剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Liza!
莉萨
When did you get back? Oh, late last night.
你什么时候回来的? 昨晚很晚回来的
I thought you were flying there to stop it,
我以为你是飞去阻止他们的
but I guess not.
看来不是啊
So, these are real?
所以 这是真的吗?
It’s Josh.
毕竟是乔什
Impetuous, romantic, selfless, a little crazy,
鲁莽冲动 浪漫 自私 还有点疯狂
and yes, I think he’s making a mistake,
不过确实 我觉得他这样做是个错误
but I’m the last person who can tell him that.
但这话最不该我去说
I feel like you are the one person who could tell him that.
我觉得这话只能你去说
I tried, Kels. I really did.
我试过了 小凯 我真的想说来着
But it wasn’t Josh that wanted me there.
但不是乔什邀请的我
It was Clare.
是克莱尔
She wanted pictures of me at the wedding.
她想有几张我在婚礼上的照片
It’ll come in handy when I vouch for their relationship
在我向移♥民♥局为他们关系担♥保♥的时候
to immigration.
能派上用场
Oh, you got yourself into a pickle.
你给自己找的麻烦
Yep, a real pickle.
是啊 真的是个麻烦
Okay, let’s take it one step at a time.
好 让我们一步一步来
Yes.
好
I will let you know how it goes.
我会告诉你事情的进展的
Welcome back. Thank you.
欢迎回来 谢谢
And sorry for leaving on such short notice.
很抱歉我走的那么匆忙
Josh got married to a girl that I introduced him to.
乔什和一个我介绍给他的女孩结婚了
She’s Irish, so they got married in Ireland.
她是爱尔兰人 所以他们在爱尔兰结的婚
It’s really green.
真的 很绿
I’ve been reviewing
我在回想
some of the things that went on here
在过去的这一年
over the past year,
这里发生的事
and I’m concerned that you have been put in a
然后我有点担心你被放在了一个
compromising position.
尴尬的位置
It’s been weighing on me,
这让我很担心
and if you think that the behavior was inappropriate,
如果你觉得某些行为不得当的话
you have to let me know.
你一定要告诉我
No, no, no. Never.
不 不 不 从没有
What happened in this office was...
在这个办公室发生的一切都...
incredible.
太不可思议了
I think about it all the time.
我总是会回想起来
But with Pauline back
但现在波琳回来了
and wanting to reconcile with you and the family,
想回归家庭和你和好
you know that I could not stand in the way of that.
你知道我不能变成你们两个的绊脚石的
But my feelings are there.
但是我对你的感觉没有变过
And they’re real.
而且都是真实的
Thank you for that, Liza.
谢谢你 莉萨
I appreciate it. I really do.
我真的很感激
But in this case, I wasn’t referring to me.
但现在 我指的不是我
I was talking about Edward LL Moore.
我说的是爱德华·摩尔
It hasn’t yet been announced, but he’s decided to write
还没有正式发布 但他决定写一个
a new book in the "Crown of Kings" Series:
新的《国王的圣冠》系列的书
"The Pam Pam Chronicles," A prequel that could launch
《潘潘公主编年纪》 这是一个前传
an entirely new and very lucrative franchise.
会开启一个全新的非常赚钱的版权系列
That’s wonderful. Yeah, yeah, could be,
那太棒了 对 应该不错
but there has been an anonymous accusation made
但在《国王的圣冠》粉丝网上
on a "Crown of Kings" Fan site.
有一些匿名的指控
A woman who goes by the handle of the Mistress of Thandor
一个饰演雷母的女人
has accused Moore of making lewd
指控摩尔说了一些
and inappropriate comments.
下流不合适的话
What did he supposedly say? Unclear.
他说了什么? 不清楚
The offensive remarks were allegedly made in Kronish.
据说他是用科洛语说的那些冒犯的话
Edward insists he said he would like to,
爱德华坚持说他说的是他很乐意
"Come to her Kraka,"
"进入她 '夸卡' "
and she claims that he said,
但是那个女人坚持他说的是
"I would love to come in your Krashka."
“我精入你 '夸什卡' ”
I don’t speak Kronish.
我不会说科洛语
one means house, the other means mouth.
