剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
There's to much pressure! The dam is failing!
压力太大了 水坝要塌了
Who's there?
谁在那
The water stopped then started again!
水停下来之后又开始流了
I'm trying to stop it!
我正试着把水停下
Stop it? You started it!
停下 是你让水开始流的
What?!
什么
Dad! He's not an outsider!
爸 他不是外人
He's George's people!
他是乔治的人
Kuruk, you made it.
库鲁克 你做到了
Oh and sorry, Chief. I guess you didn't.
抱歉 老大 我想你没有
10k?
一万
Oh no, it's me, Doc.
不 是我 多克
10K's still unconscious. I'm just borrowing his extremities.
一万还意识不清 我只是借了他的身体
Oh, to be 20 again.
又回到20岁了
We can't open the spill gates from here.
我们不能在这打开阀门
The saboteur must have gone to the emergency panel.
破坏者肯定去应急配电盘那边了
I've never seen a Talker kill their own kind before.
我从没见过言者杀害同类
This way.
这边
Stop right there!
不许动
Who are you?!
你是谁
He's in here!
他在里面
You see my daughter, yes?
你们看见我女儿了 对吗
Take them outside. Block the exits.
把他们带出去 把出口封死
Don't let him escape.
别让他们跑了
Lever number one, Doc. See it?
1号♥杠杆 多克 看见了吗
Crank it to three.
扳到第三档
I feel old.
我感觉自己老了
Kinda stoned.
有点晕乎乎的
10K, you're awake!
一万 你醒了
Doc?
多克
Where are you?
你在哪里
Oh, I...uh, sorry. I was just...
我很抱歉 我只是...
See you soon kid.
马上见 孩子
What happened?
怎么回事
Saboteur.
破坏者
George and Warren are after him.
乔治和沃伦在追捕他
Hey! Where are you going? I need your help!
你去哪里 我需要你帮忙
I know. You need my gun.
我知道 你需要我的枪
Tell me who sent you!
告诉我谁派你来的
We have our warriors back.
我们的战士回来了
We are stronger together.
我们在一起更强大
You brought your Talkers back into the tribe.
你把言者带回部落了
Now we need to do the same.
现在我们需要那么做
Ashki had a vision for a new ceremony.
阿什基创建了新仪式
It's derived from the Ghost Dance of the 19th century.
这是从十九世纪衍生出来的鬼魂舞
It's a dance that will reunite
这种舞蹈能使
the living with the spirits of the dead.
活人与逝者的灵魂再结合
Bring the spirits of the dead to fight on their behalf,
让逝者的灵魂为他们战斗
and make the white colonists leave.
让白人殖民者离开
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, no it's cool. I've been getting a lot of that lately.
不 没事 我最近听了许多这种事
Anyway, it's meant to bring peace, prosperity, and unity
总之 这是为了给地域内所有原住民
to all the native peoples throughout the region.
带来和平 繁荣与团结
The new ceremony includes everyone.
新仪式包括了所有人
A man after my own heart.
与我不谋而合
Does that mean you changed your mind about Newmerica?
你对新美国的想法改变了吗
Yes.
是的
We will come to the new Congress.
我们会创建新国会
And we will vote for a country that includes everyone.
我们会为包括所有人的国家投票
I'm not exactly sure what you did inside there with 10K.
我不是很确定你在里面跟十万做了什么
I still feel a little weird.
我还是感到有点奇怪
Good weird or bad weird?
好奇怪还是坏奇怪
Weird weird.
奇怪的奇怪
Well, better weird than dead, kid.
奇怪总比死亡好 孩子
Thank you.
谢谢
You helped save the dam. You helped save our home.
你帮忙救了水坝 你帮忙救了我们的家
Well it really does feel like a home.
这确实感觉像个家
Like a place people could settle down.
像人们可以安顿下来的地方
That is, if settling down ever comes back.
如果真的有机会再安顿下来
You'll always have a place here.
这里总有个地方留给你
And here.
还有这里
I'll meet you there whenever I can.
当我可以时我会在那见你
A little something,
一件小东西
from Ashki.
阿什基给的
Thanks for this.
谢谢你给的这个
So it works then?
好使吗
Pretty damn good, actually.
还真挺好使的
What will you trade me for to keep it?
你要用什么来交易它
Nothing in life is free.
天下没有免费的午餐
If you want to keep your hand, you're gonna have to
如果你要留着你的手 你就要
trade me another body part.
拿身体其他部位跟我换
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Take your hand, and use it well.
留着你的手 好好用它
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用客气
Grandfather gave me a message for you.
祖父让我给你带个话
He said the knowledge that you seek
他说你寻求的知识
is buried under the past. But beware.
埋葬在过去 但要小心
It is guarded by demons with sharp claws.
它被有利爪的魔鬼守护着
Buried under the past?
埋葬在过去
What does that mean?
什么意思
Umm, did you hear the part about the demons with the sharp claws?
你听到了有利爪的魔鬼那部分了吗
Sounds like another Tuesday in the apocalypse.
看来又是末日的一个普通周二
You see.
可不是嘛
Well, you tell your grandfather I said thank you.
告诉你祖父我向他道谢
You're welcome.
不用客气
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表