剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I know what you can do, Kelsey,
我知道你能做到什么 凯尔西
and I know what you can't.
我也知道你做不到什么
What does that mean?
你什么意思?
It means... all right, look.
我意思是...好吧 听着
You and I were doing great together, really great,
我们在一起的时候很不错 真的很好
and then the thing happened and you decide to punish me for it.
然后那件事发生了 你决定为此惩罚我
You're being punished?
我在惩罚你?
I lost my job.
是我丢了工作
No, you gave up your job to save the company.
不 是你为了拯救公♥司♥ 选择放弃工作
You think what happened was your worst moment.
你觉得发生的这些是你人生最惨的时刻
I thought you were awesome.
我却觉得你很棒
I wanted to be there for you to help you see that,
我想在你身边 帮你意识到你很棒
but instead, you bailed.
但是相反 你放弃了
I...
我...
I can't think about being in a relationship
在我为未来而犹豫的时候
when I'm scrambling for my next move.
我不能考虑谈感情
You were the same way.
你也是这样的人
You have to feel good about yourself to make room
你接纳别人的前提是你自己的状态很好
for other people, and I'm not there.
而还没达到那个状态
I believe you, Kelsey.
我相信你 凯尔西
You know, I wish I didn't.
尽管我不想这样
You deserve to get what you want.
你值得得到你想要的
I just... I just wish you wanted more,
我只是...我希望你想要的更多
and if you do one day,
如果有一天你这么做了
if you want more than just business advice from me,
如果你想从我这里得到的不只是工作上的建议
it's gonna have to be your move, okay?
那也必须是你来决定 好吗?
You're gonna have to reach out.
那就必须要你主动了
Good luck with your pitches.
祝你宣讲成功
Hey, you made it!
你到了!
Enzo, this is Queens.
恩佐 这是皇后区
There was a bridge.
这儿甚至有个桥
I could have looked at photos.
我本可以看照片就行了
You would have hurt his feelings.
这样会让他难过的
Look, Uncle Joe wanted an unveiling.
乔叔叔想要来一个揭幕仪式
He is the artist in the family,
他是我们家族里的艺术家
and he's my godfather... small G...
他还是我的教父 不是黑帮的那种
so this is a big deal,
所以这可是件大事
him giving us this on our big day.
在我们的大日子送给我们这个
Il mio piccolino!
我的小朋友到了!
Hey, Uncle Joe.
嘿 乔叔叔
And your beautiful bride.
还有你漂亮的新娘
You remember Uncle Joe.
你还记得乔叔叔吧
This is Liza. Hi.
这位是莉萨 你好
Diana, you grow more beautiful every day.
戴安娜 你每天都变得更漂亮了
Oh, well, you obviously have the eyes of an artist.
你绝对有一双艺术家的眼睛
That's encouraging.
谢谢你的夸奖
Is that what you made for the wedding?
那是你为婚礼做的吗?
It's so beautiful.
它真漂亮
No, that's for a dog funeral.
不是 那个是狗狗葬礼要用的
You see the tails?
你看见那些尾巴了吗?
Yours is my masterpiece.
你们的雕塑是我最好的作品
I had to find something that would represent
我得想一些代表你们两个
your two worlds coming together.
融为一体的东西
Prepare yourselves.
做好准备
I underprepared.
我准备的不够充足啊
The toilet is you, Enzo,
这个马桶是你 恩佐
and, Diana, you are the fish, a beautiful trota like you.
戴安娜 你是这条鱼 一条像你一样漂亮的鳟鱼
It's beautiful, right, Diana?
它很漂亮 是吧 戴安娜?
Look at the mouth, open like yours.
看看这个嘴 像你张开的嘴一样
I've caught you.
我抓住了你的精髓
I'm...
我...
I'm speechless.
我无话可说
Either you or this ice sculpture
你 或者这个冰雕
would be at my wedding, not both.
只能有一个出现在我的婚礼上
Capisce? I totes capisce.
明白吗? 完全明白
Hey, Maggie. Uh, is Liza here?
嘿 玛吉 莉萨在吗?
She just called from Queens,
她刚从皇后区打电♥话♥来
something about I... I don't know.
说一些... 我不确定
I think I heard her say Ice Capades,
我好像听见她说什么冰帽之类的
which makes sense for her.
