剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Ah! Such a firecracker.
额! 够呛的啊
I love that. Okay, so I talked to our CMO
我喜欢 好了 我和我CMO谈过了
after your little outburst, and...
在你情绪失控后 然后...
we have decided to unfreeze the partnership.
我们决定继续进行推进合作
Wait, so you do want to sell Millennial books in your stores?
等等 所以你们想继续在店里销♥售♥千禧一代的书?
Yes, and we also want to embrace the brand
是的 我们也想与你一起
the way that you have.
拥抱这个品牌的理念
How would you feel about being in our spring campaign?
你有兴趣加入我们的春季活动吗?
In it how?
我该怎么做?
In a miniskirt.
穿个超短裙
Or a jumpsuit. We're still debating.
或者连身裤 我们还在讨论
What you screamed at me today...
你今天对我说的一切...
justifiably, we're still friends, promise...
很合理 我们还是朋友 我保证...
it resonated.
我很有共鸣
Why should we narrowcast our brand?
我们为什么要束缚我们的品牌?
We want you to be the face...
我们想让你作为无限21
and legs... of Infinitely 21.
的代言面孔
Uh...
额
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
Say yes. I lobbied hard for this.
说同意啊 为此我游说了好一番
Uh...
额...
okay?
好的?
Fantastic! We have to shoot tomorrow,
太好啦!我们明天就拍摄
so get some beauty rest.
快睡个美容觉吧
Maggie, you're very...
玛吉 你真是很...
Gay. Well, I was gonna say "Talented."
弯 好吧 我本来想说"有才"
I just didn't say it before,
我只是以前没说出来过
so I thought I should, you know...
所以我想我应该 ...
say it.
说出来
I knew your sexuality when I met you.
我一见到你就知道你的取向
If you knew, then why did you come?
既然你知道 为什么还过来?
I came because I met a stunning woman
我来是因为我遇见了一个有魅力的
who wasn't afraid to tell me the truth.
不惧与我讲♥事♥实♥的女人
I wanted to get to know her better.
我想要更多的了解她
Why did you let me in?
你为什么让我进来?
Because you're an artist.
因为你是艺术家
Because you're curious.
因为你好奇
You're an explorer.
你是个探索家
Have you been with men?
和男人在一起过吗?
A few times in my 20s. You?
20多岁的时候有过几次 你呢?
A few times in my 20s.
20多岁的时候有过几次
People are fluid.
人都善变
If there's an attraction to someone,
如果对某个人有兴趣
who cares what you are and what they are except...
谁在乎你 和他们是什么性别 除非...
Attracted...
互相吸引...
Oh, my God.
哦 我天啊
Oh, my God. I don't have anything valuable.
我的天啊 我没什么值钱的东西
Except our cookware.
除了我们的厨具
My roommate won't even let me touch it.
我的室友都不让我动这些
Liza, Liza, relax.
莉萨 莉萨 放轻松
He's with me. Here. It was under the bed.
他和我一起的 给你 在床底下呢
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm with her.
我和她一起的
And now you're going.
现在你得走了
Ciao. What...
再见 什么...
Good morning. Are you bi now?
早上好 你现在是双性恋了?
Oh, please. I'm still a Kinsey 9.
行了吧 我还是金赛量表九分(同性恋)
It only goes up to 6.
一共才六分
Liza, don't straight-splain sexuality to me.
莉萨 别站在你们直人的角度给我解释性向
Haven't you ever had a talent crush?
你就从来没因为才华被谁吸引过?
Not a big enough one to defect.
没达到能转性的
Well, every ten years or so,
每隔十年左右
I run into the path of a penis.
我就会去尝尝老二的味道
And for whatever reason...
至于是什么原因...
whether it's a talent crush or ecstasy
不管是因为才能 或者是磕了药了
or a good parking spot...
再或者单纯为一个好的停车位...
What? It just seems like a good idea,
什么? 感觉是个好主意
you know, to sample.
你知道 就试试而已
Ugh, he's so into me.
额 他太喜欢我了
Are you gonna sleep with him again?
你还会和他睡吗?
Oh, please, no. I don't even know how you do it.
