剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
We had an agreement.
我们有过共识
You father made an agreement.
你父亲制定过协议
He's a friend, an ally.
他是我们的伙伴 是盟友
Was.
曾经是
Was?
曾经
Kuruk, is he...?
库鲁克 他
Up at the powerhouse.
在发电所
He keeps trying to fix the damage from the attacks.
他想修复受袭损害
But they're coming faster and faster.
但袭击来得越来越快
If another one comes
如果他还未修复好上一次袭击的损伤
before he fixes the damage from the last attack,
又遭受另一场袭击的话
the whole dam could fail.
整个水坝都会倒塌
And all of us would go with it.
我们也都会被冲走
We'll talk to the chief, he's a reasonable man.
我们去找酋长 他是明事理的人
Hey, what was that you called me back there?
你刚才叫我什么
Neeznáá Mííl. It's Navajo for Ten Thousand.
尼泽拉·米耶 纳瓦霍语的一万
Well what's Navajo for girl that just led me in a circle.
纳瓦霍语怎么说一姑娘把我骗进圈子里了
I wanted to see if you trusted me or not.
我想看看你是不是信任我
I thought I could trust you, and then you led me in a circle.
我以为我能信你 但你把我诱进了圈子
Too late.
太晚了
You followed me, so you're cool. It's done.
你跟我来了 所以你没事了 完事
Just don't get a big head about it.
别太自以为是就好
It's looking a lot better.
看上去好多了
Were you the one who bandaged me up?
是你给我包扎的吗
But you didn't untie me.
但你还没给我解绑
It's been a while. I wanted to make sure you were still you.
时间有点久了 我要确保你还是那个你
Hey, shouldn't you be back at camp helping pack up?
你不该回去帮忙打包吗
No.
不用
What I should be doing is helping the best shot
我该做的是帮助末日里最好的枪手
in the apocalypse so he can help us
这样他能帮我们免于遭受历史重演
not get run off our land for like the billionth time in history.
不用逃离我们的故土
Sounds like a fair deal. Don't you think?
听起来很公平吧
Who are you? And why are you here?
你是谁 你为什么在这里
I'm Georgia St. Claire.
我是乔治亚·圣克莱尔
This is Lieutenant Roberta Warren.
这位是罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
We're friends with the chief. We need to talk to him.
我们是酋长的朋友 我们得和他谈一谈
He's busy.
他很忙
He'll want to hear what I have to say.
我要说的事情他会想知道的
You know our chief?
你认识我们酋长
Then you'll know his name.
那你知道他名字吧
He told me to call him Eddy.
他让我叫他艾迪
Everybody knows that.
这个大家都知道
Aha-Edohi. That's his name.
阿哈多西 这是他的名字
He who goes to the water.
水边之人
Aha-Edohi!
阿哈多西
Aha-Edohi!
阿哈多西
What's with all this racket? I'm trying to work here.
这么吵干嘛 我在工作呢
Oh, for Great Spirit.
我的天
George? Is that you? Here? Now? Why?
乔治是你吗 这里 现在 为什么
No time for that. What are you doing here?
没时间了 你在这里干嘛
We came because the water was cut off.
我们来是因为水源断了
Kuruk told us about the attacks.
库鲁克告诉了我们袭击的事
She said your people are leaving.
她说你们在撤离
That you need to abandon the dam.
你们要放弃水坝了
Fear, that's what that is.
恐惧 就是恐惧
The young ones are afraid of everything.
年轻人什么都怕
Zombies, Talkers, the power of the water.
僵尸 言者 水的力量
Pretty healthy fears these days, don't you think?
都是最近该怕的东西 你不觉得吗
Sure.
确实
You have a healthy respect for the forces that can harm you.
你敬畏那些足以伤人的力量
And then you learn to work with them.
之后你就得学会运用它们
Live with them.
和它们共存
Our ancestors are here.
我们的祖先在这里
You mean your Talkers?
你指的是你的言者们吗
Talkers, Zombies.
言者们 僵尸们
This was Dakelh ancestral land.
这是达克尔祖传之地
It was flooded when they built this dam.
他们建这座水坝时 还里还被洪水所淹
Ancestors here.
祖先们在这
New generations out there.
新一代的人在那边
I'm not abandoning any of them.
我是不会放弃他们的
So what, you want to go down with the ship, er, dam?
所以呢 你想跟这个船 水坝一起沉没吗
Not if I can help it.
要是我能帮忙 就不会沉
These acts of sabotage have stopped the turbines.
这些破坏者让涡轮机停止了运转
There's too much pressure building up,
压力太大了
so we have to open the spillway gates, but there's still time!
我们必须打开泄洪道 但是还有时间
If anyone can fix the dam, he can.
如果有人能修这个水坝 就是他了
What if he can't?
要是他也修不了呢
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's got a lot of sharp edges,
有很多锋利的边缘
plus a fish scaler, toothpick, corkscrew?
还有去鳞器 牙签 开瓶器
I'm trying to kill zombies, not take them out for a picnic.
我是要杀僵尸 不是要去野餐
Fair point. We need you killing zombies.
有道理 我们需要你杀僵尸
You just need the right hand.
你只是需要一只右手
I'm not a cook.
我不是厨师
No.
不
Pick me.
选我
Maybe this isn't such a good idea.
也许这不是个好主意
Wait.
等等
Here.
这个
What is that?
那是啥
Deer antler.
鹿角
The deer is known for its intelligence,
鹿凭借着自己的智慧
energy, and speed.
能力 速度而名扬天下
See how this part hooks out right here?
看见这个拐弯了吗
A perfect place to put the barrel of your rifle.
一个放枪管的好地方
You shoot left handed now?
你现在用左手射击了
Yeah.
是的
The antler could also hold a slingshot.
这个鹿角还能装弹弓
The tips are pretty sharp, could be made sharper.
这些角挺尖锐了 应该还能再尖点
You think I should choose this hand?
我觉得我应该选这个吗
No.
不
The hand must choose you.
是这只手来选你
How does that happen?
那怎么选
First, you must strip naked.
首先 你要脱♥光♥
Free yourself of all worldly attachments.
把你自己从世俗的依恋中解脱出来
Then you stand in the sun for a whole day.
你要站在阳光下一整天
And if you're still standing when night falls,
当夜晚降临时 你还能站着的话
the hand is yours.
这只手就是你的了
Wait!
等等
Kidding.
开个玩笑
You white boys are so gullible.
你们白人孩子太容易上当受骗了
Hold still.
拿稳了
Working your magic again.
又在施展你的魔法了
Thanks.
谢谢你
I wish there was something I could do to help you stay.
我希望我能帮你做点什么
I wish there was too.
我也希望如此
Maybe there's something you haven't thought of yet.
也许有办法 只是你还没想到
You sound like my father.
你说话真像我爸
Did I meet him in Arizona?
我在亚利桑那见过他吗
No.
没有
He was in Minnesota when the Apocalypse came.
末日来临时他在明尼苏达
I only found him about a year ago.
我大约一年前才找到他
Now it looks like I might lose him again.
现在看来我可能要再次失去他了
You know it's kinda strange to say, but
说来似乎有点奇怪 不过...
I kinda miss the simpler times
我有点怀念过去简单的日子
when we were running away from plain old fashioned zombie hordes
那时我们只需远离普通的老式僵尸群
and sending them into the Grand Canyon.
把他们送入科罗拉多大峡谷
I thought you were nowhere near the Grand Canyon.
你不是从不靠近科罗拉多大峡谷吗
No, you're right. That was not us.
你说得对 我们不是那样的
But kinda near the Grand Canyon,
但在靠近科罗拉多大峡谷处
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表