剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
How did you do that? Lauren.
你怎么做到的 劳伦
Gemma is following me on Insta.
杰玛在ins上关注我了
Okay, good. Follow back, zaddy.
嗯 不错 回关她 帅老爸
Like for like. It's polite.
别人关注你要回关 这是礼貌
I didn't set up this account, I know that Clare wouldn't,
我没设立这个账号♥ 克莱尔也没有
and I'm whittling down my number of suspects from one.
我现在的怀疑对象只有一个人
She has 5,000 followers?
她有五千个粉丝?
I know, don't worry. Okay, listen,
别担心 这样吧 听着
we are going to get more.
我们要增加粉丝
Food Baby has, like, three hundy K,
吃货宝宝大概有三十万粉丝
and it's not even the same baby anymore.
而且他发的甚至都不是同一个宝宝的照片
Look, I don't even know that I want her on social media.
我不知道是否该让她在社交媒体上曝光
Clare has to approve of this.
我们必须经过克莱尔同意
Your baby mama is already following.
你孩子妈都已经关注了
So is her potato loving fam bam back in Ireland.
她爱尔兰的土豆狂人家人也是
Now they can see all of Gemma's pics in one place
这样她家人在ins上就能看见杰玛的照片
so they don't have to come and visit your place.
而不用去你家了
You're welcome, peach.
不用谢 帅哥
Gemma!
杰玛!
Oh, my God, I am a genius. I scare myself.
天呐 我真是个天才 聪明到让自己害怕
You should have seen their faces.
你真该看看他们的脸色
We should be featured in their book.
他们应该把我们写进书里
A couple who is able to balance their work lives...
作为一对能平衡家庭和工作的模范情侣
well, that's a little casual, even for casual fine dining.
即使是普通晚餐 你穿的也太普通了吧
Diana, I'm sorry.
戴安娜 我很抱歉
We're going to have to cancel.
我们得取消晚餐了
Mrs. McGovern in 3C, she's backed up again.
3C的麦戈文太太家又堵了
That is the third time this month.
这是这个月第三次了
So I don't get Rao's famous meatballs
所以因为格温维尔一直冲她的化妆棉
because Guinevere can't stop flushing her makeup wipes?
我就吃不到拉奥餐厅著名的肉丸了?
Being on call is part of the job.
随叫随到是我工作的一部分
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
I'll buy you a necklace. Your choice.
我给你买♥♥条项链 随你挑
The thing is, Enzo, they choose me.
恩佐 其实是项链选择了我
And I want to be with you. I don't need another necklace.
我想要的是跟你在一起 我不需要什么项链
I can't believe I just said that.
我都不敢相信我刚说了啥
I got to go.
我得走了
Best behavior tonight.
今晚好好表现
You're here as my girlfriend, not my competitor.
现在在这的你是我的女朋友 不是我的竞争对手
Okay, no butt slapping. Understood.
好的 不能打屁♥股♥ 懂了
We just signed an author couple,
我刚签了一对作家
and this is the... thank you. The celebration dinner.
这是...谢谢 庆祝晚宴
Author couple? Yeah.
一对作家? 是的
Um, you'll recognize them from...
额 你会认出他们的...
Flip.
翻转
Liza? Hi.
莉萨? 嗨
Hi. Hey, Charles.
嗨 嗨 查尔斯
What a surprise. I love surprises.
实在惊喜 我就喜欢惊喜
How do you all know...
你们怎么都认识...
ah, you also pitched to Millennial.
啊 你也和千禧一代聊过
I didn't know, I swear. Mmhmm.
我不知道 我发誓 好的
So we had no idea that you two were...
所以我们不知道你们俩...
Competitors? Together.
是竞争对手? 在一起了
It's fine.
没事的
But can I ask why you didn't sign with Millennial?
但是我能问问为什么你没签千禧一代吗?
We really connected with Charles
我们和查尔斯很合得来
and his passion for literature, and you.
欣赏他对文学的热情 还有就是因为你
What, me? I mean, he spoke at length
什么 我吗? 我是说 他聊了很多
about his editor girlfriend and your shared love of books.
关于他优秀的女友编辑还有你对书的爱
Publishing is our third leg.
出版就是我们的第三条腿
So hon, share the cote de boeuf?
宝贝 咱俩来份肋骨牛排?
No, I'm keeping the halibut all to myself.
不 我要自己点一份比目鱼
We split enough. I hear that.
我可不想再跟你分一份了 我懂
Well, lucky for you, I wasn't too attached to that book.
额 算你走运 我并没有对这本书特别有兴趣
Millennials can't afford homes, let alone renovate them.
千禧一代可买♥♥不起房♥子 更别说翻新了
But gushing about your relationship
但是利用你的感情
to get some business. Hmm, that's not very high-brow.
