剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
You were pretty banged up.
你当时伤得很重
I'll find Warren. We'll meet you back in Newmerica. Okay?
我会找到沃伦 去新美国找你们 好吗
Is this Newmerica?
这里是新美国吗
Right now Newmerica's just an idea.
目前为止 新美国只是一个想法
A dozen outposts,
一些前哨
just trying to make it on their own.
也在尝试自己建立新美国
How long has she been dead?
她死亡多久了
Dead? We just thought she was sick.
死 我们以为她是生病了
They're Talkers.
他们是言者
Talkers?
言者
Since the Black Rain,
黑虹之后
people don't just die and turn like before.
人们死亡后的尸变不再跟以前一样
Z bizkits keep the Talkers happy.
僵尸饼干能让这些言者开心
Dead don't just walk.
死者不再只能行走
Now they talk.
他们现在还能说话
What?
怎么了
I can hear you thinking.
我能听到你在想什么
Do you ever worry this is a dream?
你可曾担忧过如今的这些不过是幻梦一场
That one of us isn't really here?
我们之中的一个其实并不真正在这儿
No, I know my ass is here.
没担心过 起码我的屁♥股♥在这
So that would make you some kind of... I'm serious.
所以你的屁♥股♥也定当... 我没在开玩笑
This...
这一切...
You know, what we're doing right now.
我们如今所做的事情
Just being here with you.
在这里和你在一起
Being touched by you.
被你触摸
I'm afraid to believe it.
我很害怕相信这一切
Because the second I do,
因为倘若我相信
it'll all go away like a dream.
一切都会随梦逐流
This is not a dream.
这不是个梦
This is real.
这是真的
You were sent for me.
你被送到了我这里
You were sent to me.
你被送到了我这里
I don't know if it's God
我不清楚这是上帝的旨意
or fate or karma,
亦或是命运 因果报应
or just Sarah smiling down from above.
又或许是莎拉从天国展露的笑颜
You are here for a reason.
万事皆有因
And I'm not gonna let anything take you away.
我不会让任何人或事把你从我身边带走
You're the best imaginary friend ever.
你是我遇到过的最棒的幻想朋友了
We're in need of some fire wood.
我们需要加点干柴了
And you chopped?
你劈过了吗
I did.
是的
Yeah.
好的
So I should go fetch it?
所以我该去拿来吗
You are nailing it right now.
你现在抱着的就是一捆干柴
Be careful out there.
在外当心点
This is more like it.
这里更像点样子
Hey, Doc!
嘿 多克
You gotta go to quarantine first!
你们得先来隔离区
George!
乔治
Thanks guys.
谢了 各位
Dante, how's that Kevlar tape working out?
丹特 凯夫勒纤维胶带效果如何
Great.
很棒
No guts have come out yet.
还没有哪块骨头跑出来
Got some new citizens for you.
带来些新成员给你们认识
What's up? We come in peace.
雷猴 我们为和平而来
Welcome to Altura,
欢迎来到阿尔图拉
the longest running zombie free outpost in all North America.
整个北美存在时间最久的无僵尸哨站
Give yourselves a hand.
给你们自己鼓个掌吧
You made it.
你们撑到了这里
Hey, where ya going?
喂 你去哪儿呢
Don't worry. They'll take good care of you.
不用担心 他们会照顾好你们
See you on the inside.
里面见
Any zombie bites? Mortal wounds?
有僵尸咬痕 致命伤
Organ failure?
器官衰竭吗
Not that I noticed.
暂时还没发现
96.4 and you've got a pulse.
35度8 有脉搏
You are certifiably alive.
显然你还活着
Good to know.
喜闻乐见
Okay, Doc.
好了多克
Here's your application for citizenship
这是你的公民权申请书
and your voter registration.
和选举人登记
Through the blue gate.
到蓝色那道门去
I'm having a hard time finding a pulse.
这脉搏摸得有些费劲
Any near death experiences?
有濒临死亡的经历吗
Going into the white light?
体验过回光返照吗
Loss of appetite?
觉得食欲不咋好吗
Sometimes everything's in slow motion?
有时会感到万物在慢动作算吗
What is that?
那是啥
Looks like a healed over bite.
看上去像是愈合的咬痕
Oh, that...
哦那个啊...
That was me.
那是我♥干♥的
Any heart problems you're aware of?!
感到过任何心脏疾病不
Not till you did that.
在你这下子之前还没
There we go. We got a pulse.
摸到脉搏了
No bizkits for you.
不用给你饼干了
We got a hungry one here.
这里有一位饥渴难耐的人
I like the shape of your head!
我想把你的头扭下来尝尝
Get her to quarantine and get her a bizkit
先隔离起来 给她块饼干吃
before she turns on us.
否则她可能把我们都变成僵尸了
Don't worry.
别担心
Once she has her bizkits, she'll be back to you in no time.
吃完饼干后 她可以立刻回到你们身边
What's next?
接下来要做什么
We got to wait here in line for housing and a work permit.
排队等着安排住宿和工作许可
These people have their shit together.
这些家伙还真能鼓捣
No way.
不可能
It's her.
是她
Red! Red! It's Doc!
红 红 是我 多克
Red!
红
She can't hear me.
她听不见
Well I know somebody that's gonna be happy.
我知道某个人肯定乐死了
Are you sure that's her?
你确定没认错人吗
Oh, it's her all right.
绝对是她本人无疑
I can't wait to tell the kid.
我等不及把这好消息告诉那孩子了
A baby? A husband?
丈夫 孩子都生出来了
Well there's a turn of events.
这事复杂了
What are we gonna tell 10K?
我们该怎么跟一万说
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪 别开枪
I am unarmed.
我手无寸铁
Keep 'em up.
双手举过头顶
Higher. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure.
高一点 没问题 大佬说了算
I'm... I'm... I'm not armed, so...
我没带任何武器 所以...
Except for that, I am unarmed.
除了那个之外 我确实身无武器了
What's your story?
你有什么要说的
It's complicated.
说来话长
It's not contagious.
我这不传染
Look, I'm not looking for trouble.
伙计 我不是来自讨苦吃的
I'm just looking for a friend.
我在四处寻找我的朋友
I'm the only one here.
我独居在此
Well, maybe you've seen her or heard about her?
也许你见过或者听说过她的事迹
I've come a long way.
我翻山越岭 只为找到她
Her?
她
Yeah, a woman.
是的 一个妹子
You'd remember her if you saw her.
你一定是记起来在哪里见过她吧
She was in a plane crash.
她乘坐的飞机失事了
She might have been hurt.
或许她受了伤
Her name's Warren.
我朋友名叫沃伦
Roberta Warren.
罗伯塔·沃伦
She's about our age.
她与我们年龄相当
She's bla...
她是黑...
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表