剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I'm serious.
我是认真的
You are serious.
你是认真的
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
我为什么不呢
I can't just leave Kelsey.
我不能就这么离开凯尔西
We would have to find you a very, very competent editor
我们可以找一个非常 非常有能力的编辑
to replace you at Millennial, but that's not impossible.
来代替你在千禧一代的位置 但是这也不是不可能
But we're friends. We're very close friends.
但是我们是朋友 我们是非常好的朋友
You know that. Yes, and if you are friends,
你知道的 我知道 但是如果你们是朋友
then she will understand.
她就应该能理解你
Not if I leave her for you.
如果我为了你离开她 她就不会理解
I left my company to be with you.
我为了和你在一起 离开了我的公♥司♥
How can there even be a choice?
这还需要选择吗?
You're kind of making it a choice.
你有点把它变成了一个选择
I'm trying to bring us all together.
我想让大家都在一起
Thank you. Why don't we...
谢谢 我们为什么不...
why don't we talk about this at home?
咱们为什么不回家说这事儿?
I have to pack.
我得打包
I'm going upstate tomorrow for the night.
我明天晚上要去北边
The microdosing retreat? You're going to that?
那个微剂量静修会? 你也去?
Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?
我为什么不去?
It's gonna be the hottest nonfiction book of the year.
这肯定是今年最火的非虚构文学
Millennial needs that book. So does Mercury.
千禧一代需要这本书 水星也一样
Can I at least give you a ride home?
至少让我送你回家吧
Nope. I'm good.
不用 我自己就好
See you tomorrow.
明天见
We have you in room three, Ms. Miller.
米勒女士 我们给您安排了三号♥房♥
Let me just grab your keys,
等我给您拿钥匙
and I'll show you to your room. Okay.
然后我就带您去您的房♥间 好的
You beat me.
你比我早
For once, huh?
就这一次
How was the train?
火车旅途怎么样
Uh, I got the quiet car.
我坐车来的
Can we please just call a truce?
我们能不能停战
Maybe we can start by sharing a room?
或许可以从共住一间开始
Are we still competing for this book?
我们还在为这本书竞争吗
Yes. Then no.
当然 那就不能
Checking in?
登记入住吗
Tomorrow we wake, meet in the great hall,
明天起床后 我们在这个大厅见
and start the journey.
开启我们的旅程
In order to prep your stomachs and psyches,
为了让你们的胃和心理做好准备
here is an amuse-bouche.
这是你们的开胃小菜
Uh, is this our dose?
这是我们的剂量吗
It's a nanodose. It's very mild.
这是纳米剂量 药效很温和
It's more to test out how your system will react
更像是测试你们的身体对明天的微药量
to the microdose tomorrow.
有什么反应
Uh, have you ever done drugs before?
你之前磕过药吗
Uh, we were more of a drinking family.
我们家更偏向酗酒
Oh, alcohol is so bad for your system.
酒精对你的系统伤害非常大
And LSD is healthy?
LSD就无害吗
Legally, we can't say it's LSD.
合法来说 我们不能称之为LSD
But it is LSD.
但它就是LSD
Legally, I can neither confirm nor deny.
合法来说 我既不能肯定也不否定
So what do you call it?
那你们叫它什么
Not LSD.
非LSD
Your rooms.
你们的房♥间到了
By the way, if you have any questions, just call me.
对了 如果你们有任何问题 联♥系♥我
I'm literally a doctor.
我其实是个医生
Oh, uh, awesome.
真棒
Bye.
再见
Josh?
乔什?
Oh, my God. Hi!
天呐 嗨
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
I... I've known Travis forever.
我一直都认识贾维斯
He, uh, he told me there's some venture capitalists here
他告诉我这儿有一些风险投资人
that he thinks I should meet.
他觉得我应该来见见
Ab... about what?
见什么?
He, uh, he thinks I should franchise Inkburg.
他觉得我应该把纹身堡做成连锁店
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
I got a little girl and a littler bank account, so...
我有个网红女儿和一点儿银行存款 所以...
Uh, but, I mean, the real question is
但是 我是说 该问的是你们俩
what are you two doing at a psychedelics retreat?
在致幻剂疗法这儿做什么
Uh, um, we're both trying to land Travis's book.
我们都想出版贾维斯的书
Separately.
各做各的
Ah! Sounds complicated.
听起来挺复杂
But fun?
找点乐子?
Well, I'm, uh, going to get into whatever's in this can.
不管瓶子里是什么 我准备来一片
Definitely not LSD.
肯定不是LSD
Definitely not.
肯定不是
Bye.
再见
Well, this should be interesting.
应该挺好玩的
Yeah.
是啊
Should we do this?
我们要吃吗
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
"My favorite Doors album was playing on the record player.
"录音机播放着大门乐队我最喜欢的一张专辑
"As he unsnapped his bellbottoms,
这时他解开他的喇叭裤
"And I dipped my breast into his mouth,
我把胸埋进他的嘴里
"My wild soul was reawakened by his throbbing tongue
他灵活的舌头在我的乳♥头♥上游走 唤醒了我
on my nipple."
狂野的灵魂"
Is that sexy?
够性感吗
Oh. Super sexy.
超级性感
Yeah? Great.
是吗 很好
Oh, hi.
嗨
Oh, hello, Zane. Uh, we're not quite done here.
你好 赞恩 我们还没录完
I think we're actually all out of time for today.
我们今天的时间到了
Yeah? I thought I could maybe
是吗 我觉得我可以在乳♥头♥这个词上
hit nipple a little harder.
再加重一点
Nah. Oh, okay. Great.
不用了 好吧
Throbbing nipple. Yeah.
颤动的乳♥头♥ 不错
You remember Audrey Colbert.
你还记得奥黛丽·科尔伯特吧
Of course. How you doing?
当然 你好
She's going to be voicing her memoir.
她要录她的自传
Oh, well, best of luck to you.
行 祝你好运
Don't you want to hear a little?
你不想听几句吗
Of the book you stole from me?
听你从我这儿偷走的书吗
Outbid, not stole. Right, stealing's a crime.
中标 不是偷 对哦 偷窃是犯罪
You would never promote anything like that.
你绝不会提倡这种事的
Okay.
开始了
"It was unlike any night
"不同于任何我之前在曼哈顿
"I've spent in Manhattan. I was dressed to the nines,
度过的夜晚 我盛装打扮
staring at my reflection in the bathroom at the Four Seasons."
看着四季酒店浴室镜子中的自己
Uh, what do you think? I mean,
你觉得怎么样 我觉得
she's too matter-of-fact.
她太注重事实了
liked zoned out, callous.
感觉她置身事外 太麻木
So, um, guilty. Yeah.
所以她有罪 对
"I have no idea how it happened, but they were dead."
"我不知道一切如何发生的 但是他们都死了"
Okay, that was great. Good start.
很不错 好的开始
Um, but let's try one more with a little bit more feeling.
但是我们可以再来一次 试着多加点感情进去
Okay. Let me try that.
好 我试试
"I thought to myself,
"我问自己
"Am I really doing this?
我真的要这么做吗
"Am I going to have a three-way
我真的要和已婚夫妇
"With a married couple?
有三人行关系吗?
"I took a deep breath, opened the door,
我深呼吸 打开了门
then I saw it!"
然后我看见了!
"There was blood everywhere!
到处都是血!
I have no idea how it happened, but they were dead!"
我不知道怎么发生的 但他们都死了!"
That's how I did it for the jury.
我就是这么应付陪审团的
Was that better?
这次好一点吗
That's great.
挺不错
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表