剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
But still, it's rude to stare.
但不管怎样 盯着别人看很没礼貌
What the hell is that?
什么鬼
Lockdown sirens.
一级防范禁闭警报
Lockdown siren?
一级防范禁闭警报
And that's my exit.
就是我出去的预警
Murphy, no, wait.
摩菲 不行 等等
Nope! Bad things happen to those who wait.
不 等待的人都没什么好结果
Good luck on your science experiment, Mister Wizard.
祝你实验顺利 巫师先生
I hope you get an A+.
希望你能拿到A+
I feel like I'm having an out of body experience.
我感觉自己在经历体外实验
I want a complete perimeter sweep. Secure this fence.
对周边进行彻底扫除 保住这道围栏
Then locate and destroy every zombie that got through.
找到所有逃离的僵尸 一网打尽
What did you find?
你找到了什么
This is no accident.
这不是意外事故
This is sabotage. An act of war.
是有意破坏 是战争行为
Where's Dante?
丹特在哪
What are you asking me?
你问这话是什么意思
We have witnesses
我们有目击证人表示
that Dante left the hall just seconds before the blast.
丹特在爆♥炸♥前几秒离开了大厅
Nobody's been able to find him since.
此后再也没人找到他
We need to bring Dante in for questioning.
我们得把丹特带回来审讯
We got to find Dante before this goes public.
我们得在事情公开之前找到丹特
People are rattled. They could turn on the Talkers and you.
群众很慌乱 他们会反击你和言者
Not these people. I know them.
他们不会的 我了解他们
Dante's wife works in the lab.
丹特的太太在这实验室工作
Maybe she'll know something.
她可能会知道点什么
There she is.
她在这
Red!
红
10K?
一万
Keep moving.
继续走
You're shaking.
你在颤抖
I'm fine. Really.
我没事 真的
You were there, and then...
你当时在那 然后...
Zombies.
僵尸出现了
But we need to talk, for real.
我们要好好谈一谈
All citizens and militia are to report back to your posts
所有公民和民兵都必须返回自己的哨站
for mandatory headcount.
以便清点人数
Copy you. Give us a minute.
收到 等我们一下
I have to go.
我必须得走了
I'm supposed to report to Sun Mei's lab in an emergency.
我得去孙美的实验室报告紧急情况
Meet me there when you can.
你方便时去那找我
I will. I promise.
我会的 我保证
Does that rig of yours record?
这是你记录的装备吗
Yeah, it backs up to a chip in the camera.
对的 它会备份到相机的芯片里
Oh, right.
对哈
The blast could be on here.
这里面可能记录了爆♥炸♥过程
Right.
是的
Oh man, I hope it was turned the right way.
我的天 我希望这能倒回去看
So the bomb was under the podium.
所以炸♥弹♥埋在了讲台下
How far back can you go?
可以回溯多远
All right, let me, let me rewind this a bit.
让我 让我再倒回去一点
Maybe the guy who planted it is on here.
主谋说不定就在这里
Your camera survived?
你的相机还好使吗
Yeah, it did.
对 还能用
And I may have inadvertently captured the guy
我说不定不小心拍到了
who planted the bomb.
策划这次爆♥炸♥的人
I want to have every frame of that video analyzed.
我希望把视频每一帧都详细分♥析♥
I'm heading up the investigation personally.
我要亲自负责调查
We'll need your camera, if that's okay?
我们需要你的相机 可以吗
Why don't you give him a minute?
不如你再等他一分钟
He might be able to solve it for you.
他可能就会为你找出答案
People are dead.
有人死了
There could be more attacks.
可能还会有袭击
So I'm asking you again,
所以我再问你一遍
if you will voluntarily give me that camera.
你能自愿把相机交给我吗
Yes, of course.
好的 可以
I'll have it back to you as soon as possible. I promise.
我会尽快还给你的 我保证
Let's go.
我们走
When Murphy told me you were alive,
摩菲告诉我你还活着时
I couldn't believe it.
我都不敢相信
It's so good to see you.
见到你太好了
Where's Murphy? Didn't they bring him here for testing?
摩菲呢 他们不是带他来接受检验了吗
Yeah, but he got nervous and ran away
是的 不过他一听到禁闭警报声
when the lockdown sirens started.
就紧张得跑掉了
And we should do the same.
我们也该这么做
Right now we're looking for Dante.
我们现在在找丹特
Have you seen him, Marjorie?
你见到他了吗 玛乔丽
No. Not since this morning.
没有 早上之后就没见过
I'm worried.
我很担心
He hasn't tried to contact you?
他没有试图联♥系♥你吗
You know you can trust George and me, right?
你知道你可以相信我和乔治吧
Dante is not involved in any attack.
丹特不会参与任何袭击
Newmerica was his dream, as much as yours.
新美国是他的梦想 也是你的梦想
As long as he's on the run, it doesn't look good for him
只要他还在逃 情况对他或是言者而言
or for Talkers.
就都没有好处
In here.
在这里
What do you want?!
你们想怎样
Seizing your Talkers.
逮捕你的言者
We have orders to take them to quarantine.
我们接到命令要把他们隔离
I'm in the middle of a test cycle.
我测试周期才进行了一半
My orders are to detain all Talkers. All of them.
我受命要拘留所有言者 每一个
Immediately.
立刻
On whose authority?
谁下的命令
CEO Estes. I'm gonna have to ask you to step aside.
CEO埃斯特斯 请你马上让开
Get out of my lab.
滚出我的实验室
I have my orders, ma'am.
我有命令在身 女士
Now please step aside.
请让开
Sun Mei, do what she says.
孙美 照她说的做
She's right. We'll talk to Estes.
她说得对 我们去找埃斯特斯谈
We'll get you out of there.
我们会把你带出来的
Find Dante.
找到丹特
We will.
会的
We'll be back for your guinea pigs.
我们待会回来带那个小白鼠
I thought they'd never leave.
我还以为他们永远不会走呢
God.
老天
Hold it. Don't move.
站住 别动
You're red.
你是红皮
And?
然后呢
I'm gonna need a pulse.
我需要查你的脉搏
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Yeah.
好啊 行 查吧
One red hot pulse coming up.
一个红红火火的脉搏要来了
That alive enough for you, punk?
感受到爷的活力了吗 废物
Citizen Z here.
我是市民Z
Live casting from Congress Hall,
我现在站在国会大厅
the site of today's terror attack
刚刚遭受恐袭的新民♥主♥中心
on the center of our new democracy.
为您做现场直播
Altura CEO Roman Estes
阿尔图拉首席执行官罗曼·埃斯特斯
has asked to update citizens on the status of the investigation.
已经下令对全体公民实时报道调查进展
But first,
但首先
a moment of silence for all those who lost their lives
请大家一起为丧失生命 或转化为僵尸的人
or turned today.
默哀片刻
Good evening,
晚上好
fellow citizens of Altura and throughout all the outposts.
阿尔图拉以及各据点的全体公民
Today was to have been a day of joy, unity, and progress,
今天本应是欢乐 团结和进步的一天
not a day of death, fear, and pain.
而不是死亡 恐惧和痛苦的日子
I confess
我承认
this tragedy is my fault.
本次的悲剧 我有责任
Like many of us, I was taken by the momentum of change.
和许多人一样 我为此次巨变感到极为震惊
We failed you, but we won't let our guard down again.
我们辜负了大家 但我们不会再掉以轻心
As such, I've ordered a full lockdown of Altura
因此 我已下令对阿尔图拉进行全面封锁
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表