don't fight it.
不要斗争
I love you, Addy.
我爱你 艾迪
I love you, Finn.
我爱你 芬恩
It's time to go.
是时候走了
Hi.
你好
So?
怎样
Nothing hurts.
不疼了
Okay.
好吧
I'm not afraid anymore.
我不再害怕了
Eight years,
八年来
every day since day one, I've been afraid.
从末日第一天开始 每一天我都很害怕
And now I'm not.
现在我不怕了
I saved you something.
我给你留了件东西
It's the last piece of Charlie.
查理的最后一块
Thanks.
谢谢
We rounded up all the Talkers.
我们集♥合♥了所有的言者
Except for two.
除了两个
Probably the ones that jumped you.
也许就是突袭你的
Did he?
他是不是
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Good to be back.
回来感觉真好
George and I are gonna catch up with Doc and 10K.
我和乔治要去找多克和一万了
You coming?
你要一起来吗
I'm gonna stay here with Finn.
我跟芬恩留在这里
Just to help him get these Talkers back to Limbo.
帮他把这些言者送回地狱俱乐部
But after that...
但在那之后...
Sure.
当然
Love you, sis.
爱你 姐妹
You too.
我也是
Nice to meet you, man.
很高兴认识你 哥们
Pleasure.
很荣幸
Take care.
保重
Take care of each other.
互相照应
You too.
你们也是
See you in Newmerica.
在新美国见
Keep dreaming.
继续做梦吧
Somebody has to.
总得有人来做
Where the hell are they?
他们到底在哪里
Damn, kid.
该死 孩子
Well it seems to be healing okay.
看起来愈合得还不错
Look, if Warren and them aren't back soon,
如果沃伦和其个人没这么快回来
we should just head to the dam without them.
我们就别等他们了 先前往水坝
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
You look better.
你看起来好多了
Your fever broke.
你的烧退了
Have a sip.
喝一小口
I sure hope these Water Keepers are friendly.
我当然希望这些水护者是友善的
You got to be kidding.
你肯定在开我玩笑
Doc?!
多克
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表