去谈生意 这可不是什么高格调的行为
It's a free market. Just using what I can.
市场是自♥由♥的 我只是最大化利用而已
Are you using me? No.
你是在利用我吗? 不是的
But I'm rapidly using up all the money
但我现在基本快把联排别♥墅♥
from mortgaging the townhouse.
抵押的钱花光了
Zane and I have created a presence,
赞恩和我创造了这个公♥司♥
but who knows for how long?
但是谁知道还能存在多久?
Right now, we are all smoke and mirrors.
现在 我们都是云里雾里的
Please keep that to yourself. Of course, of course.
别对别人说 当然 当然
I just hope there's some room in your bed for me
我只希望万一进展不顺利的话
in case this doesn't work out.
你的床上还有我的位置
Because, uh...
因为 额....
I could lose everything.
我可能分文不剩
Doesn't that make you nervous?
不会让你紧张吗?
Yeah, I'm nervous. Excited.
是的 我紧张 且兴奋
Oh, hello. Very excited.
哦 哎呦喂 真性奋
Come on.
走吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, are you just
喂 喂 喂 你是打算
going to leave me like this?
把我这样扔下了吗?
I need to prep for my next meeting.
我要准备下一次会议
I can't lose two books in a row.
我不能一下子损失两本书
Competition is stiff out there. Ha, ha.
竞争无处不在 哈 哈
I guess you'll have to handle the third leg alone tonight.
今晚你就自己解决你的第三条腿吧
We lost "Third Leg" To Charles?
我们居然把"第三条腿"输给了查尔斯?
Why are you wining and dining authors with our competitors?
你为什么会跟竞争对手一起去和作家吃饭?
Did you also help them sign with him?
是不是你帮他签的作者?
What, no. They were celebrating
当然不是 他们在一起庆祝
and I was trapped there,
而我是被困在那儿了
trying not to choke on my monkfish.
只能静默如鸡的挑着安康鱼的刺
How is Charles doing this?
查尔斯近期怎么样?
Do you think he's using his own money?
你认为他是自掏腰包吗?
No, Charles would never be foolish enough to do that.
不会的 查尔斯不会蠢到这么做的
Liza, can't you do some kind of sexual jiu-jitsu
莉萨 你就不能啪啪的时候用点柔术什么的
and get him to talk? I'm not a Bond girl.
逼他说出点消息吗? 我可不是邦德女郎
We lost the book fair and square.
这本书他赢的光明磊落
Let's get the next one.
我们要争取下一本
Okay, this is musical prodigy Gloria Rivera.
这个 就是音乐神童格洛丽亚·里维拉
Discovered playing on the G train,
在G线地铁拉琴时被发现
accepted into Julliard's
被茱莉亚音乐学院收入
pre-college division, and now...
大学预科班 现在成为..
The youngest ever female conductor
布鲁克林交响乐团
for the Brooklyn Philharmonic.
最年轻的女指挥
Of course, they call her The G.
是的 他们都叫她G
She's amazing. We've been in touch
她超级棒 我们近几个月
for months about her memoir.
一直在联♥系♥她的自传
She has tons of stories about growing up in the Bronx
她有一大堆在布朗克斯区的成长故事
and her musical roots in Puerto Rico.
和她波多黎各音乐之根的故事
I love it. Get her in here.
我喜欢这个 约她过来
Tonight, she's conducting
今晚 她将在威廉斯堡指挥
Brahms symphonies in Williamsburg.
布拉姆斯交响乐团进行演出
You want to join? Count me in.
你要去吗? 我去
Me, too. But orchestra seats, Liza.
我也要去 但是是管弦乐的座位 莉萨
I'm not crossing the bridge for obstructed view.
我才不会为了视角受阻的位置 过桥来看呢
Let's get a book.
去订座位吧
Same carrier, snap! Oh, yeah.
一样的背娃袋 有眼光! 哦 是的
I splurged, but it was totes worth.
我买♥♥的可够心疼的 但是确实很值
Oh, actually, I got really lucky.
哦 其实 我还挺幸运的
My friend works in PR, and we got this as a freebie.
我朋友做公♥关♥的 所以这个是免费赠品
So light. We love it, don't we, Gem?
这个很轻 我们可喜欢了 是不是呀杰玛?
Huh? Wait, that's Gemma.
是不是呀? 等等 她是杰玛
Oh, my God, I follow her. She's the reason I bought it.
哦 我的天啊 我关注她了 就是因为她才买♥♥的
Girls, it's Gemma Loves! Oh, my God!
姑娘们 这是杰玛喜欢 哦 我的天啊
I bought the same bucket hat.
我买♥♥了同款渔夫帽
That snot sucker is a game changer.
那个吸鼻涕改变了我们的生活
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表