剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
More zombies.
更多僵尸
Like a second wave like at Altura?
你是说阿尔图拉还有第二波吗
Well, how'd they get in? Did you see?
那他们怎么进来的 你看见了吗
Talkers.
言者
Talkers? Are you sure?
言者 你确定吗
Save...the books.
把书...保存好
We're gonna try.
我们会试试的
Cara?
卡拉
Where are they? They could be anywhere.
他们在哪里 哪里都有可能有他们
No. We need to think strategically.
不 我们需要战略性思考
You mean think like Nana?
你的意思是像奶奶一样思考
Yeah.
是的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm getting into Nana zone.
我要变得像奶奶一样
The panic room at Northern Light,
北极光阵地的安全屋
that was like an out of the way closet, right?
就像是一个偏僻的壁橱 对吧
Was it?
是吗
That's where she would go.
那就是她会去的地方
So you think that
所以你觉得
Nana knows the closet layout of the Pacifica library?
奶奶知道太平洋图书馆的壁橱布局吗
She likes to hide her tobacco stash.
她喜欢把烟叶藏起来
All right. After you.
好的 你先请
Zom-bomb.
僵尸炸♥弹♥
Be right back.
我马上回来
Help!
救命
It's okay. Hang in there Brian.
没关系 坚持住 布瑞恩
George.
乔治
I got you. I'm here.
我找到你了 我在这里
I can't move.
我动不了了
My spine.
我的脊椎
Shhh.
字幕
I'm scared.
我害怕
I'm right here.
我就在这里
It's okay. I got you.
没关系 我在呢
Cara? Cara? Hey. Hey.
卡拉 卡拉
Come on. Cara?
别啊 卡拉
Cara?
卡拉
Hey. Shhh.
没关系的
Shhh. You just need a bizkit, okay?
你只是需要一个饼干 好吗
I need bizkits!
我需要饼干
She's starting to turn.
她开始转化了
Bizkits!
饼干
what do you wanna do here?
你想在这里做什么
We could...just leave them. Let nature take its course.
我们可以…就这样离开他们 顺其自然吧
Nature?
自然
Look at them.
看看他们
That's no kind of life for anyone.
没有人应该这样活着
Right.
是的
I'll do it.
我来吧
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Cara Jones,
卡拉·琼斯
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
If I shoot it, probably will blow up.
开枪打它的话可能会炸
Pike it, might fall on the timer and trigger it.
捅它的话又有可能压到定时器然后引爆
Oh, shit.
我靠
They killed all the books.
书都被毁掉了
People are dead.
大家都死了
People who were just...
他们刚刚还过得好好的
living their lives in what was supposed to be a safe place.
而这个地方也本该是安全的
New...
新...
And now everybody is scattered
现在又变回一盘散沙
because we just can't trust Talkers anymore.
因为我们没法再信任言者们了
You know that's not true.
不是这样的
Doesn't matter what's true.
已经无所谓了
It matters what people believe.
人们信什么就是什么
Listen.
听着
We cannot stop fighting for what we believe in.
不能就这么轻易地放弃我们的信念
What we belive in.
我们的信念吗
Yeah.
对
What we believe in.
我们共同的信念
What do we do now?
现在该怎么做
We save who we can.
尽可能地救人
And we find out who did this.
找出是谁干的好事
And we get your damn country back.
然后把我们的国家抢回来
We still have friends out there.
外面还有很多我们的朋友
You maybe wanna go find them?
想不想去找他们
Hon.
亲爱的
Gorilla grape flavor.
葡萄味的糖纸
My boy's been this way.
咱们儿子是从这边走的
We're coming, baby!
我们来了 宝贝
JZ! Where are you, buddy?
JZ 你在哪儿 伙计
JZ! Where are you?
JZ 你在哪儿
Momma?
妈妈
Good work, babe.
好样的 宝贝
Yeah. We'll be right there, baby.
我们马上过去 宝贝
Momma! Momma!
妈妈 妈妈
Oh! He's gonna blow!
要炸了
Ah man?
不是吧
Come here, you damn Z bomb!
别跑 你个该死的僵尸炸♥弹♥
No, don't fight him! He's gonna blow!
不 别打他 他会炸的
Here, zombie, zombie, zombie.
过来 僵尸僵尸小僵尸
Here, zombie.
这边来 小僵尸
No, no! Go back! Call him! Call him back!
别别 回去 快把他叫回去
Hey! Come on! Over here!
这边 这边来
Here, zombie, zombie, zombie!
这边 僵尸僵尸小僵尸
Fire in the hole!
小心爆♥炸♥
Oh no, don't worry about me. I'm good.
不用担心我 我好得很
But I could use a light.
但我需要借点火
JZ! Mama's here.
JZ 妈妈在这
Good god, come here.
谢天谢地 来我这
Jesus.
上帝啊
Hey, hey, a little help here.
来 来这里搭把手
Goddamn apocalypse.
该死的世界末日
Kaya.
卡娅
I see her.
我看见她了
It's okay, baby. We'll take care of you.
没关系的 宝贝 还有我们呢
She's turning! Just come with us now, okay?
她要变异了 一直跟着我们 好吗
Help me hold her!
帮我压住她
What do I do? What do I do?
我能做什么 有什么我能帮忙
I'm out of bizkits. Hold her down.
我没有饼干了 按住她
Mercy her! Someone! Before she bites us all!
来个人杀了她吧 不然她会把我们都咬了
She just needs a bizkit!
她只需要吃一个饼干
We don't have any bizkits!
我们没饼干了
Mercy her!
杀了她吧
Move!
让开
If we would have quarantined the Talkers,
如果我们当时能隔离言者们
none of this would have happened!
这些事都不会发生了
It's not safe here!
这里不安全了
It's a Talker uprising!
言者们要反抗了
Only I don't see
但是我没有看见
any of our Talkers out there among the bombers, do you?
投弹人中有我们的言者们 你看见了吗
Where have you been this whole time while we were under attack?
我们受到攻击的时候 你在哪
Acutally,
实际上
I was busy dying.
我正在跟死神做斗争呢
And what about the Talkers who fled?
那逃走的言者呢
You all plotted this together, didn't you?
你们一起策划的 对吧
All I see are zombies out there and the humans that they turned.
我只看见了僵尸和变异的人们
Zombies. That's who attacked you. Not Talkers.
是僵尸袭击了你们 不是言者
But who sent the zombies?
是谁引来的那些僵尸
I bet your friend Dante knows.
我赌你朋友丹特知道
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表