剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Here, here. This is for you.
给 这是给你的
Here.
给
Feeling better?
好点了吗
Yes.
是的
You there! Get away from him!
你 离他远点
They're starving! Can't you see they need bizkits?
他们饿了 看不出他们需要饼干吗
You're making them crazy!
你在逼疯他们
Hands off her, soldier!
别碰她 士兵
Let him go!
放开他
No!
不
No!
不
Get out of here. Find Dante.
离开这里 去找丹特
Almost there.
快到了
What about Sarge and Sun Mei?
那中士和孙美怎么办
You worry about Sarge a lot.
你看来挺担心中士的嘛
See. It's all good.
瞧 一切安好
Go on. I'll be right there.
去吧 我马上就过去
Get out of here!
离开这里
I'm not going.
我不走
Sun Mei.
孙美
My work is too important.
我的工作太重要了
I'm so close to a breakthrough.
我快要取得突破了
I need the lab.
我需要实验室
10k.
一万
Help 10K. I'll get the Zs.
救一万 我对付僵尸
10k!
一万
Help! Sarge!
救命 中士
Behind you!
在你后面
I got it! Help 10K!
交给我 救一万
10K! Go!
一万快走
Sarge! No!
中士 不
I'm sorry, 10K.
抱歉 一万
There was no other way.
别无选择
I couldn't lose you like that.
我不能那样失去你
I had to do it.
我必须得那么做
There was... there was no other way.
别无...别无选择
Sarge is a hero.
中士是英雄
She saved both of your lives.
她救了你俩的命
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
The cut was clean.
伤口清理好了
But we need to keep a close eye on him.
但我们得看好他
What do I say to him?
我该怎么跟他说
You saved his life.
你救了他的命
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Who would do something so terrible?
谁会做出那么可怕的事
I've met a few humans.
我遇过几个人
And Talkers are just human enough.
言者挺有人性
Did Dante escape? Or was he taken prisoner?
丹特逃走了吗 还是被抓了
Or what if Estes was right?
或者埃斯特斯是对的
What if Dante was somehow behind the blast?
如果丹特是爆♥炸♥的幕后主使
What if he changed?
如果他变了呢
Became more zombie...
变得更僵尸了
And I missed it?
而我没察觉
No, no.
不 不
Your belief in him came from your gut, not your head.
你是凭直觉相信他 不是凭脑袋
Always go with your gut.
永远要凭直觉行事
We were so close
我们差点
to having this whole thing come together. So close.
就完成整件事了 差一丁点
There's still time to put it all together.
还有时间搞定
But there's not that much time left.
但所剩时间不多
Puppies and kittens.
小猫小狗们
Puppies and kittens.
小猫小狗们
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表