剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Enzo looks gorge in a tux, though!
恩佐穿晚礼服简直太帅了!
I mean you guys really are the couple.
你俩可真配
Look at that.
看看啊
We were, perhaps.
或许曾经是吧
We're not together anymore.
我们分手了
Oh, my God, Diana, that is awful.
哦 我天啊 戴安娜 太糟糕了
I mean... no I mean it's awful that, um,
我是说... 不 我说糟糕是因为
everyone thinks they gotta be boo'd up all the time.
所有人都以为两个人会永远在一起的
You know, at least you and I can do the bars now together.
至少我们现在可以一起去酒吧了
Once I edit your look.
等我编辑完你的造型
Ooh, I better call the paper
哦 我最好给报纸打电♥话♥
and kill the "Modern Romance" Story.
删除"现代浪漫"上的故事
I thought I told you I didn't want to do that.
我想我说过我不想做那个
I will call them myself.
我会自己通知他们的
Okay, great.
好 好的
What does that mean, "Taking out the trash?"
"丢出糟粕"是什么意思?
Well, there's something to be said
坊间有这样的说法
for pushing "CLAW" Out now and moving on.
现在把《利爪》推出去 然后翻篇
And Charles says we can blame him for it.
查尔斯说我们可以把责任推给他
And it won't stick to us.
这样就不是我们的问题了
Wait, you discussed this with Charles?
等下 你和查尔斯谈过这个?
So you're running my decisions past him?
你拿着我的主意过问他?
No, I was just talking about our day
不是 我们只是在聊我们这天过得怎样
and how Quinn can be so tricky to handle and...
还有奎恩多难搞定 还有...
And how I'm out of my depth?
还有我有多不够格?
That's what you think.
你就是这么想的
I mean you and I both know
咱们都知道
that I choked at dinner with Quinn the other night.
那天和奎恩的晚餐 我搞砸了
Well, I wasn't strong enough with her either.
和她在一起的时候 我也不够强势啊
She walked all over me with the edits.
她无视了我所有的修改意见
So I'm not strong enough?
所以你觉得我不够强势?
Well, lucky for me, you two just gave me
算我走运 你们两个刚刚给了我
all the strength that I need.
足够的勇气
Kelsey. Set up a dinner with Quinn.
凯尔西 安排和奎恩的晚餐
Just her and me.
只有我和她两个
That's all.
就这样
You can't push my book to the spring.
你不能把我的书再推到春天
It's tied to my campaign.
这和我的竞选有联♥系♥的
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 什么?
Look, between you and me,
就你我而言
I'm running for Senate.
我想竞选议员
California.
加利福尼亚州的议员
I wish you were registered there.
我希望你是在那注册的
Maybe we can arrange that.
没准咱们能安排一下
Okay, anyway, "CLAW" Is going to introduce me,
总之 《利爪》将会让人了解我
and soon, as a strong, independent voice.
然后很快 就会成为一个强大而独♥立♥的声音
Wow.
哇
Congratulations, Quinn. Thank you.
恭喜啊 奎恩 谢谢
But that doesn't concern me.
但是我不关心那些
I have a campaign too,
我也有竞争
and that is to make sure that every book
那就是确保每一本从
that comes out of Millennial is the best
"千禧一代"里出版的书都要是
that it can possibly be.
这本书最好的样子
And frankly, "CLAW" Isn't there.
坦白来说 《利爪》还没有到这个高度
That's my decision
这是我的决定
and I'm afraid it's final.
而且恐怕是最终决定
I admire that.
我很佩服
Speaking your truth to power.
向权力说出事实
Even if power still wins.
尽管权力总是会胜利
You have a seat on the board, Quinn.
你在董事会有一席 奎恩
Board members don't tell publishers what to do.
董事会成员不告诉出版商该做什么
Oh, Kelsey.
噢 凯尔西
Don't make an enemy so soon
这是一个有长远未来的事业
in what could be a very long career.
别这么早就立下敌人
Okay.
好吧
Publish "CLAW" Now,
现在就出版《利爪》
and if it's a flop, like you think it's going to be,
如果像你想的那样 这书搞砸了
you will never hear from me again.
你再也不用见到我了
But it's gonna be a big hit.
但是它肯定会大火的
I don't think it will be.
我不觉得
Look, this is a win-win for you, Kelsey.
对你来说是个双赢啊 凯尔西
If you just get your ego out of the way.
别让你的高傲毁了前途
If it fails, I will be out of your life forever.
如果失败了 我永远从你的生命里消失
If it's a hit...
如果火了...
You're gonna look like a genius publisher
你刚开始工作
from day one.
就是个天才出版商
That's a good deal.
这是个好交易
You're a writer, Quinn.
你是个作家 奎恩
Put it in writing.
写下来
If "CLAW" Fails, you go.
如果《利爪》失败了 你就走
Baller move.
很大胆嘛
I like you, Kelsey.
我喜欢你 凯尔西
Awesome.
真好
You've become quite the chef.
你个大厨不错嘛
Oh, yeah, I really, uh...
是啊 我真的是...
Mastered the Postmates app.
精通了"饿了么"app
I think I might wanna
我想没准
branch out to other cuisines, though.
我应该换换其他口味
Seamless.
美团
Uber Eats.
滴滴外卖♥♥
How did work go today?
今天上班怎么样?
What did you guys decide to do with Quinn's book?
你们想好怎么弄奎恩的书了吗?
Actually, Charles,
事实上 查尔斯
I don't think it's a good idea
我不觉得咱们应该
for us to talk about Millennial.
再讨论"千禧一代"的事了
I don't want Kelsey thinking I'm back-channeling with you.
我不想让凯尔西觉得我背着她和你通气
We need a... what's it called?
咱们需要... 那叫什么来着?
A Chinese wall between us.
咱们需要三八线
You're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Uh, you don't tell me about your day
所以 别告诉我你的一天
and I won't tell you about my day.
我也不会告诉你我的
So don't ask for details about the kids' movie tomorrow.
所以也别问明天儿童电影之夜的细节
Apparently there, um, is...
很显然 有...
a puppy and a mermaid,
一只小狗和一条美人鱼
and they both...
而且他们都...
Get lost in space.
迷失在了太空
That's all you get.
只能告诉你这么多了
Well, that's not all you get.
而你能得到更多
Hi, welcome. Signature cocktail?
啊 欢迎 要招牌鸡尾酒吗?
It's an Epidura-tini.
它是硬膜外麻醉提尼
Smooth as a spinal block, but with lime.
脊髓麻醉一样丝滑 还加了青柠
Ah, fabulous.
真棒
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 客气了
Enjoy.
享用吧
Peace offering.
谢罪礼
I laid down some ground rules.
我定下了一些规矩
I won't talk about the business
我和他在一起的时候
when I'm with him and he won't ask.
我不会谈工作 他也不会问
That's good.
这样很好
But we're still gonna publish Quinn's book first.
但是咱们还是要先出版奎恩的书
I can't fight with her and Charles.
我不能同时对抗她和查尔斯
And I don't want to fight with you.
我更不想和你打
Well, if you fight with me, I'm on your side,
如果你和我打 我是你这边的
so I'll take me down.
所以我会把自己打倒
Come on, you survived your first week.
来吧 你都熬过你的第一周了
Let's celebrate! Okay.
来庆祝吧! 好吧
Oh!
噢!
Ladies and gentlemen and non-binaries.
女士们 先生们 非双性人士们
Hi, can I have your attention, please?
来往我这儿看 好吗?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表