剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Come here.
来抱一个
That was so so cool. Operation bite Mark in the house!
真是太酷了 这里就是咬痕研究所
Look at you.
看看你
All grown up.
都长大了
Yeah, you sure have changed.
是的 你确实变了
Well the zombies will do that to you.
僵尸会对你有这样的影响
Indeed.
的确
You look exactly like I remember you.
你看起来就像我记得的样子一样
Well, I appreciate your glaucoma.
那可能归功于你眼神不太好
One zombie shine.
一杯闪亮僵尸
Thank you.
谢谢
And one water.
一杯水
Thank you.
谢谢
Black Summer.
敬黑色夏季
Black Summer.
敬黑色夏季
And now we're here.
我们还是熬过来了
Now we're here.
都熬过来了
It looks like you've made a name for yourself.
看样子你给自己挣了个好名声啊
Hardly.
不算吧
No, I heard that most of the students you started out with
不 我听说当初在黑色夏季那时候
in Black Summer made it here because of you.
和你一起的学生都是靠你活下来的
It was Lieutenant Dante and the other Talkers.
那是因为有丹特中尉和其他的言者在
Really. If it weren't for their help, we'd be dead or worse.
真的 没有他们 我们可能生不如死
At least you knew to ask for help.
你至少寻求了帮助
You know, you were the one
你是那时候唯一一个
that knew they still had souls.
知道他们还有灵魂的人
Back then when we saved each other,
我们互相救了对方的时候
I knew you were special.
我就知道你和别人不一样
It's been really hard.
真的很不容易
I know.
我知道
So, what have you been up to since Black Summer?
那么黑色夏季之后你都在干嘛
Well...
这个嘛
Got it.
没问题吧
Hello, Dante.
你好 丹特
Hello, Pandora. Now go away.
你好 潘多拉 给我走开
Don't be so mean.
别这么刻薄嘛
Well I came here to congratulate you.
我是来恭喜你的
I hear it's gonna be a landslide for the yes votes.
我听说投同意的一方占了压倒性优势
Your human is gonna get
你的人类马上就可以
everything she wants.
得到她想要的一切
And more.
甚至更多
She's not my human.
她不是什么我的人类
Her name is George.
她的名字叫乔治亚
And since when do you give a
你又是从什么时候开始
bizkit what the humans want.
关心起了人类的
Oh Dante, you don't have to be
丹特呀 你其实不需要这么的
so...living.
像个人
Just because you can't get everything you want.
就因为你得不到自己想要的
Pity.
真可惜
Citizen Z! Wow man! I love you.
市民Z 天哪 我爱死你了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Man, when I was out in the shit,
我以前在外头的时候
your broadcasts were the only
过的那些狗屁日子
thing that kept me going.
全靠你的广播撑着
Thanks, man.
谢啦 老兄
That makes me feel good.
听你这么说我很开心
I am buying you drink. No, no, no, I already have one.
我得请你喝一杯 已经有了
Get this man a real drink.
给这位老兄来杯带劲儿的
No, I don't deserve a drink. You know brother,
不 我不能喝 老兄
I have to work tomorrow.
我明天还要上班呢
That's not a drink.
那个不算
Here's a drink.
这个才像话
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that a thumb?
这是大拇指吗
You're supposed to eat it
你要在快喝完的时候
when you get to the bottom
把它吃掉
like the worm in tequila.
像龙舌兰酒里的虫子那样
Oh, right.
好吧
Don't worry.
别担心
The alcohol kills the germs.
酒精可以杀菌的
Okay.
好吧
Well that's good to know.
那可真是太好了
No, it's delicious,
很美味的
surprisingly.
超级美味
I can't believe it.
我看到了谁
The real Citizen Z.
真正的市民Z
Hi.
你好
Looks like Citizen Z is having
看样子市民Z现在
a little Talker Stalker moment.
正被狂热粉丝围观
Why don't you go rescue him, kid?
你去救救他吧 孩子
Sure.
没问题
Who's gonna tell 10K about Red?
小红的事情谁来告诉他
Not me. You gotta tell him.
我可不说 你来说
Why should I be the bearer of bad news?
为啥所有的坏消息都让我说
Because you're cuddly and everybody likes you.
因为你温柔体贴人人爱啊
Break it to him gentle.
不要太直接
Sensitive.
委婉一点
Yeah, I got this. It's cool.
好吧 我搞得定 这不算啥
I'll be cool. I got it.
小意思 我没问题
When I was alive, I used to
我变僵尸之前
listen to you on the short wave.
经常听你的短波广播
Oh, thank you. That means a lot to me. Thank you.
谢谢 我倍感荣幸 谢谢你
Oh hey, there's my buddy.
我朋友来啦
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been looking all over for you.
我一直在找你呢
Uh, well guys, it's been so nice to meet you. Thank you so...
朋友们 很高兴认识你们 非常
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
What was that?
那是干什么
What was what?
你指什么
Do not let me drink this.
别想让我喝这个
I got a wife and kid.
我还有妻子和孩子呢
Red's alive! She's here with
小红还活着 她也在这
another dude and they got a kid!
但她跟别人在一起了 还有了孩子
Another dude?
别人
And they have a kid?
还有了孩子
Sorry, Tommy.
抱歉 汤米
Oh, don't drink the thumb.
别把那个大拇指喝下去
Just take it easy.
冷静点
Get your hands off me,
把你的手拿开
you damn dirty Talker.
你♥他♥妈♥的肮脏言者
Uh oh, looks like trouble in paradise.
看起来天堂里有麻烦了
People like you give
像你这样的人
humans a bad name.
只会给人类抹黑
I've never trusted your kind,
我从来不信任你们这样的
and I never will.
也永远不会信
Yeah, well you're gonna be one
是吗 要是你再不闭嘴的话
of my kind in a minute
在一分钟之内
if you don't shut up!
我就让你变成我这样
LeRoy, Cliff,
勒罗伊 克里夫
you guys are drunk.
你们都喝醉了
Be cool. All right?
都冷静点
We're all friends here.
这里的所有人都是朋友
Yeah, you better listen to her.
你最好听她的
I think we've listened to her too much.
我觉得我们听她的听得够多了
You're always siding with them
你老是站在他们那一边
over your own kind.
而不顾你自己的种族
We have rights too.
我们也有权利
We all have rights.
所有人都有权利
Inalienable rights.
不可剥夺的权利
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表