剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Pauline and Liza's partnership is a special one.
波琳和莉萨的合作关系是特殊的
She's the only debutante who's mentor is the younger one.
她是今晚唯一一个导师比新人小的
What an incredible story.
真是个不可思议的故事
Um, hello, everyone.
大家好
I was so looking forward to being here tonight
我非常期待今晚能够来到这里
with my editor, Liza Miller,
和我的编辑 莉萨·米勒一起
who I put my absolute faith and trust in
我在写第一本书的时候
as I was writing my first book.
给了她完全的信任和信心
Some of you know I've been working on a sequel,
有些人可能已经知道了 我在写续集
and I have to admit, it's been hard
而我必须承认 二年级低潮期
avoiding the sophomore slump.
真的很难避免
Just found myself writing the most clichéd story.
刚发现自己在写最老套的故事
The heroine, the long-suffering wife,
女主角 长♥期♥隐忍♥的妻子
returns from a writing sabbatical only to find
从写做休假回了家 发现
that she's lost her husband to a young assistant.
丈夫和一个年轻的助理跑了
I don't think it's any secret that my writing
我觉得我的作品有些自传体
is somewhat autobiographical.
已经不是什么秘密了
So imagine how stunned I was to learn that the truth
所以想象一下 当我知道真♥相♥
is much more dramatic than anything
比我能写出来的任何东西
I ever could have written.
都更戏剧性的时候 我是多震惊
Because the truth is, the young assistant...
因为真♥相♥是 这个年轻的助理
This assistant...
这位助理
Is not the 20-something she claims to be.
并不像她所说的20多岁
Liza Miller is 42 years old...
莉萨·米勒已经42岁了
And she has been lying shamelessly
并且她多年来一直毫无廉耻的
about who she is for years.
谎报自己的身份
God, this woman is deranged.
天哪 这个女的疯了
Forgive me, Charles, but I cannot just stand by
原谅我 查尔斯 但是我不能坐视不管
and let her slander us like this.
让她这样诽谤我们
Diana, don't... Pauline, you are the only
戴安娜 不要... 波琳 你才是这里
shameless liar here. Diana, wait...
唯一一个不知廉耻的谎话精 戴安娜 等等
You are a sad and petty person,
你真是一个狭隘可悲的人
simply jealous of the person
就是嫉妒你前夫
that you ex-husband fell in love with.
爱上的这个女人
How dare you? How dare you besmirch
你好大的胆子 竟敢诋毁
this young, innocent woman's name?
这个年轻无辜女人的名声
Have you no decency?
你就一点脸面都不要了?
We are officially withdrawing you as our debutante.
我们正式放弃你作为我们的新人
Sash, please. Diana, it's true.
饰带拿来 戴安娜 这是真的
It's all true.
这都是真的
Diana, wait... You stay the hell
戴安娜 等等 你tm
away from me.
离我远点
Diana! Hey, don't push it.
戴安娜 嘿 不要逼她了
Oh, my God, Diana! Call 911.
我的天啊 戴安娜 叫救护车
Hey, I got here as quick as I could.
嘿 我已经尽全力赶来了
What's going on? Is she all right?
怎么回事 她还好吗
The doctor said it was a panic attack.
医生说是恐慌症犯了
Okay, how's she doing?
好吧 她怎么样
We don't know. She won't let us see her.
我不知道 她不让我们见她
Hey, are you okay? What happened?
嘿 你还好吗 发生什么了
Oh, I'm... I'm fine.
我 没事
I just lost trust in humanity as a whole.
我只是对整个人类失去了信任
But other than that, I'm fine. The Ativan is helping.
但除此之外 我没事 吃了安定好多了
Liza has been lying about her age,
莉萨一直在谎报年龄
and everyone knew except me.
除了我之外所有人都知道了
Really? Well, how old is she?
真的吗 那她到底多少岁
She's 42. Huh.
她42了 哈
She looks good.
她保持的不错
I... I just mean, she had me fooled, too.
我是说 她把我也骗了
Everybody knew, Enzo. Except me.
大家都知道了 恩佐 除了我
I'm the laughingstock. I'm the village idiot.
我就是那个笑柄 我就是村里的傻子
I mean, how could I not see it?
我是说 我怎么会看不出来呢
It's like that old saying, you know?
就像老话说的
If you smell a fish, and you look around the room
如果你闻到了鱼味 你环顾四周
and you don't see a fish, you're the fish.
