剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
The what?
什么?
You know, the fear of missing out.
你知道 就是对错过的恐惧感
FOMO is the curse of the millennial.
错失恐惧症是千禧一代的诅咒
JOMO is the cure.
错失的乐趣 就是解药
We have to give up all our alternate, imaginary lives
我们必须要放弃我们的虚拟的想象中的生活
and live in the real world, and that hurts.
回归到现实生活中来 这是很痛苦的
But after a while, you realize that our limited analog lives
但经历了以后 你就会发现我们有限的虚拟生活
are pretty amazing.
实在很棒
So if we can learn to detach ourselves from...
所以如果我们学着让自己脱离...
Sorry.
抱歉
It's my publicist.
是我的公♥关♥
I'm trending.
我上热搜了
Trending, I'll be out here. Oh.
热搜了 我要走了 哦
Do millennials really want to be nagged
千禧一代人们真的想听些关于
about their screen time?
他们盯着屏幕所用时间的唠叨吗?
He's not wrong.
他没错
I mean, maybe we all need
我是说 或许我们都需要
to give up our alternate lives and choose real ones.
放弃虚拟的生活去拥抱真实生活
So you're buying it? Good. I'm not sure.
所以要签这本书吗? 太好啦 我还不确定
"I'm not sure."
"我还不确定"
God, I miss Kelsey.
天啊 我真想念凯尔西
She had instincts, quick no, quick yes,
她拥有直觉 要么签要么否
not that this elderly dithering isn't also attractive.
我不是说这个老年组合不够吸引人
We miss Kelsey too, you have no idea,
你不知道我们有多想她
but Millennial is still here and going strong.
但千禧一代还在这且依然会向前发展
Why do you even call it Millennial anymore,
究竟为什么还要叫千禧一代呢?
'cause it sounds better than Menopausal?
因为听起来要比绝经一代更好听吗?
Liza, I adore you, giantess.
莉萨 我喜欢你 女巨人
You're like a tall, literate redwood,
你就像一块高大的 浸满文学气息的红木
but you were born I don't know how many presidents ago,
只不过是我不知道你的出生年代到底有多久远了
and, Diana, you... well, no.
而戴安娜 你... 额 还是不说了
You're ageless.
你是冻龄美人
That always sounds like longwearing,
听起来很结实的样子
like a carpet for high-traffic areas.
像铺在交通繁忙路段的一块地毯
What I'm saying is,
我想说的是
you're the Mr. Coffee in a world of Keurigs
你们就像是在胶囊咖啡时代的现煮咖啡
now that Kelsey's bailed.
现在凯尔西已经走了
Well, you know what they say: I-H-L.
哦 你知道他们怎么说来着: I-H-L
It's her loss.
是她的损失
They don't say that, no. I'm not sure.
他们没说过 是吧 我也不知道
Look, why don't you ask some of your interns
这样吧 为什么不去问问你们的实习生
what they think, and if you want to make a deal,
他们是怎么想的 如果你们想签约的话
just pick up your Jitterbug phone and give me a call.
就拿起你们的拨号♥座机给我打个电♥话♥
But don't sweat it because we already have
但是不要着急 因为我们已经收到了
an offer from Random House.
来自兰登书屋的邀约
Byeee!
回见!
Did we give him a plus one for the wedding?
我们是不是给了他一个婚礼带伴名额?
I think so. Yank it.
我觉得是 删掉
It's just not the same without Kelsey.
凯尔西不在了一切都不一样了
And all the wedding stuff for Diana?
还要忙戴安娜婚礼的事
I'm not drowning exactly,
我虽然还没被淹死
but I definitely feel the water rising.
但是我真的感觉到水在上涨了
Sounds to me like you need a vacation.
在我听起来是你需要个假期
Oh, my God, this is the absolute worst time.
哦 我的天 万万不是现在
With Diana away on her honeymoon next week? I...
戴安娜下周就要度蜜月了 我...
Not now, this summer when things calm down.
不是说现在 夏天 等所有事情都结束后
I am taking the girls to Scotland.
我会带孩子们去苏格兰
You know, I thought that they would want the beach,
我以为她们会喜欢去海边沙滩
but Bianca heard about a Harry Potter tour.
但是比安卡听说了一个哈利波特游
Anyway, so there will be hiking and golfing
所以就会有徒步 打高尔夫
and a lot of time to drink whiskey and learn spells
以及大把的时间享受威士忌还能学习咒语
and I was thinking maybe you and Caitlin might want to join.
我想或许你和凯特琳也想来参加
Wow, that's a lot to think about.
