剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I met a pretty special lady.
我遇到了一位相当特别的女士
You'd probably have to ask her, but
不知她是怎么想 不过
it seems like we shared something kind of spiritual.
我觉得我们有心灵上的共鸣
We did.
确实
You know, I never thought I'd see you again.
我从没想过还能再见到你
I lost that necklace you gave me.
你给我的项链被我弄丢了
I didn't mean to. But you know, zombies.
不是故意的 你也知道 僵尸搞的
But then,
但后来
the necklace found me.
项链又回到我身边
It was weird.
很奇怪
Kind of a miracle, really.
真像是一个奇迹
And it got me thinking that if I ever found you again...
让我不禁想 如果我再次找到你...
We could...
我们可以...
What?
怎样
Settle down? Grow old together?
安定下来 一起慢慢变老吗
Yeah.
是啊
A man can dream, right?
有梦想总是可以的吧
And where would we settle in this dream?
那在你的梦想中 我们要在哪安定
Here seems nice.
这里似乎不错
It was.
原本是不错
Before the attacks.
可后来遭受各种攻击
And now we don't have enough warriors
如今我们甚至没有足够的战士
to defend ourselves or the dam.
保卫自己或水坝
Let us help you.
我们可以帮忙
This could be a nice place again.
这里会再次变成美好的地方
All of Newmerica can be.
整个新美国都可以变好
But not if you leave and let your enemies win.
可是逃离这里让敌人得逞就不行
I'm not letting anyone win.
我才没有让谁得逞
Wilma!
威尔玛
You have to give Mika a shot!
你必须对米卡开枪
On three, Shove!
我数到三 推开他
One! Two! Three!
一 二 三
Gloria.
格洛丽亚
Amu.
阿穆
Hold her!
按住她
Help her!
帮她
She has changed.
她转化了
You know what you have to do.
你们知道该怎么做
Where do you take them?
你们要把他们带到哪
Every living thing has its place and purpose.
每个活物都有其归属及目标
Every dead thing too.
每个死物也有
Things will get better here, Kuruk. I promise.
这里会好起来的 库鲁克 我保证
I'm not gonna stay here and watch our people get wiped out
我不会留在这里眼睁睁看我们的人
for some pie in the sky idea.
为了不切实际的想法而死
We have to save ourselves.
我们必须自救
Finish gathering your things.
尽快收拾好自己的东西
We need to leave before nightfall.
我们得在天黑前出发
Will you just leave your father behind?
你能别管你♥爸♥了吗
Cuz it doesn't look like he's going anywhere.
他好像哪都不想去
Then we're just gonna have to change his mind.
那我们就改变他的想法
Good?
行了吗
Then stop looking at it. Try it out.
那就别傻看着了 试试
I see him.
我看见他了
Outsider.
外来者
What was that for? I was gonna make that shot.
你这是干嘛 我刚要打他
We need him to talk.
我们要跟他谈谈
Follow him. Don't shoot unless you have to.
跟上他 没必要就别开枪
I'll alert the others.
我去告诉其他人
Tell my father I'm leaving.
告诉我父亲我要走了
If he doesn't come out now, he might never see me again.
如果他不出来 可能就再也见不到我
You're leaving?
你要走了
It's the only way.
只能这样了
May the Great Spirit watch over your journey.
愿信仰能够保护你
Dad, please.
爸爸 求你了
Come with us.
和我们一起走
Our people have run enough.
我们的人♥民♥已经跑够了
I'm not running anymore.
我不会继续逃下去
Our place is here.
这是我们的地方
We can help you.
我们可以帮你
I know there's a way.
我知道个办法
Somebody's trying to stop Newmerica from coming together.
有人在阻止新美国
They're tying to drive us all apart.
他们试图拆散我们
Drive you and your people apart too, by the looks of things.
看这个情况他们也想拆散你和你的人
Everything you say is true, George.
你说的都是真的 乔治
But Newmerica is about hope.
但新美国是希望
My people are choosing fear.
我的人♥民♥选择恐惧
We're choosing to live.
我们选择活下去
There aren't enough of you.
这对你来说不够
The only way our people survive
我的人活下去的唯一方法
is to come together with all humans,
就是和全人类一起
all our relatives.
和我们所有的亲戚一起
Dad, please.
爸爸 求你
Not again!
又来了
Give up old man!
放弃吧老头
Never!
才不
What am I supposed to do? Tie him up?
我该怎么办 把他绑起来
Drag him out?
把他拖走
Doesn't look like your Talkers would let you.
你的言者好像不会让你这么干
He's my elder.
他是我的长者
I should be following his guidance.
我应该跟随他的指示
Not the other way around.
而不是走别的路
Okay, so maybe there's a way we can help him.
好吧 我们可能找的到其他方法帮他
Kuruk!
库鲁克
Outsider, a new one.
外来者 一个新的
10K's following him. He's headed inside.
一万跟着他 他朝里面走了
Okay. We got to find a way in.
好 我们找条路进去
We've tried. Everything's guarded or blocked.
我们试过了 不是有看守就是路不通
Hey, maybe we should do like we did before.
我们或许应该用之前的办法
A Spirit Walk.
灵魂之旅
Doc, what happened before was a fluke.
医生 以前发生的事是侥幸
Or a miracle, like you said.
或者像你说的 是个奇迹
Well it's worth a try.
值得一试
I could probably do it again.
我可以再做一次
Yeah, I think I could.
对 我觉得我可以
Wait, Doc. What did you do?
等等医生 你做过什么
Kuruk gave me some medicine.
库鲁克给了我一些药
And I left my body and I spirit walked,
我离开了身体 灵魂走了出来
and then I killed a zombie and I saved 10K.
然后我杀了一个僵尸 救了一万
What do you think happened?
你觉得实际上是怎么回事
We got really stoned, and Doc had a hallucination.
我们嗑药嗑多了 那些都是他的幻觉
Yeah, well it worked.
可是我们真的得救了啊
Okay, are you saying you think you can,
你是想说 你觉得自己可以
what, separate your spirit from your body
怎么着 把灵魂抽离身体
and get inside the powerhouse that way?
然后潜进发电站里吗
Well, unless somebody's got a better idea.
除非你们能想出更好的办法
Doc, I want to help.
多克 我想帮忙
I do.
真的
If there's anything I can do to save my dad.
只要能救我爸 我会想尽一切办法
But if you're asking me if I can make some concoction
但如果你想让我配出什么
so your spirit can go where your body can't,
能让你灵魂出窍的药
my medicine isn't that strong.
那就真的超出我能力范围了
Well, what about Ashki?
那阿什基呢
Who's Ashki?
阿什基是谁
Our medicine man.
我们的男巫医
Well where is he?
那他人呢
Sleeping, probably.
可能在睡觉
Wake up.
醒醒
I wasn't sleeping. I was
我没有睡觉 我在
dreaming.
做梦
Grandfather died before he could finish my training.
爷爷还没完成对我的培训就已经死了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表