剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Like a horse.
像拉着一匹马
No. No, like a moose. Definitely a moose.
不对 是像麋鹿 绝对是麋鹿
Please don't!
拜托不要
No!
不
I think the only way to calm them down at this point is
我认为此时此刻真正让他们冷静下来的办法是
to feed them actual brains.
喂他们点货真价实的脑子
Looks like somebody ordered take out.
看起来有人点了外卖♥♥
You down to pike this one?
你去解决这个呗
Got it.
收到
Let's get that number up.
那就大开杀戒吧
Help!
帮忙
Switch!
交换
Crack this one open.
把这个脑袋砸开
I'm walking here.
我在这走着呢
When is everybody gonna see that we're all in this together?
什么时候大家才会看明白我们都有份参与这事
Skip ahead to the 15th Amendment.
等跳到第十五修正案的时候吧
That's the one we got to protect.
那才是我们需要捍卫的法律
The rights of the citizens of the United States to vote
合众国公民的选举权
shall not be denied or abridged by the United States
不得因种族 肤色或以前是奴隶
or by any state on the account of race, color...
而被合众国或任何一州
Or previous condition of servitude.
加以拒绝或限制
Yep, that makes sense.
不错 听起来很合理
Ya think?
用你说
Yeah, well it's gonna take a Civil War
这可能得先打一场内战
and the 13th Amendment passing first.
然后通过第十三修正案
Let's just move everything along
那就先把别的事情放一边
and pass the 13th right now.
现在把第十三修正案通过了吧
What do you guys think? What is it?
你们觉得呢 第十三修正案是什么
It abolishes slavery.
是废除奴隶制
Like set them free abolish?
是解放奴隶这种废除吗
This may take some further study.
这个还是再继续研究研究吧
No, no. No, he's right.
不 不 他说得对
He's right. Okay, hear me out.
他说得对 听我说
What if we were to take the slaves
如果我们接纳奴隶成为公民
and we were to make them like two fifths...
然后让他们的投票权占五分之二
Make it three fifths.
还是五分之三吧
Three fifths of a human being.
占公民投票权的五分之三
And then we just kept that going for about 100 years
接着让这条修正案持续大概一百年
until we worked out the kinks.
直到我们解决这一问题
I don't even know where to start with you guys.
我都没法跟你们这帮人沟通
You got to be kidding me. Just shoot me.
你们真是逗我 杀了我吧
I hope we don't have to fight a war
我希望我们不用发动一场战争
to make the Talkers full citizens.
来使言者获得公民的所有权利
We may already be fighting that war.
我们可能已经在战争里了
Everybody dies.
人都有一死
But just because you got no pulse
但是没有脉搏
doesn't mean you don't have any rights.
不代表不能拥有权利啊
Everybody dies.
人都会死
That's it.
没错
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Everybody dies.
人都会死
Sooner or later,
或早或晚
we're all Talkers. We're all Talkers.
我们都会是言者 我们都会是言者
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think it's working.
很好 很好 看来有用
Them brains are doing the trick for sure.
这些大脑肯定有效果
How you doing, mum?
你怎么样 老妈
You with us?
有意识了吗
Oh my.
天啊
Did I do this?
我真吃了吗
Sure as shit, ma. It was yous.
千真万确 妈 是你吃的
Mum, these Americans come looking for help.
妈妈 这些美国人来寻求帮助
Oh my goodness.
我的天啊
I'm sorry you had to see me looking all dead like this.
抱歉让你们看到我这死模样
And I wish I could've given this place a quick lick and a promise
我真希望他们来之前我能把这里快速打扫一下
before they showed up.
让这里像样一点
That's okay.
没事的
What can we do for ya's?
我们有什么可以效劳的
We're looking for bizkits.
我们需要饼干
The supply has been cut off, and we have starving Talkers.
饼干供应断了 我们有一群饥肠辘辘的言者
They want to know your secret recipe.
他们想知道你的秘方
There is no secret.
没什么秘方
I was lacing my bizkits with brains for the first little while.
起初一段时间我确实给饼干掺了大脑
Then we run short of brains.
后来我们大脑用完了
We started having flour delivered from Heartland.
我们开始用哈特兰运来的面粉
The secret ingredient is already mixed in.
秘密配料已经掺在面粉里了
And the secret sauce is brains? Right?
秘密调料是大脑 对吧
Oh, no, dear.
不 亲爱的
The secret ingredient is
秘密配料是...
love.
爱
I don't get it.
我不明白
Ah, boys.
孩子们
Look at you.
瞧瞧你们
If I can help someone else to keep from
如果我能帮助其他人
going through what we've had to,
免遭我们的悲惨经历
so be it.
那就干吧
We got enough brains right here
这里的大脑足够我们
to make up a batch of the original recipe.
做一批原始配方饼干
Let's get shucking.
开始剥皮吧
I like you.
我喜欢你
Welcome back.
欢迎回归
What?
什么
They didn't get around to giving women the right to vote
他们直到第19次修正案才开始考虑
until the 19th Amendment?
给女性选举权吗
And it didn't pass until 1920?
而且直到1920年才通过
Old white dudes. What can I say?
老派白人 我能说什么
Takes a long time to get these things right.
耗费了很长时间才成功处理得当
Well we have to get it right.
我们必须做成功
And we don't have a lot of time.
而且我们时间不多了
I don't like the look of this.
这样子看起来可不太妙
Is that the truck they had Dante in?
这是他们关押丹特的那辆车吗
I hope not.
希望不是
Shit.
该死
No sign of Dante.
没看到丹特
Maybe he...
或许他...
escaped like last time?
像上次一样逃脱了
Maybe Talkers did this,
或许这是言者干的
let him go?
言者放了他
This is what happens to traitors.
这就是叛徒的下场
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
I love the smell of fresh baked brains in the morning.
我喜欢早晨新鲜出炉大脑的香味
Well done, Mr. Murphy.
干得不错嘛 摩菲先生
You better be careful.
你要当心咯
We might just keep you on as a full time baker.
我们可能要继续雇佣你当全职烘焙师了
Marion.
马里昂
I had a great teacher.
是老师教得好
Move over boys.
让开点 孩子们
Hot coming through. Hot.
热食经过 好热
All right, now we need to wrap them up
好了 现在我们需要把饼干包装
and stick them in here like this.
并且像这样放里面
Look, that family is not gonna make it out there on their own.
这家人靠自己是撑不下去的
Why don't you take them with you to Limbo?
你带他们回地狱俱乐部吧
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Limbo could use a bakery.
俱乐部需要面包房♥
I like that idea.
我喜欢这个主意
I'll take Addy and 10K
我带上艾迪和一万
and go to Heartland and figure out this flour thing
去哈特兰查明面粉的事
and why they stopped the distribution.
以及他们为什么停止面粉供应
Take care of them.
保护好他们
Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it.
好好 我明白 我明白
Okay, well then be safe.
你也要注意安全
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表