剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Something familiar about this,
有点熟悉的感觉
but I can't quite place it.
但说不清是哪里熟悉
Come on, let's catch up.
走吧 跟上
Hey, over here!
在这里
Could be a supply drop for the Talker underground.
可能是给躲在地下的言者的补给
Well somebody left in a hurry.
有人走的很匆忙
Check it out.
来看看
That's Dante's. He was here.
那是丹特的东西 他来过这
What's that sound?
这是什么声音
Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh.
小点声
Sounds like a giant bug zapper.
听上去像个很大的灭虫器
Puppies and kittens.
有僵尸来了
A whole damn litter.
真是群该死的垃圾
Let's go get some food
我们去吃点东西
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Well, I can make you some soup.
我可以给你做点汤
You liked that soup.
你喜欢我做的汤
I'm fine.
不用了
They're playing a movie tonight in the dining hall.
今晚饭厅里会放电影
On a real TV.
在电视上放的
Called...
名字叫...
The Fugitive or something.
逃犯 还是其他什么的
Let's go.
我们去吧
It'll take your mind off things.
会让你忘掉烦心事
I don't want to take my mind off things.
我不想忘掉烦心事
I want to get out of here.
我只想离开
I'm...sorry.
我很抱歉
Stop apologizing.
别道歉了
I know you only did what you did
我知道你只做了自己想做的
so you could save my life.
来救我
You know what? I'm not sorry.
你知道吗 我不抱歉了
And I did do what I had to do to save your life.
我是做了自己必须要做的来救你
With half a second to think about it.
想都没怎么想
And I'd do it again.
我也会再这么做一次
I know. I would've done the same thing.
我知道 换了我也会这么做
It's not you.
不是你的关系
You're the only thing that's keeping me going. It's just...
你是唯一能让我继续前进的原因 只是...
If I can't shoot,
如果我不会射击了
who am I?
那我还是谁
You're Ten Thousand.
你是一万
And you're the kind of shot you are
你能成为射手
because of your mind and your eyes,
是因为你的心和眼睛
not your hand.
而不是你的手
You can learn to shoot again.
你可以重新学射击
It's all in here.
这些都在你脑海里
You have to start by looking at it.
你要先从面对它开始
I need to think.
我要好好想想
Tommy?
汤米
George seems pretty sure dante's innocent.
乔治看上去很确信丹特是无辜的
I mean it does seem out of character.
这看上去不符合丹特的性格
That guy would lay down his life for her.
为了乔治 他连命都敢拼
Why do they think he did it?
为什么他们会认为是丹特干的
He was there right before the blast,
在爆♥炸♥之前 他就在那里
but he wasn't amongst the dead or the injured.
不过他没有死 也没受伤
No one's seen him since.
之后就没人再见过他了
I was videotaping the whole thing.
我录下了整件事
Well where's the tape?
那带子呢
That would prove it.
可以用来证明
I had to hand it over to Estes to analyze.
我得交给埃斯特斯分♥析♥
I'd like to see that tape.
我想看看那带子
There's no way.
没门儿
I won't get it back until after the investigation.
调查结束之前不能取回来
If then.
如果那样
If he's analyzing the tape,
如果他在分♥析♥带子
it's probably uploaded to a server somewhere in Altura.
可能上传到阿尔图拉某处的一个服务器了
You've got that look in your eye.
你露出了那个眼神
Let's hackity hack.
让女黑客黑进去
Come on back.
来吧
Go find JZ.
去找JZ
All right.
好吧
I'll get started.
我会着手进行
When's the cavalry coming?!
救兵什么时候来
We are the cavalry!
我们就是救兵
I was afraid of that.
我很害怕
Look left!
小心左侧
Look left!
小心左侧
Professor!
教授
Shit.
该死
Doc! Speed up that mercy!
多克 赶紧施以仁慈
We got a 911!
我们有紧急情况
Where are they all coming from?
他们都从哪来的
Henry!
亨利
Damn. Have mercy.
该死 施以仁慈了
Henry? Henry, are you okay?
亨利 亨利 你没事吧
I dunno. I think so.
不知道 应该没事吧
How many more times are you gonna save my life?
你还要再救我的命几次
As many times as it takes, my friend.
需要我救几次就救几次 朋友
I like you as a human.
我喜欢你人类的样子
Don't turn Talker on me yet.
别在我面前变言者
A dozen Zs from Kalamazoo Water Park?
从卡拉马祖水上乐园来的十几个僵尸
That isn't random.
那不是随机的
What was that?
是什么
Sounds like an explosion.
听起来像爆♥炸♥
That's Pacifica.
是太平国
Pacifica Base,
太平国基地
Patrol One. Repeat your message.
巡逻队一号♥ 重复你的信息
We did not copy.
我们没有收到
Repeat message. Over.
重复信息 完毕
It's Kaya!
是卡娅
Mayday! Mayday!
求救 求救
Pacifica Outpost. Help!
太平国前哨 救命
Kaya, it's Warren! Mayday!
卡娅 我是沃伦 求救
Pacifica Outpost.
太平国前哨
Kaya, it's Warren!
卡娅 我是沃伦
Warren! Help!
沃伦 救命
You're breaking up! Kaya!
你的声音断断续续 卡娅
Large explosion...
大爆♥炸♥
attack.
袭击
Zombies every...
都是僵尸
I don't know
我不知道
who's alive and who's dead...
谁活着 谁死了
Mayday, mayday mayday.
求救 求救 求救
Hang on! We're coming!
撑住 我们马上过来
You go. I'll catch up. Go. Go.
去吧 我会追上去 快走
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sorry. I borrowed some of your lab gear.
抱歉 我借用你的一些实验室工具
There's got to be some way
肯定有办法
to make 10K a trigger finger.
给一万做个扳机指
How about this?
这个怎么样
It's another attack.
另一次袭击
Keep your eyes open.
小心四周
They could be anywhere.
他们可能在任何地方
Oh god.
天啊
Damn it.
该死
Come on.
走吧
Hang on.
等下
We're not gonna do anybody any good
如果我们冲进去然后被杀了
if we go rushing in there and get killed.
对谁都没好处
George?
乔治
George? George? George?
乔治 乔治 乔治
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表