剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You can do it.
你可以做到的
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是这样
There you are.
这就对了
Please?
求你了
Those bizkits sure do the trick. Yeah.
这种饼干果然有奇效 是的
We'd be screwed without them.
要是没有饼干我们就完蛋了
She must really be something, that George.
那个乔治 她肯定很了不起
I've laid down my life for her. Many times.
我多次为她不顾生死
Go on now. You're gonna be okay.
去吧 你会没事的
I promise.
我保证
So, what do you think of this Newmerica idea?
你是怎么看新美国这个想法的
Are you gonna vote yes?
你会投赞成票吗
I hope she's right.
我希望她是对的
I don't trust my fellow men.
我不相信我的同胞
But I trust her.
但我相信她
She says we should be one nation.
她说我们应该同为一个国家
I vote Newmerica.
我投新美国一票
Yeah, well what's the alternative?
好吧 还有别的选择吗
Burn it all down.
将一切焚烧殆尽
These are some of the last survivors out there.
这些是外界最后一批幸存者了
Yeah, looks like it.
看起来是的
Warren! Murphy!
沃伦 摩菲
Oh my God, Roberta!
天哪 罗伯塔
You are indestructible!
你真是坚不可摧
Look at your hair.
瞧你的头发
Side effects, baby.
副作用 宝贝
I told you I'd find her.
我说过我会找到她吧
I shall never doubt you again.
我再也不会质疑你了
That red shit ever gonna wear off?
这红色东西能消退吗
Stop it.
少来
Please refrain from touching inductees until after quarantine.
请克制住 隔离后再触碰应征者
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
This is very impressive.
这里真的让人钦佩
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, they got room service?
确实 这里提供客房♥服务吗
Welcome to Altura,
欢迎来到阿尔图拉
the longest running zombie free outpost in all of North America.
北美洲全境最长久的无僵尸前哨
You made it.
你们成功抵达了
Give yourselves a hand.
为自己鼓个掌
Okay, everybody. Listen up.
好了各位 听好了
This is how it's gonna go.
你们接下来要这么做
Humans line up to my right.
人类在我右边排队
Mortally challenged to my left.
生死不明的在我左边
Follow me.
跟我来
Where do you think you're going, Lucifer?
你还想到哪儿去 撒旦
Lucifer?
撒旦
No, no, he ain't no demon. He's our friend.
不不 他不是恶魔 他是我们的朋友
Friend or not,
不管是不是朋友
he's going straight to Biohazard Research.
他都得直接去生物危害研究中心
Excuse me?
你说什么
Who you calling a bio hazard?
你说谁是生物危害呢
I don't like how this is trending.
我不喜欢这种趋势
The cold and rugged terrain have been a natural barrier.
寒冷和崎岖地形一直是这里的天然屏障
But since the Black Rain,
但自从黑虹之后
there's been a steady increase in zombie contacts.
僵尸出现的频率越来越高
The Talkers are seeing it on patrol everyday.
言者每天巡逻都能看到
Used to be one, two Z's a week.
原来一周才见一两个僵尸
Now it's two or three a day.
现在一天都有两三个
The Black Rain could be affecting their behavior,
黑虹可能影响了僵尸的行为
giving them a level of consciousness like the Talkers.
给了他们像言者一样一定程度的意识
If you're right, some of the more remote outposts
如果你是对的 那么一些更偏远的前哨
could be in real danger.
可能就危险了
They're on their own if this vote doesn't pass.
如果投票没通过 他们就只能靠自己了
We could all be in danger.
我们可能都有危险
He wouldn't wait.
他不肯等着
It's all right.
没关系
Trouble at the gate.
大门那里有麻烦了
Zombies?
僵尸吗
Survivors.
幸存者
The ones we brought in.
我们带进来的人
I'll take care of it.
我去处理
Get me the head of the Militia.
把自卫队队长叫来
Already on his way.
已经在路上了
Is there anything else I can do for you in the meantime?
在此期间还有我能为你效劳的吗
You can't do this!
你们不能这么做
This is discrimination
这是歧视
pure and simple!
完完全全的歧视
My friend here is a little phobic.
我这位朋友有点恐惧症
Of everything.
恐惧一切
Yeah.
是的
But especially scientists.
但是尤其恐惧科学家
That's right.
没错
It's not up to me.
这不是我来决定的
Either he goes to the lab for examination
要么他去实验室接受检查
or back to the Apocalypse.
要么回末世中挣扎
Hey, Doc. Doctor.
嘿 多克 医生
What's up?
怎么了
Hey, good. George, you're here.
太好了 乔治 你来了
So look, this is Murphy.
这位是摩菲
Okay? And despite what he looks like, he's really human.
好吗 你别看他这副模样 但他是人类
And this is Lieutenant Roberta Warren.
这位是罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
She's the head of our band of merry pranksters,
她是我们这一小群欢乐伙伴的头头
aka Operation Bite Mark.
也就是咬痕研究所
She can vouch for Murphy too.
她也可以为摩菲担♥保♥
You know, they shared blood and everything.
他们可是血啊什么的体液都交流过了
Those two go way back.
他俩交情可深了
Just like all of us.
和我们一样
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Shit.
该死
Grenade!
手雷
Let's go.
我们走
Come on. Keep moving!
快来 快点行动
Down!
趴下
Stay close!
靠近我
Why aren't you at the evacuation site?
你怎么没去疏散点
My friend was dying.
我朋友要死了
I couldn't leave her.
我不能丢下她
Did you mercy her?
你给她仁慈了吗
I didn't know how.
我不知道怎么做
She turned and I ran.
她转变了 我就跑了
Okay. I'm Lieutenant Roberta Warren. What's your name?
好 我是罗伯塔·沃伦中尉 你叫什么
Sweetheart, what's your name?
亲爱的 你叫什么
Georgia St. Claire.
乔治亚·圣克莱尔
Okay, Georgia. We got two minutes to get to that evac.
那好 乔治亚 我们有两分钟上疏散车
You with me?
你跟我来吗
Come on!
快来
In the head!
朝头上打
Now that's how you do it!
就该这么做
Have mercy.
施以仁慈
Georgia?
乔治亚
You okay? Look at me.
你还好吗 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
You're okay. All right.
你没事 没事了
Let's go.
我们走
Those your people?
那些是你的人吗
That's them.
就是他们
There's so many.
僵尸太多了
I know. But there's no time to go around.
我知道 但没时间迂回了
We're going to have to just run
我们只能直接跑过去
right through them. Okay?
冲过僵尸群 好吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表