剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Dante is not involved in any attack.
丹特不会参与任何袭击
Find Dante.
找到丹特
We will.
我会的
This was supposed to be a safe place.
这本该是一片安全之地
We find who did this.
我们要找出是谁干的
And we get your damn country back.
然后把我们的国家抢回来
Wesson?
韦森
Is that really you?
真的是你吗
It's been a long time since Murphytown, sir.
摩菲城那会儿以来好久不见了 先生
We've been waiting for your return.
我们一直在等着您回来呢
Where?
回哪
Limbo.
地狱边境
Have mercy.
都安息吧
More lost tourists.
更多的迷途游客
They sure didn't walk from California.
他们肯定不是从加州来的
Someone's tram went way off the studio tour.
看来某人的影城游览车跑偏了
Another tram-load of tourists.
又一波崽子们来袭
They're moving pretty damn fast for zombies
对于穿着鞋托刚徒步了2000多里的僵尸而言
who just hiked 2,000 miles in flip flops.
他们这行动速度也太快了点吧
I know where we are.
我知道这是哪儿了
Limbo? What the hell is Limbo?
地狱边境 这是什么鬼地方
A place Dante could hide.
丹特可能藏匿的地方
Right now it's cover. Around back!
现在是避难的地方了 绕到后面去
Damn. Dead end.
该死 是死胡同
Password?
通行口令
Help!
求救
Wrong password. That was last week's.
说错了 那是上礼拜的口令了
Should we take 'em?
我们该解决它们吗
Warren?
沃伦
Password?
通行口令
Zombies!
僵尸
Should've said that in the first place.
矮油 知道干嘛不一早说
Come on!
快来
Are you sure this is where we want to be?
你确定我们该来这儿吗
The mark led us here.
记号♥引领我们来这儿
Looks like a nice place to get murder-porned.
看上去像是排演谋杀剧的优秀场所
This is a place for outlaws and killers,
这是法外之徒和杀手们的聚集地
just the type of place Dante would love.
丹特就喜欢这种地方
I'll go ahead of you.
我走前面
Why?
为啥
Cuz you're my friend,
因为你是我朋友
and I don't want you to get hurt.
而我不希望你受伤
I got the next one.
那下把算我的
Brace yourselves.
大家准备好
What in the hell?
这是在搞啥呢
I got ten bizkits, the old guy pukes first!
我押10块僵饼 那老家伙肯定先吐出来
Stay with me, Doc.
跟紧我 多克
Look for Dante. We're running out of time.
我们要找丹特 没有其他闲工夫
She looked into my soul.
她盯着我的灵魂呢
I'm sure she did, buddy.
嗯呢 相信你老兄
Duel, duel, duel duel, duel, duel duel, duel, duel!
决斗 决斗 决斗 决斗 决斗 决斗 决斗
A single bullet.
一发子弹
Duel, duel, duel duel, duel, duel duel, duel, duel!
决斗 决斗 决斗 决斗 决斗 决斗 决斗
Place your bets!
准备下注
Gentlemen,
先生们
spin the chamber.
轮盘转起来吧
No more bets.
下注停止
Time to duel.
准备对决了
Ready.
准备
Aim.
瞄准
We have a winner!
我们的赢家出现了
Are you not entertained?
你们难道不开心吗
Congratulations!
恭喜
And to the victor goes the bizkits.
为我们的赢家献上饼干
And there's plenty more where that came from.
这里还有好多饼干来源呢
It's about time you kids slaughtered your way here.
也是时候你们这伙人一路杀到这里来了
Duck!
躲开
Welcome to Limbo!
欢迎来到地狱边缘
Ross. How could you?
罗斯 你怎么能这样
But Rachel, we were on a break.
瑞秋 我们当时分手了呀[老友记经典梗]
That still makes me laugh.
我还是觉得很好笑
I don't get it.
我是没懂
So the Blends have been running this place the whole time,
混种一直在经营这个地方
just waiting for the return of the Big Red One.
只为等到带头大哥
Kinda heartwarming.
还有点感人呢
My heart just threw up a little bit.
我的心脏刚吐了一小下
Ah, wipe that look off your face.
矮油 收起你那副表情吧
Polyamory is very complicated.
多角恋就是这么复杂
It's not like a wild sex orgy every night.
它不像每晚放荡的性♥爱♥狂欢
That's what Tuesdays are for.
这才是周二的意义
Excuse me, is today Tuesday?
不好意思 今天是周二吗
Dante's out there running for his life,
如果丹特没有被谋杀的话
if he hasn't been murdered already.
他现在还在外面逃命
And we're in here dicking around with
我们却在这里和放荡的脱衣舞娘
go-go strippers and extreme Monopoly.
还有地头蛇声色犬马
Doc, let's go.
多克 我们走
Jack, wasn't it?
杰克是吧
It's George.
我叫乔治
Right. George. Listen, I have something you need to hear.
哦对乔治 听着 有两句话我想对你说
You're a drag.
你就是个异装癖
Relax. Let me at least buy my friends a drink
放轻松 在你们奔赴下一场自杀任务前
before y'all go running back to your next suicide mission.
至少让我给朋友们买♥♥杯喝的
Come to think of it, I am still sober.
细想一下 我还清醒着
Murphy, we're looking for someone.
摩菲 我们在找一个人
Don't bother. He doesn't know anything.
别忙活了 他什么都不知道
Maybe.
大概吧
Let's go. Let's go. Place your bets.
快点快点 快下注
Place your bets. Come on. Try your luck.
快下注 快点 试试你的运气
What you got?
你有什么
He bet it all on black. Place your bet. Try your luck.
他全赌黑色 快下注 试试你的运气
Maybe not.
也可能不是
That's it.
就这样
Black wins.
黑色赢了
Lucky man. Lucky man.
幸运儿 幸运儿
Go ahead. Go ahead.
接着来 接着来
All right, what you got?
好了 你有什么
Well I gotta hit the head.
我得去下洗手间
There's always a line for hit the head.
总有捷径可以打到头
So it looks like you've chosen sides
看起来你已经在这场
in this Talkers controversy.
言者争论里站好队了
Yeah, I have.
没错
The winning side. Whatever side that is.
胜利的一方 不管那是谁
You got a lot of Talkers here to be so a-political.
你这里有很多无意政♥治♥的言者
You realize you're now the only outpost in Newmerica
你知道现在这里是新美国
that lets Talkers walk free?
言者唯一能自♥由♥活动的据点了
Talkers, Blends, humans...
言者 混种 人类
Baby, they're all customers to me.
亲爱的 他们对我而言都是客户
This place has everything.
这地方应有尽有
Zombie roulette, hit the head, punch the lawyer,
僵尸轮盘 打地鼠 穿孔律师
who's a puker, chainsaw wrestling,
谁是呕吐怪 电锯摔跤
find the bone spur, holenado,
找到骨刺 霍伦纳多
and George Clooney's actual moving foot.
还有乔治克鲁尼活生生的脚
You can tickle it for a nickel.
来给爷舞一段
Remember George Clooney?
还记得乔治·克鲁尼吗
You're beautiful, my fallen angel.
你太美了 我的堕落天使
Nice strippers.
盘亮条顺的脱衣舞♥女♥
The preferred nomenclature is go-go dancer.
我更喜欢暖场舞♥女♥这个称呼
This is a classy establishment.
这里是高雅场所
Strippers are upstairs.
脱衣舞♥女♥都在楼上
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表