剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
We gotta talk about your bed.
我们得谈谈你的床了
What's wrong with my bed?
我的床怎么了?
It's somewhat child-size.
它有点像儿童床
It's cozy.
它很舒服啊
Ooh, my neck says differently.
我的脖子不这么觉得
I know why your neck is sore.
我知道你的脖子为什么酸
And thank you.
谢谢你
Mm-kay.
好了
As much as I would love to…
尽管我很想…
Big day.
很重要的一天啊
Big day.
很重要的一天
Yeah.
是啊
This must be weird for you.
这对你来说一定很不适应
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm looking forward to having some free time.
我很期待有自♥由♥的时间
And I'm going to start by reading the entire newspaper.
我要从读一整份报纸开始
They still make those?
现在还有报纸?
And then, uh…
然后 嗯…
I may just go buy my girlfriend
我可能会去给我女朋友买♥♥
a real bed.
一张真正的床
Well, as long as you're in it when she gets home,
只要当她回家的时候你在那张床上
she won't complain.
她就不会抱怨的
Have a wonderful day.
祝你有个美好的一天
And tell Kelsey that she can call me anytime.
告诉凯尔西她可以随时打电♥话♥给我
Bye. Love you.
拜 爱你
And he didn't say anything?
然后他什么都没说?
I didn't give him a chance.
我并没给他机会
You just walked out?
你直接走了?
No, it was more like I threw a verbal grenade and ran.
不 更像是我随口丢了个手榴弹就跑了
Ah, finally. Hi.
啊 终于 嗨
Wait, I thought you were joking about the steadicam.
等等 我以为你说的摄影机稳定器是开玩笑的
No, no. I'm shooting her for social today.
不 不 我今天是为了社交活动拍她的
Hi.
嗨
Can we hurry? It's freezing out here.
我们能快点吗? 外面好冷
Kelsey, listen to me.
凯尔西 听我说
You are a role model for every young girl
你是每一个想要确定自己
with an English degree who wants to believe
没有为拿到英文学位 而浪费了四年时光
that she didn't throw away four years of her life, okay?
的年轻女孩的榜样 好吗?
You are the youngest publisher in New York right now,
你是纽约现在最年轻的发行人
and you are defining a cultural moment.
你正在定义一个文化时代
We have to do this right.
我们必须把这件事做好
Don't oversell me, because I'm nervous enough as it is.
不要太吹捧我了 我已经够紧张了
Project confidence,
表现的自信点儿
because everyone is secretly shitting inside.
因为每个人心里其实都慌的一逼
Who said that? You did,
谁说的 你说的
my first week at work, and I'll never forget it.
我上班的第一周的时候 我永远不会忘记的
Oh. You got this, Kels.
哦 你没问题的 凯尔西
Cute. Okay, now let's get an entrance.
可爱的 好的 现在来个华丽登场
Okay. Yes.
好 对的
Good, great. Now… wait, wait, wait.
好 非常好 现在… 等下 等下 等下
Kelsey, now look back like,
切尔西 现在回头看起来像
"I own this skyscraper and everything in it."
“我拥有这座大厦和里面的一切”
No.
不
Kelsey, no… wait. Kelsey, this is important.
切尔西 别… 等等 切尔西 这很重要
Yes, I love it.
好 我好喜欢
I love it. I love it. I love it.
爱死了 爱死了 爱死了
I love it.
爱死了
Good morning, ladies.
早上好啊 女士们
It's your big day, Kelsey.
你的大日子啊 切尔西
Ms. Heller,
海勒小姐
this is a surprise.
这是个惊喜啊
Kelsey hired Lauren
切尔西雇佣了劳伦
as our social media strategist.
作为我们的新媒体策划
It's more of a consulting position,
这更像是一个顾问职位
but I'd love to discuss it with you further.
但是我十分愿意与你详谈
Yeah, I'm a… I'm a big value-add for you, Zommy.
对 我啊 我对你很有价值的 女强人
You call the shots, Kelsey.
你来做决定 切尔西
You're the boss.
你是老板
Uh, be honest.
呃 说实话
How many times did you two clear this desk?
你们俩在这里滚了几次桌子?
We didn't.
我们没有
I mean, we alm… we almost… We almost did.
我是说 我们差… 我们差点… 我们差点滚了
Okay, your lying game used to be so much stronger.
好吧 你以前说谎可比现在强多了
You okay?
你还好吗?
I am so happy for you, Kelsey.
我好为你高兴 切尔西
And I will do everything I can to support you.
我会尽我所能来支持你的
It's just, he gave up a lot for me.
只是 他为我牺牲了很多
Yeah, he did.
是啊 他是牺牲了很多
I know that this is his family legacy,
我知道这是他的家族遗产
and we're gonna make it stronger than it's ever been.
我们会让它变的前所未有的强大的
I love you.
我爱你
Aww. You didn't even run away.
诶呦喂 你都没跑走呢
Well, hello.
你好
Hi. You must be Maggie.
你好 你一定是玛吉
Wow. The height I expected,
哇 我对身高有准备
but she failed to mention the abs.
但是她没提过那腹肌
Don't worry.
别担心
The male form does very little for me.
我对男的没什么兴趣
Come sit down.
来坐吧
So…
所以…
Liza's been through a lot.
莉萨经历了很多
Uh, yeah, I'm aware.
是 我知道
And from what I understand, so have you.
据我所知 你也是
I have.
我是
Well, sometimes it makes two people
有的时候这会
perfect for each other.
成就两个人
And other times, those two people
剩下的时候 这两个人
can drag each other down like anchors.
会像锚一样拖着对方下水
I would never do that to Liza.
我永远不会对莉萨那样做的
No one ever does it on purpose.
没人会故意那样做的
You know, I didn't even know I was pregnant
你知道吗 我都不知道我怀孕了
until I was, like…
直到我…
13 weeks along. Oh.
到第十三周 哦
And when I found out, I wanted to tell you.
然后当我知道的时候 我本来想告诉你的
But it's such a difficult conversation to have.
但是这很不好开口
And then I felt the baby kick.
然后我感觉到宝宝踢了下
And for the first time, everything seemed real,
从那开始 我才感觉这一切很真实
and I knew I had to tell you.
我知道我必须告诉你
Wait, wait, you felt the baby kick?
等等 你感觉到宝宝踢了下肚子?
It happens all the time.
它老踢我
Would you like to feel?
你要摸摸看吗?
yeah.
好啊
Yeah, I'd love to.
好啊 我十分愿意
There.
这里
Hello.
嗨
I can't believe I have an office,
我真不敢相信我有间办公室
an actual door that closes.
还有一扇能关上的门
Okay, full disclosure: I have done it on this desk.
好吧 坦白来说 我在这张桌子上做过
I've done it under the desk.
我在桌子底下做过
I've used that little stool
我用过那个小椅子
to prop and elevate my hips.
来支撑并提高我的屁♥股♥
And…
还有…
Oh, wow, look. It's Josh.
看 是乔什
Oh, uh, have you spoken to him?
你最近有跟他聊过吗?
Why? Is something wrong?
怎么了? 发生什么事了吗?
You should probably just talk to him.
你或许应该直接跟他聊聊
Knock, knock.
叩叩叩!
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表