可千万别了 我都不知道你怎么受得了
I felt like I was being suffocated by a damp rug.
我感觉就像被一个湿毯子闷死了一样
I'm off to the shoot to steer Liza away from anything pleather.
我去趟拍照地点 让莉萨别穿任何带褶儿的东西
I'll be back for the publicity meeting.
我会赶在公♥关♥会之前回来
Zane, pick up the phone and call me back.
赞恩 拿起电♥话♥然后给我打回来
I'm still your boss as long as you have a job here,
只要你还在这儿工作 我就是你老板
which may not be that much longer
当然如果你还不来的话
if you don't come in to work.
你就没工作了
Still not answering?
还是不接吗?
No. He's just pouting.
不接 他就在生闷气
May I ask,
容我问一句
when you found out Liza was lying to you for so long,
当你发现莉萨骗了你那么久的时候
how did you take it?
你什么反应?
I don't know.
我不知道
I was angry and hurt and I was firing her...
我很生气 感觉很受伤 我还冲她发火...
but he and Liza barely know each other.
但是他跟莉萨也不熟啊
I don't think Liza's the one he's upset with.
我不觉得他是在生莉萨的气
Wow.
哇
You look gorgeous.
你看着真美
You are literally aging backwards.
你简直是逆生长
Yeah, yeah, and we got kills for the ones
是 是 你看着像变装女王的
where you look like a drag queen.
几张我们都删了
Let's take five. Oh, that's five!
咱们歇五分钟 休息五分钟!
We'll be back in five!
五分钟之后继续!
Hi. You look, um...
嗨 你看 嗯...
Silly. Uh, youthful.
有点傻 充满活力
I think Bianca has this onesie.
我觉得比安卡有这样的一条裙子
I'm sorry, is the theme of this photo shoot
抱歉 照片的主题是
"Daddy-Daughter dance"?
"父女舞会"吗?
That doesn't count against our kills, okay?
这个我们也会删掉的 好吗
Who told you this was a good idea?
谁告诉你这是个好主意的?
Quinn. That's right, it was me.
奎恩 是的 就是我
Hi. Shouldn't you be running your Senate race?
嘿 你不是应该竞选议员呢吗?
It's going very well.
进行的非常顺利
I was just in town milking my Manhattan fundraisers,
我正好在城里 压榨我的曼哈顿投资人们
and I got a call from our board
然后董事会给我打了电♥话♥
saying our most polarizing employee
说我们最两面派的员工
is in an ad campaign.
做了一个广♥告♥
I am so glad you decided to do this, Liza.
我真高兴你决定这么做 莉萨
Really? You weren't super glad when you told me not to.
真的? 你跟我说别这么干的时候听着可没这么高兴
And the publishing reaction has been...
而且出版界的反馈一直有点...
You know the good news about the publishing reaction?
你知道出版界反馈好的一面是什么吗
Eight blocks outside of Midtown, nobody cares.
城中心往外八个街区 就没人在乎了
That is why we need to amplify this.
这就是为什么我们要放大它
Okay, this is a good start, but...
这是一个好的开始 但是
you need some louder voices of praise
你需要一些更响亮的赞美声
to drown out all that whining from your peers.
来盖过你同事的牢骚
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法
New York 1 is doing a series
纽约1台在做一个关于
on corporate discrimination. And I think...
职场歧视的系列 我在想
New York 1 wants to interview me?
纽约1台想采访我?
No. They have no idea who you are.
不 他们可不知道你是谁
They reached out to me to do a piece on corporate ageism,
他们联♥系♥了我 要做一个关于职场年龄歧视的
but I'm too young to have ever experienced it.
但我太年轻了还没经历过
However, you could use some press
但是 你可以利用一些
that doesn't paint you like a Gen-X Grifter.
没有把你说成是X世代骗子的媒体
And you could use a prop to boost your campaign.
而你 可以利用一个道具来助你竞选
Besides those glasses.
除了那副眼镜
These have poll-tested through the roof.
它的民调结果可是高到爆棚
It turns out voters are way less intimidated
我发现选民不会被一个聪明的女人吓跑
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表