前一个是家 后一个是嘴
Come in.
进来
Liza, I wanted to speak to you before you...
莉萨 我想和你说句话...
So, are we good? Not quite.
所以我们都谈好了吧? 还没有
Wait, you realize this anonymous accusation
等一下 你知道这个匿名指控
is nothing but a smear campaign from Rivington
只不过是利文顿公♥司♥的恶意营销吧
because we stole LL Moore.
因为我们把爱德华·摩尔抢过来了
It’s like what the Russians did to our election.
就像俄♥国♥人对我们选举一样
Liza, I can’t help but think
莉萨 我忍♥不住会
about his last book release in Times Square.
想起他上一本书在时代广场的发布会
Now, my princess, I get to eat you,
我的公主 现在 我可以享用你了
So if there’s anything that you would like to discuss,
所以如果你有什么想说的话
now would be the time.
现在就可以说了
Do you want to say something, Liza?
莉萨 你有什么想说的吗?
Could destroy the company, but we’ll support you.
虽然可能会摧毁我们公♥司♥ 但我们支持你
He’s a flirty old man,
他是个老浪子
but he never crossed the line, no.
但他从没有触碰底线 从没有过
You sure?
你确定?
Okay, so we announce "The Pam Pam Chronicles"
好 那我们就在明天的漫展上
at Comic-Con tomorrow.
宣布《潘潘公主编年纪》这本书
All of the former Princess Pam Pams will be there.
之前所有的潘潘公主都会来
Edward specifically requested you.
爱德华尤其提到了你
Your support would mean the world to him.
你的支持对他意味非凡
Wearing the fur bikini?
要穿带毛的比基尼吗?
Princess Pam Pam is a heroine.
潘潘公主是个英雄
I mean, she’s all about female empowerment.
她代表着女性的权力
I don’t hear anybody criticizing
我从没听过有人批评
Wonder Woman’s costume.
神奇女侠的服装
Actually, the bikini is from her slave girl origins.
事实上 穿这个比基尼是因为她的女奴血统
That’s right. The costume is not
对 服装不是
the point here. No.
这里的重点 不是
What is important is that going forward,
重要的是以后
we have clear guidelines at this company
我们对何为行为得当
regarding appropriate behavior.
有明确的准则
Long overdue.
可算有了
HR wants a seminar today.
人事部门今天想开个会
Looking forward to it.
很期待
Liza.
莉萨
While you were cavorting around Ireland,
当你在爱尔兰愉快玩耍的时候
I was meticulously planning the surprise Comic-Con launch.
我在一丝不苟地准备着漫展的惊喜发布
There is a list on your desk
在你桌子上有一张记着所有
of every former Princess Pam Pam.
以前潘潘公主的名单
Edward wants them on stage and in costume
爱德华想让她们在宣布消息期间
during the announcement. Got it.
穿着演出服站在台上 明白
Oh, and pick me up a chopped salad
噢 给我带一份沙拉
so my blood sugar doesn’t drop during that seminar.
有助于我在开会时稳定血糖
Of course, and again, sorry for taking
好的 还有 很抱歉
a couple of days off at such short notice.
临时请了几天假
Books never sleep, Liza.
书不等人 莉萨
Remember that the next time you chase a former lover
请你下次追着前任跑大半个世界时
halfway around the world.
记住这一点
Hey, I have a surprise for you in my office.
嘿 我在办公室里为你准备了惊喜
Can I have a hint?
能透露一下吗?
I don’t think I could take another one today.
我今天可不能再受刺♥激♥了
Pauline!
波琳!
Liza! Oh, I missed you this week.
莉萨! 噢 这周想死你了
Did you see "Good Morning America"?
你看《早安美国》了吗?
I did. I wish you had been there.
看了 真希望你也在那儿
That was your victory too.
你功不可没
What’s all this?
这是什么?
These are the first copies of "Marriage Vacation."
第一版《给婚姻放个假》
I wanted us all to be together
我希望能在初次拿到这本书时
when I hold my book for the first time.
和你们一起分享这份喜悦
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my gosh.
噢 好紧张
You know, a year ago, I wouldn’t have trusted myself
一年前 我不相信自己
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表