在她身上不足为奇
Ooh, you need this more than I do.
哦 你比我更需要这个
Come in.
快进来
Bad day? Oh, the worst.
今天不太好? 最糟的一天
I've been pitching my new company all over town.
我满镇跑宣讲我的新公♥司♥
All nos... well, not no, but, "Oh, you poor thing."
所有回答都是不 也不是不 是"哦 你这个小可怜"
It's really hard to pitch to people that have seen the video
给那些看过那个视频的人宣传公♥司♥真的太难了
because their eyes all of a sudden just start... drifting.
他们的眼睛突然就开始...乱瞄
Mm, I get it. It's hard for me too.
我懂 对我来说也很难
How am I doing?
我能怎么办
Come.
进来
You know, I'm afraid I painted myself into a corner.
其实我怕我把自己逼进了一条死胡同
I think Zane's right.
我觉得赞恩是对的
I let my ego get in the way.
我太在乎我的自尊了
Well, I don't know where I'd be without my ego,
没有自尊的话 我都不知道我会成什么样
probably somewhere upstate
可能在北方的某个地方
crafting and smelling of hot glue.
用胶枪做着东西
Do you still believe in yourself?
你还相信你自己吗?
Yeah, I do, but it takes more than that.
当然 但是这是不够的
I need one more believer.
我还需要别人相信我
I need a believer with money.
我需要一个有钱且相信我的人
You had a believer with money,
你就有一个有钱且相信你的人啊
if I recall correctly.
如果我复述的正确的话
Look, you quit your job to be a player,
听着 你辞职就是为了成为玩家亲自上场
so be a player.
那就做个玩家啊
I mean, sometimes you have
我是说 有时候你
to get in bed with the devil.
也不得不和魔鬼睡觉
How do you think I got this loft, hmm?
不然你以为我是怎么得到这套房♥子的 嗯?
Long story, no names.
故事太长 不说也罢
Because I love books, I always have,
因为我爱纸质书 对它的爱从未改变
but that's not the only way to tell a story now:
但是如今纸质书不是唯一讲故事的方式
audiobooks, podcast,
听书软件 播客
digital delivery of subscription content,
数字化的订阅内容及多种传播方式
serials like the way Dickens used to publish, and TV.
像狄更斯一样出系列 还有电视
Yes, why not?
是的 为什么不呢?
It's all new ways of crafting a book.
这些全部都是发行书的新方法
Opening your mind, filling your soul,
打开思维 充实灵魂
that is what KLP Print is all about...
这是KLP 出版社的初心以及目的...
with your help.
当然是在您的扶持下
I like it.
我很喜欢
KLP Print, that is the worst name I've ever heard.
KLP出版社 这简直是我听过的最糟糕的名字
In this day and age, you need something short
在现在这个时代 你需要的是简短而易上口
and easy to say like Looli or Oobay.
名称就比如Looli或者Oobay.
I mean, what the hell does Google even mean?
我的意思是 谁会管谷歌♥到底是什么意思?
I'm open to changes...
我愿意做出改变...
with the right offer.
只要在合适的报价之下...
See this? This attitude, down but not out?
看看啊?这个态度 忧而不伤
This is what I'm buying.
这就是我想要的
So there I was stuck in Thailand
也就是那时候我被困在了泰国
when the Wi-Fi goes down for 72 hours
经历了72小时的无网生活后
and I have an epiphany:
我顿悟了:
You can miss a day online
即使一整天都断网
and the world doesn't come to an end.
世界也不会走向灭亡的
And if it did, how would you know?
如果真的灭亡了 你怎么会知道呢?
I read more. I slept better.
我读的书越多 睡得就越好
I had more fun in those three days that I'd had in years.
这三天收获的快乐比我近几年获得的都多
And after the initial freak-out and withdrawal,
在经历了一开始的崩溃和平复以后
I realized that there is a joy in missing out.
我意识到了在错过之中其实有一种乐趣存在
Hence the book title "JOMO IRL: How to Unplug
由此推出新书名叫"错过的乐趣 回归现实: 如何断电
and Experience the Joy of Missing Out,"
并从错过之中享受乐趣"
the antidote to FOMO.
错失恐惧症的解毒剂
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表