剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
and I've done a ton of research and I've found that
为此我做了大量的调研
people associate more strongly with a brand
发现如果一个品牌可以给人有趣的体验
when they can link it to a fun experience.
那么人们就会对这个品牌有更强的粘性
Retailtainment. I'm... familiar. Great. So...
寓娱乐于零售之中 我... 熟悉的 太好了 所以...
what do you think about partnering with me
和我合作怎么样
to bring your customers the experience
让你的客户体验
of getting a tattoo right here in the shop?
在你的店里就可以做纹身的服务?
Hmm. This is obviously
嗯 显然
what it could look like... I've done some exteriors,
可能会是这样的效果... 我做了室外的装饰
and then inside, I would just operate one chair,
室内部分 我只需要一把椅子
so I wouldn't need a ton of space or anything.
所以不需要占用很大的位置
In the storefront window? Okay...
就在店面的前窗? 好...
Rivington Tattoo just did it at Saks,
Rivington 纹身在萨克斯百货就是这样做的
and it was a huge success.
取得了巨大的成功
We set up shop facing Broadway
我们的店正对百老汇大街
so we get every tourist's attention,
因此可以吸引所有游客的注意
and we call it Inkburg Midtown.
我们就叫纹身堡市中心店
It would have to be Infinitely 21 presents Inkburg Midtown.
必须是无限21联名纹身堡市中心店
Absolutely. Yeah.
当然 是的
We offer a certain set of flash pieces
我们提供一些闪光片组合
that people can only get in the store.
是只在这家店才会有的
So a very exclusive line.
所以是非常独家的产品线
The most exclusive.
最独家的
I love it. Yeah?
爱了 是吧?
Mm. And I love you.
嗯 我也爱你
For bringing us that. Right.
给我们带来的这个想法 是
So what do you think?
那你觉得怎么样?
I'm a hugger. Okay.
我更喜欢拥抱 好
There was a...
昨晚...
slight social media slip-up last night.
发生了一件社交媒体事故
I don't know if any of you saw it,
我不知道你们中是否有人看到了
but it was a silly inside joke intended for one person,
但那是一个愚蠢的只针对一个人的私密玩笑
and it's embarrassing,
非常尴尬
but I'm sure it's gonna blow over by this afternoon.
但我确信到今天下午一切就会烟消云散
We understand wanting to share
我们理解你是想要
your big... news.
分享你的大... 新闻
Bu when we invest,
但是当我们要投资
we want to feel comfortable in our decision,
我们想要对我们的决定感到舒服
and right now, we're all feeling a little...
但是现在 我们都觉得有一点...
uncomfortable. Well, the real issue
不舒服 嗯 事实是
is that it's just too much of a good thing.
这是一件好事
Meaning Kelsey's internet presence.
代表了凯尔西在互联网上有存在感
She has quite a following,
她拥有很多的粉丝
which is a great thing for Millennial
这对千禧一代是件好事
and the only reason this post is even being discussed.
也正因为如此我们现在还会在这里讨论这件事
Ms. Peters, have you ever thought about
彼得斯小姐 你是否考虑过
separating your "Presence," As it were,
某种程度上 将你的"存在感"
from the Millennial brand?
和千禧一代这个品牌分开
After this, I think that might be a good idea.
经过这件事 我觉得那是个好主意
You know, we think so too.
是 我们也这么认为
We're still interested in Millennial.
我们仍然对千禧一代有兴趣
That hasn't changed.
这一点没有变化
But not with Ms. Peters as publisher.
但不是彼得斯小姐作为出版人的千禧一代
Now, if Mr. Brooks could return to that position,
如果布鲁克斯先生能够重返那个职位
we'd keep funding in place.
我们当场就可以入资
Kelsey's judgment should not be up for debate.
对凯尔西的判断不是现在要讨论的问题
This is a woman who has made
这是一位自从做了公♥司♥的决策人
nothing but smart decisions for this company
为公♥司♥聪明决断
since she has been in a position to make decisions.
让人无可指摘的女人
Which is exactly why I...
也正因为此我...
understand where the group is coming from.
明白公♥司♥从何而来
This is the right move for Millennial.
这对千禧一代是一个正确的改变
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Thank you for your investment.
感谢你们的投资
You guys are in great hands.
你们会得到很好的回报
Kelsey.
凯尔西
Hey, how'd it go? I need to stay behind a day
嘿 怎么样了? 我需要晚一天再走
to finalize some things with the investors.
和投资人完成后续一些事项
What about Kelsey?
凯尔西怎么样了?
You should go back to New York with her.
你要和她一起回纽约
She needs you now.
她现在需要你
And I need you to know that that photo...
我需要你明白那张照片...
it was just an ad to sell clothes.
那只是推销服装的广♥告♥
That is all.
仅此而已
And it just happened to be with Josh.
只是凑巧是和乔什在一起
I agree, but it made you get on a plane to fly out here.
我同意 但是让你千里迢迢飞过来这件事
I think that's what we need to talk about.
我认为需要我们好好谈谈
I just didn't want you to see it and wonder.
我只是不想让你看到然后多想
Yeah, I don't have to see that to wonder.
是 我不需要看到照片去多想
Everybody's got a past.
每个人都有过去
But in order to have a future, you move on from it.
但是为了将来 我们告别过去向前看
Some people. Other people live in the past
有些人是这样 还有一些人为了将来
in order to have a future.
而生活在过去
Is that what you wanna keep doing?
这是你一直要做的事情吗?
No.
不
It's too complicated.
太复杂了
And that last-minute plane ticket was really expensive.
还有起飞前买♥♥的机票真贵啊
I'm not gonna see Josh anymore.
我不会再见乔什了
I went to bed last night with everything.
昨晚上♥床♥前我还拥有一切呢
You'll get it back.
你会拿回那一切的
I don't wanna go home.
我不想回家
Me either.
我也不想
One more ride? Yeah.
再坐一趟? 好
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表