剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. If they weren't talking, I'd swear they were Zs.
如果他们不说话 我会发誓他们是僵尸
What are they still living for, huh? I'd say just die already.
他们还活着干什么 要我说还不如死了算了
I'll tell ya, that Black Rain had something to do with it.
我跟你说 这肯定是黑虹惹的祸
Why does everything always got to be our fault?
为什么所有事都是我们的错
Cuz we do stupid shit.
因为我们会做蠢事
What are we gonna do with all these people once they turn?
万一这些人转变了 我们要怎么办
Well, hopefully we'll be to Newmerica by then
希望到时我们已经到了新美国
and it'll be somebody else's problem.
这就是别人要担心的问题了
I just got to get them there alive.
我得将他们活着带到那里
Well what about Warren?
沃伦怎么办
Once we're there safe, we'll track down Warren.
等我们到了安全的地方 就去找沃伦
Well what if it's too late?
万一太晚了呢
Murphy, we don't even know if she's alive.
摩菲 我们连她是死是活都不知道
You don't know she's alive. I know she's alive.
是你不知道 我知道她还活着
I can feel her...out there. Somewhere.
我能感觉到她... 在某个地方
You know, we have a special bond, Warren and I.
我和沃伦 有特殊的联结
You know, we've shared bodily fluids.
我们交换过体液
Yeah, I get your drift.
我明白你的意思
Well I'm not leaving these folks.
可我绝不丢下这些人
Well I might.
我倒是有可能
Murphy...
摩菲...
Be careful.
小心点
Always.
一向如此
That's strange.
奇怪了
Have you ever seen that before?
你见过这种吗
No.
没有
She's afraid.
她在害怕
Of what?
怕什么
Dying?
怕死吗
Have mercy.
施以仁慈
Take note.
你可看好了
It's a rare sight.
这风景可不常见
Duly noted.
我会记住的
Bon appetit.
祝好胃口
When you have all you want, you want all you have.
当你什么都有 你就会什么都要
Well,
好了
this is where I get off.
我要离队了
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Look, you and I both know if it was the other way around,
你和我都知道 如果调换位置
Warren would be looking for me.
沃伦也会来找我的
I guess this is goodbye.
那么再见了
Like everything else in the Apocalypse, it's only temporary.
这大灾变的年头 什么都是暂时而已
I'll find Warren. We'll meet you back in Newmerica. Okay?
我会找到沃伦 去新美国找你们 好吗
Well, take care of your red self.
那你多保重啊 小红人儿
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
People love me. I'm adorable.
人们可喜欢我了 我这么萌
Isn't it beautiful?
是不是很美
Do you believe in fate?
你相信命运吗
I do now.
我现在信了
You know, it's been a long time
已经很久很久
since I've had somebody's arms around me who wasn't
没有人用手臂搂着我
trying to kill me.
却不是想杀我了
Looks like the universe is giving us a second chance.
看来宇宙给了我们第二次机会啊
I don't want to lose this.
我不想失去这一切
Me neither.
我也不想
Okay, everybody.
好了 大伙儿
It shouldn't be too long now.
应该没有多远了
A few hundred more miles and we'll be in Newmerica.
再走几百里我们就到新美国了
Assuming it's really there.
如果它真的在那里的话
Now that I quit coughing up all that blood, I don't feel so bad.
我现在不再吐♥血♥之后感觉没那么糟了
Worse cold ever.
真是我得过最重的感冒
Someone's missing.
有人失踪了
It's Granny. She's gone.
是奶奶 她不见了
Anybody seen Mrs. McGillicutty?
有人看到麦克吉利蒂女士了吗
Mrs. McGillicutty?! Where are you?!
麦克吉利蒂女士 你在哪
You are pissing me off!
我越来越生气了哦
I found her!
我找到她了
Mrs. McGillicutty?
麦克吉利蒂女士
What does she have?
她在吃什么
I think it's a head.
我觉得那是个头
Mother! Put that down!
妈妈 把它放下
I need this. I need this so bad!
我需要它 我十分需要它
I don't think she should be doing that.
我觉得她不该这样做的
What's going on?
发生了什么
What is she doing? Is that brains?
她在干什么 那是大脑吗
Hey, back off! Just a little.
走开 就拿一点
Mine!
这是我的
I'm suddenly so hungry.
我突然很饿
Oh come on now. Calm down. Back up.
好了 冷静一点 后退
Mother? Mother?
妈妈 妈妈
Mother, let's leave this here.
妈妈 把这个就放在这
What's happening to me?
我是怎么了
I don't know why I did that.
我不知道自己为什么要这么做
You seem worried.
你看起来很忧虑
I am.
是的
Been doing the math.
我算了一下
We've only tilled enough ground to grow food for one person,
我们耕的土地只够种一人份的作物
if we are lucky.
还得是运气好的情况下
So we'll till more land.
那我们就耕更多的地
It's late in the growing season. We can't do this by hand.
在生长季已经来不及了 我们徒手是做不到的
We need a tractor.
我们需要一台拖拉机
Is there one nearby we can commandeer?
附近有没有能征用的
The Decker Ranch.
德克牧场
Some ten miles away.
大概有十几里的路程
Got a car?
有车吗
No.
没有
Okay, so if we double time it,
好吧 如果算双倍时间的话
then we can get there in a couple hours on foot.
我们几个小时也能走过去
And hopefully we will be driving back.
最好我们能开着拖拉机回来
Could be dangerous.
也许会很危险
Might be infested with zombies.
也许会被僵尸侵扰
Let's hustle.
那就快点走吧
How you folks doing?
大伙怎么样啊
Okay. Not so good.
行吧 不太好
Wonder if...
能不能...
Wonder if you might be able to help me out?
能不能帮我个忙
I'm looking for a friend.
我在找我朋友
She's about yay tall. And...
她大概...这么高
she...
她...
has got
头发
blonde hair and...
是 金色的...
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Let's do this.
上路吧
Used to be a lot of people working here.
以前有很多人在这里工作
Keep your eyes open.
保持警惕
Looks like they wandered off.
看样子他们都已经走了
That it?
那一辆吗
That's it.
就是那辆
I hope it starts.
但愿它还能发动
I could hot wire the space shuttle.
我连航♥天♥飞机都能用短路点得着火
All right, then do it quietly.
行吧 那就悄悄地弄
We don't want to attract any unwanted guests.
别把不速之客给招来了
Got it.
知道了
You get it started. I'll unhook the tiller.
你去发动 我来开摇把
All right.
好
Cooper!
库柏
Climb up!
快上去
Turn on the engine!
把发动机打开
Warren!
沃伦
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表