剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
until my agent told me. I'm sorry, Liza.
后来我经纪人告诉我了 对不起 莉萨
It's not your fault. But for the record,
这不是你的错 但是记住
Millennial is the right home for you.
千禧一代才是最适合你的
We're women at the top of our game, just like you.
我们是处于顶端的女性 就像你一样
You can't lose whether you go with Liza or with me.
不管你和莉萨还是和我签约 你都不会输
And a little healthy competition
而且一点健康的小竞争
never hurt anyone. It's hurting everyone.
不会伤及任何人 伤及了所有人
Are we still talking about my book?
我们还在讨论我的书吗?
It was a great show, Gloria. Will you excuse me?
格洛丽亚 表演很棒 失陪了
Give me one second.
等我一会儿
Liza, wait. I just don't know
莉萨 等一等 我就是不知道
how much longer I can do this.
我还能坚持多久
The competition isn't fun anymore.
这种竞争不好玩了
I just need one hit to attract an outside investor,
我只是需要一次成功来吸引外部投资者
and then, I'll be back in the game in a real way.
然后 我就能真正回到游戏中来了
That's a big gamble. I'm gambling it all.
这是场豪赌 我全押上了
Oh, God.
老天爷
You know, I get you got to go when you got to go.
我知道你有内急
But going in the street?
但是在街上解决?
It's an insult to my profession.
这是对我职业的侮辱
I'm glad you find this so amusing.
我真开心 你觉得这件事有趣
But seriously, thank you for taking care of us,
但是认真讲 谢谢你带我们出来
and not in that way.
而且不是以给钱的方式
In what way? She thinks dating an Italian
以什么方式? 她觉得和一个意大利人约会
makes her Kay Corleone.
让她变成了凯·柯里昂
These guys owed me.
这些人欠我的
Because I recovered key evidence from their pipes.
因为我恢复了他们管道里的重要证据
One guy flushed a severed...
有个家伙冲掉了一个切断的...
Okay, let's just keep the mystery alive, shall we?
好吧 把谜底留着 可以吗?
Hey, I got here as soon as I could.
嘿 我尽快赶来了
Are you guys okay? No, we are not okay.
你们还好吗? 不 我们不好
We have been under fluorescent lights for hours.
我们在荧光灯下呆了好几个小时
Yeah, Enzo bailed us out. It turns out having
恩佐保释了我们 看来
an on call boyfriend has its benefits.
有个随叫随到的男友还是有好处的
Let's get you home, jailbird. Good night, ladies.
小囚犯 我送你回家 晚安 女士们
Hey, are you okay? Not really.
你还好吗? 不太好
We've got a huge problem. Millennial is in freefall.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了 千禧一代在走直线下坡路
We've lost Audrey Colbert, "Third Leg,"
我们失去了奥黛丽·科尔伯特 “第三条腿”
and now, Gloria Rivera, all to Charles.
现在 格洛丽亚·里维拉 全输给查尔斯了
Are you sure you're not giving him some kind of inside info?
你确定你没有给他透露什么内部消息吗?
Are you questioning my loyalty?
你在质疑我的忠诚吗?
Charles is your blind spot,
查尔斯是你的盲点
and you don't want to see him lose.
你不想看着他输
I don't want anyone to lose.
我不想任何人输
I want Charles to win. I want us all to win.
我想让查尔斯赢 我想让我们所有人赢
Oh, stop being such a Pollyanna.
别盲目乐观了
There have to be losers, and right now,
一定会有输的人 现在
Charles is making sure that that's me.
查尔斯已经确保那是我了
That is not what he's doing. That's what it feels like,
他没这么做 感觉就是这样
and that's why I'm scared.
这就是我害怕的
Well, believe it or not, Charles is scared, too.
不管你相不相信 查尔斯也很害怕
He's risking a lot. More than just his reputation.
他赌上了很多 不只是他的名声
I get that, but when it comes to business,
我知道 但是谈到工作的时候
you need to choose a side.
你必须选一个阵营
I don't know if this is going to work, Mags.
我不知道这能不能成 玛吉
Come on, if Gemma can love snot suckers,
算了吧 如果詹玛喜欢这些鼻涕吸盘
she can love my art.
她也可以喜欢我的作品
I mean, I have to sell all this old crap.
我得卖♥♥掉这些清♥仓♥货
Oh, yeah. Why is this baby awake?
是啊 为什么孩子还醒着?
Gemma loves midnight. Oh, my goodness.
詹玛喜欢熬夜 天呐
Where have I been? You've practically
我都干了什么? 自从我上次见你以来
doubled in size since I last saw you.
你的体型几乎增了一倍
Yeah, and she's also doubled in Insta followers.
是啊 她的ins粉丝数也翻倍了
What?
什么?
You haven't heard of Gemma Loves?
你还没听说过杰玛喜欢吗?
Where have you been? Oh, my goodness.
你干嘛去了? 天呐
Yes, Gemma loves. Yes, Gemma loves.
是啊 杰玛喜欢 杰玛喜欢
How are you doing?
你怎么样?
Too much work, not enough this.
工作太多 这种享受太少
You?
你?
Learning that more men's rooms need changing tables,
了解到越来越多的男厕需要换尿布的小桌子
and that lifting and carrying 15 pounds all day
还有整天搬运15磅的东西
is more challenging than it seems.
比看起来更有挑战性
It's a great workout, though.
不过这是个很好的运动方式
I looked like a Russian shot putter
凯特琳这么大的时候
when Caitlin was her age.
我就像个俄♥罗♥斯♥铅球运动员
Sexy.
性感
Charles. Hey, Maggie.
查尔斯 嗨 玛吉
Hi. This is Gemma.
嗨 这是杰玛
This is Josh's baby. Hi.
是乔什的孩子 嗨
Congratulations, Josh. She's beautiful.
乔什 恭喜 她真漂亮
Yeah, she is, isn't she?
是啊
Well, sorry for... for dropping by unannounced.
不好意思 没打招呼就过来
Liza, I'll talk to you in the morning.
莉萨 我早上再和你谈
You two seem good.
你俩看起来挺好的
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪?
Am I competing with Josh? What, no.
我在和乔什竞争吗? 什么? 不是
But you are competing with that baby,
但是你在和那个孩子竞争
because she is damn cute.
因为她太可爱了
And she's not going after my authors.
而且她没有盯上我的作家
Well, I came to tell you that you're getting one back.
我过来是要告诉你 你要夺回一个作家了
Gloria is signing with Millennial.
格洛丽亚要和千禧一代签约了
She loves your passion. You won.
她喜欢你的热情 你赢了
It doesn't feel like winning. Okay.
这不像赢了的感觉 好吧
The important thing is I don't lose you.
重要的是 我不会失去你
Then let's end this company rivalry.
我们结束公♥司♥间的恩恩怨怨吧
I don't see it as a rivalry.
我不把这当作恩怨
I see it as sharing victories. How?
我把它当成共同胜利 怎么说?
I still have my family stake in Millennial,
我仍然在千禧一代有我的家族股份
and I own Mercury.
而我拥有水星
So as long as the books go to one of us...
只要我们中有一个拿到新书...
Oh, really? Of course.
哦 真的吗? 当然了
When you get to the bottom line,
当你看到最后的时候
it's still all me.
幕后都是我
But that's the problem, Charles.
但是问题就在这儿 查尔斯
If it's all you, then there's no room for us.
如果都是你 就没有空间留给我们了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表