却没有看到鱼 那你就是那条鱼
Look, Liza's outside. Why don't you talk to her?
你看 莉萨就在外面呢 你为什么不和她聊聊呢
No. No, I can't.
不 不 我不能
Just you.
只有你
Fine, I will talk to your lawyer.
好 我会和你的律师谈的
Lawyer? What's that all about?
律师 那是怎么回事
Pauline's furious.
波琳气炸了
She wants to revisit our custody agreement.
她想修改我们的监护协议
Well, now is not the time for me to move in.
那现在可不是我搬去一起住的时机
That'll only make things worse. Liza, I am so sorry.
那只会让事情更糟 莉萨 我很抱歉
What are you apologizing for? She is my responsibility.
你为什么要道歉呢? 她是我的责任
Pauline is the mother of my children.
波琳是我孩子们的母亲
I should have been honest with her about it from the start.
我应该一开始就对她说实话的
You were just protecting me.
你只是为了保护我
You guys should head home. She doesn't want to see anyone.
你们该回家了 她不想见任何人
Josh. Did you...
乔什 你
did you just get back from Bergdorfs?
你是刚从伯格多夫回来吗
Hey, how's the weather up there?
那边天气怎么样
Is it different? What are you talking about?
和这里有什么不同吗 你在说什么呢
Rumor has it that you
有传言说你已经
are officially an Upper East Side lady now.
正式成为了上东区的女人了
I'm not. I'm staying put.
我不是 我不去了
I'm staying exactly where I am.
我就呆在原来的地方
Hey. Liza, are you okay?
嘿 莉萨 你还好吗
I made a mess of everything,
我把一切都搞砸了
and this time, there's no going back.
这次真的再也无法回头了
I really... I just... I don't know what to do.
我真的 我只是 不知道该怎么办了
Well, do you want to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
How much time you got? However long you need.
你有多少时间 你需要多久我就有多久
"The real stories that Millennial print
千禧一代出版社的真实故事
"Aren't in their youth-buzzy books,
并不在他们年轻时髦的书里
but behind the scenes." Nice.
而是在幕后 真不错
There are so many ways we could have avoided this.
有那么多种方法能够避免这个情况的发生
So many! This is a PR nightmare.
那么多 这简直就是公♥关♥的噩梦
You know, this explains everything.
这解释了所有东西
I mean, she doesn't have Snapchat,
她没有Snapchat
she thought Four Loko was a rapper.
她以为Four Loko(失身酒)是个嘻哈歌♥手
I saw her taking extra Splenda packets
我看她从餐厅拿多余糖包
from the diner and I thought she was just being quirky.
我以为只是她很古怪
Listen, we need to do major damage control.
听着 我们需要进行重大损失控制
Yes. It's like we're cursed.
是的 就好像我们被诅咒了
My scalp's itching me. No, Kelsey, no.
我头皮又发痒了 不 凯尔西 别摸
The good news is that Quinn already knows about Liza's age.
好消息是奎恩已经知道莉萨的年纪了
Oh, the silver lining's around here
看来还有一线希望
just keep getting thinner.
只不过希望越来越渺茫了
Quinn knows. Oh, what about the interns?
奎恩知道了 那些实习生呢?
Did they know before me, too?
他们也在我之前就知道了吗?
He hates me. I'll talk to him.
他恨我 我会和他谈的
Good morning, Ms. Miller.
早上好 米勒女士
Lauren. My parents raised me
劳伦 我家长从小教育我
to respect my elders.
要尊重长辈
Look, I know I have a lot of apologizing
听着 我知道我要在这里进行
to do around here, but there's somewhere I need to start.
很多的道歉 但是我要从一个地方开始
Have either of you seen Diana?
你们有人看到戴安娜了吗
Oh, yes, Diva's been in since 6:00 AM.
看到了 天后早上6点就来了
Ma'am.
女士
Did you get fresh Botox, or...
你是打了肉毒 还是
Bye bye.
再见
Come in.
请进
Hello, Liza, if that's even your real name.
你好 莉萨 如果那是你的真名的话
Lauren said you came in early.
劳伦说你早早就来了
Yes, I've been drafting your termination latter.
是的 我在起草你的解雇信
Of course. Diana, if you'll just
肯定的 戴安娜 如果你
let me explain. What a charade this has been.
让我解释的话 真是好一场骗局啊
Hm? First Charles, now this.
先是查尔斯 然后又是这个
I can't seem to keep up with all the lies that you've told.
我都快跟不上你撒的那些谎了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表