剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You must have had a good time at my expense.
你一定耍我耍的很开心吧
No, it wasn't like that at all.
不 完全不是那样子的
What was it like, Liza?
那是什么样的 莉萨
It was really hard lying to someone I care about so much.
对一个我如此在乎的人说谎真的很难
Diana, I owe so much to you.
戴安娜 我欠你太多了
You were the only person who wanted to hire me.
你是唯一一个想要雇佣我的人
Well, I wouldn't have if I'd known.
如果我知道的话就不会了
Exactly. That's why I had to lie.
正是 这就是为什么我不得不说谎
I saw this opportunity to work for you,
我看到了这个能为你工作的机会
the biggest opportunity that I have ever had,
这是我曾拥有的最大的机会
and I had to take my shot.
我必须放手一搏
And my life opened up when I did.
而我做了之后 开启了新的人生
You can't win the game without playing the game.
你不玩这个游戏就不可能赢
You taught me that. But for what, Liza?
这是你教我的 但是图什么呢 莉萨
I mean, I have been searching my mind for hours,
我已经搜肠刮肚思索了几个小时
and for the life of me, I cannot come up
无论如何我也想不出来
with one good answer to the question,
这个问题的一个合理的答案
"What self-respecting adult would go to those lengths
哪个有自尊心的成年人 会愿意为这种工作
for this job?"
付出这么多努力
To get me coffee and chopped salad?
去给我买♥♥咖啡和沙拉
To hand-stitch my pants? To clean out my bird cage?
去给我缝裤子 帮我打扫鸟笼
To bring my urine sample to the doctor.
帮我把尿样送到医生那里
To... to... to hold my hand when I was alone on the red carpet?
在我独自走红毯的时候握住我的手
To convince me to fight for Enzo when I chased him away.
当我把恩佐赶走的时候说服我把他赢回来
Who would do that?
谁会那么做
I mean, it couldn't have been just for the money.
我是说 这不可能只是为了钱
Of course not.
当然不是
I did all those things for you.
我做这些都是为了你
Well, maybe you did what you had to do.
也许你做了你不得不做的
And I can respect that.
我可以尊重这一点
You're lucky you hitched your wagon to a star.
你很幸运已经赢得了我的心
But if we are going to forge forward,
但如果我们要想继续走下去
honesty is the best policy. Is that clear?
诚实是最好的策略 明白了吗
I couldn't agree more. And one more thing.
我非常同意 还有一件事
You are no longer my maid of honor.
你不再是我的伴娘了
I understand. You're my old maid of honor.
我理解 你是我的老伴娘
That's very funny, Diane. That's not a joke.
很好笑 戴安娜 我没开玩笑
Liza? Yes.
莉萨 什么是
I just want to say...
我只想说
I... I need the numbers for the new releases.
我需要新书的销量数据
I know that I can find it myself,
我知道我可以自己找
but I would prefer you to do it.
但我还是希望你来找
I love you, too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表