哇哦 你想的真周到
Yeah, I think it's time we all
是的 我想我们是时候
got to know each other a little better.
可以互相加深了解了
I could talk to Caitlin.
我会和凯特琳说的
I have to warn you, though: if we leave the girls with her,
但我得提前警告你 如果我们把孩子扔给她的话
she will charge for babysitting.
看孩子她是要收费的
I admire her business instincts.
我喜欢她的商业头脑
Charles, Liza.
查尔斯 莉萨
Hello, Quinn.
嗨 奎因
Quinn.
奎因
Oh, I see you still haven't forgiven me
哦 看得出来你们俩还没有
for yanking my money out from under you.
因为我撤资的事情原谅我
I had to. It's politics.
我不得不这么做 这是政♥治♥
And my campaign is going so much better now, so...
而且我的竞选活动现在推展的越来越好 所以...
Still friends?
还是朋友吧?
Oh, as much as we ever were.
哦 一切如旧
So funny, running into you.
见到你们真是太好了
This whole week has been a real blast from the past.
这一周简直就是对过去生活的颠覆
How so? Let's just say that someone
此话怎讲? 这样说吧
who used to work for you or with you or next to you...
某个过去为你工作或说与你并肩作战的人...
I don't know, it's always so confusing over there...
我也不知道怎么说好 抱歉可能有点让你费解...
is going into business with me.
就要和我开始合作了
Isn't life hilar?
生活多有趣啊?
Anyway, my biggest donor awaits.
不说了 我最大的股东还在等我
Watching him eat is the hardest thing I do.
看他吃东西是我做过最艰难的事
Bye.
再见
That couldn't be Kelsey she's talking about.
她说的不可能是凯尔西吧
She'd never team up with Quinn.
她绝不会和奎因站队的
Bellissimo, maestoso.
美丽 雄伟
Complimenti, Giuseppe.
值得称赞 堪称完美
Coming from a real artist like you, Miss Amato,
阿玛托小姐 被你这样真正的艺术家称赞
that means everything.
对我来说就意味着一切了
Aw, look at you two bonding.
哦 看你们惺惺相惜的样子
It's like when Michelangelo and da Vinci
好比米开朗基罗遇上达芬奇
would get together over drinks and talk about boys. I love it.
两个人待在一起喝着小酒一起讨论男人 我太喜欢了
Isn't this too important of a piece
这件重量级作品放到婚礼上
to throw it away at a wedding?
会不会太草率了?
You know, I know a gallery in Brooklyn that would love this.
你知道 我认识一个在布鲁克林的画廊肯定会喜欢这件作品
We invite the critics. We watch it melt.
可以邀请一些评论家 我们一起看着它融化
Yes. Performance arts.
是的 行为艺术
I mean, you must have something else here
我想的是 你这肯定有什么其他
that we can give them instead,
可以作为婚礼礼物的
possibly a Venus de Milo or an Empire State Building?
比如说一尊维纳斯或是一座帝国大厦?
Oh, you flatter me, artista.
哦 你可真懂我 艺术家
I'd be honored to show you my work.
为你展示我的作品是我的荣幸
This way. Thanks.
这边请 谢谢
Oh, okay, great.
哦 好的 太好啦
Uh, you guys go do that. I'll just be here.
额 你们两个去吧 我就在这
I'ma take a little piccy.
我要拍点照片
Ah!
啊!
"Pussy on Ice,"
"冰上门户"
until we women get the respect we deserve.
直到我们女性得到我们应得的尊重
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦!
Dio mio!
我的上帝啊!
Oh, my God. I'm stuck. I'm stuck.
哦 我的天啊 我卡住了 我被卡住了
Please help. I'm stuck like a tongue
救命啊 我就像冬天冰面上的舌头一样
on a winter water... oh, my God.
被黏住了.. 哦 我天啊
Don't move! You'll pull a thread.
别动!你动一下
You'll unravel like an old sweater.
就会像旧毛衣上的线头一样 一扯全开的
Oh, my God! My God!
哦 我天啊!我天啊!
You ruined it.
你把它弄坏了
I know! I know! And it's my favorite part!
我知道!我知道!而且还是我最喜欢的部分!
I think I left a bit of it up there.
我不是给你留了点吗
Do you have a first aid kit or... ow... Anbesol?
你有急救箱或者...额...止疼液么
Yeah, yeah, in the office.
有 有 在办公室里
But Quinn Tyler?
但为什么是奎因·泰勒?
Kelsey, she was nothing but trouble for you at Millennial.
凯尔西 你在千禧一代的时候她处处给你找麻烦
But she made me publisher.
但是她帮我成为了出版商
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表